NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has given her a very hearty serving of food onto her plate, expecting her to eat it all with no effort to curb it to a more dainty portion for someone without an appetite.

I also am not seeing any signs of a moon face due to high corticosteroid usage.

Absolutely no reason not to just update her viewers instead of this coy vague tease and game play of "Ask me a Question" nonsense. If she wanted to be straight, she could provide an update in a 5 minute babble, much less time than she has spent scrolling and reading about all the people worrying about her. :rolleyes:

She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. But, if she continues to engage with followers, then she's just toying with her viewers by choosing to be so obtuse. My opinion only, of course.
She absolutely 💯 owes the sheep and explanation. They've been on this bleeping "journey" for years. They're her friends, she loves them, has taken generous donations from them for years.

Reactions: 15
As per that latest post I do think she's being a bleep now. Either tell people or duck off and say nothing, dangling a carrot with that "endless" woe is me bullshit. Nah my sympathies for her denial are exhausted.

Reactions: 13
Staged to duck! She both irritates and baffles me. If she is as ill as she genuinely appears, why is she wasting precious days on this lame tit? Either tell them what is going on or stop with this tit!!

The lobster video, as usual the typical bare leg poking out. She'll never change. Alex actually looks embarrassed, I guess he's trying to cheer her up, but I still don't think it's appropriate. Having been in hospital and in so much pain I didn't even want to talk to my husband, I 100% would not have appreciated something like this in the ward or anywhere near me. As usual it's NNL selfish world and noone else matters!

Reactions: 14
Alex? Eye candy? He is a perfectly, normal, average looking man. No more, no less.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Alex? Eye candy? He is a perfectly, normal, average looking man. No more, no less.
I actually think he's looking quite dishevelled and grubby recently. Like he isn't actually taking care of himself, which is understandable, as clearly he's devoting himself to looking after NNL. She is lucky to have him.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I accept it is rude, but you’ve slagged NNL off on this thread for a long time and you’re now acting like she’s Mother Theresa.
Omg who cares? People are allowed to have different opinions to you and change their mind. It’s a bleeping gossip forum, chill your bean.
alex looks totally lost poor guy. I feel so sorry for him.

• Heart
Omg who cares? People are allowed to have different opinions to you and change their mind. It’s a bleeping gossip forum, chill your bean.
alex looks totally lost poor guy. I feel so sorry for him.
I’m calling out the hypocrisy. NNL has had terminal cancer for a long as she’s had a thread. It’s feeble to have a pang and change your opinion, because she’s actually dying.

She’s always been dying.

Anyway, apologies for sidetracking. I’ll ssh now.

Reactions: 2
I think he might be eating his emotions. As mentioned before, he's gained some chub and is trying to stuff Nic up with food. That excited look as she faces a huge plate of grub is also as fake as duck. I don't have cancer (that I know of) and the volume puts me right off. No way is she thinking, yummy, can't wait to polish this off!

Reactions: 12
Jesus, I am going to have nightmares about my husband dressing up as a lobster now. Not that he would, as a vegetarian. Or actually, being a grown-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m calling out the hypocrisy. NNL has had terminal cancer for a long as she’s had a thread. It’s feeble to have a pang and change your opinion, because she’s actually dying.

She’s always been dying.
I also think that maybe people’s, what seems to you like changes of opinion toward NNL are probably our mix of humanity and reality. The human side of us feels so much for her situation but the reality is that’s she’s a bloody awful person.
And so it can seem like people have changed their opinions.p depending which perspective we’re coming from at any given time.
I don’t believe we have, but even if we have we can do this if we wish.
Sometimes you really like someone at first and the more you get to know them the less you like them and visa versus. Sometimes people grow on us.
For me NNL will never grow on me. I dislike everything about her. But guess what? My heart breaks for her prognosis.

Reactions: 14
It’s just all so gross isn’t it? It’s almost a bleeping comedy now really. Hideous engagement techniques for one of life’s most serious life events. Plus, the utter disregard for her followers feelings and playing a cat and mouse game with them in regards to what’s actually happening.

I agree with so many of you that she does owe people some honesty because of how she’s basically monetised the relationship she has with everyone, either by taking money directly or indirectly through their engagement.

On a less serious note, all that food on Alex’s plate!!! Who the hell eats a cheeseburger, two sausages, whatever those two over cooked things are on the left and 300 balls of mozzarella? He’s definitely eating his feelings isn’t he?

1693657091962.png

Reactions: 9

She’s always been dying.

I actually think it's OK to change your opinion if somebody's dying. Quite a human reaction, I'd say. Or at least to try and understand the awful situation she's in. And I choose not to see somebody as 'dying' when they are quite clearly still living. Having said all that, she still irritates the f-ing pants off me and that lobster thing is just a surreal horrible nightmare.

Reactions: 10
I actually think it's OK to change your opinion if somebody's dying. Quite a human reaction, I'd say. Or at least to try and understand the awful situation she's in. And I choose not to see somebody as 'dying' when they are quite clearly still living. Having said all that, she still irritates the f-ing pants off me and that lobster thing is just a surreal horrible nightmare.
Yeah 100% this … the fact that she’s definitely been living to her max. Not it’s the way I’d spend my energy. But she’s still completing her living list.

Reactions: 5

She’s always been dying.

I don't think most of us feel differently to you. We always knew she was going to die and true to form she's being a bit of a prick about it.
It's always sad when a young person dies but I don't see outpourings of sympathy and hypocrisy here. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
The bags under his eyes though :(

View attachment 2421046
---
And that was not at all staged. Especially the leg out.

View attachment 2421055
the way she was asked how Alex is doing, obvs by someone worried about how is coping with her being in hospital etc, and she turns it into "he's AMAZING" because he dressed up like a bleeping lobster for the sake of "silver lining" content - as if the situation wasn't pre-planend and staged. they didn't ask for Nicky's opinion on Alex - or imply that they percieve "Mr G" him as "eye candy" 🙄 - but seemed to be genuinely asking how he is doing, knowing how much it must be for him to deal with emotionally, especially when you can see how drained, exhausted and worried he looks, in all her posed wig photos and photos of him delivering food. making light of his wellbeing and the strain her being sick is placing on him seems somewhat thoughtless, when her followers are clearly concerned about how he is doing too, and she simply wants to reply to questions where she can put a positive and "inspirational" twist on the situation, disgarding how Alex is truly feeling in favour of reminding everyone about how he "surprised" her and dressed as a giant lobster to make everyone on the ward. laugh, as though his role is ward clown and whether or not his is struggling to cope emotionally etc is an afterthought. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.