NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2hrs later and shes not returned to answer any questions or provide any updates….

clearly just put that Q&A box up to keep her engagement stats up.

Reactions: 13
Yup.thisw boxes are for them to answer their own questions. They are sm trick book of engagement. It's ups engagement massively. She looks much better to me. And I've heard that voice before and the next hour gone when she squeeling with her mates.
It's another feed the ego of illinfluencer.
A way to spin narrative.
Common tactic.

Also I no someone who had a drive still here ten years on.managed his pain whilst he couldn't start chemo but needed to get rid of the infection,and couldn't mess about with finding the right pain meds so a constant syringe drive was easier for all.it was theninfection on such a weak system that was causing rhe harm luckily it all passed.few hellish weeks in hosptial.
managed pain really well.
He's still terminal but has been for 12 years.
He also has never told a few thousand people and filmed himself in bed.or put a reel together of his filmed week. Noone would no what.meals he had in there.or what his room looked like.
and his wife never came in a Cape or lobster costume. But you no...
---
Yup.thisw boxes are for them to answer their own questions. They are sm trick book of engagement. It's ups engagement massively. She looks much better to me. And I've heard that voice before and the next hour gone when she squeeling with her mates.
It's another feed the ego of illinfluencer.
A way to spin narrative.
Common tactic.

Also I no someone who had a drive still here ten years on.managed his pain whilst he couldn't start chemo but needed to get rid of the infection,and couldn't mess about with finding the right pain meds so a constant syringe drive was easier for all.it was theninfection on such a weak system that was causing rhe harm luckily it all passed.few hellish weeks in hosptial.
managed pain really well.
He's still terminal but has been for 12 years.
He also has never told a few thousand people and filmed himself in bed.or put a reel together of his filmed week. Noone would no what.meals he had in there.or what his room looked like.
and his wife never came in a Cape or lobster costume. But you no...
Oh and before the "how cold have a heart." I do. I cried with him.i held his hand.i woke up every morning feeling sick with dread.and every night I felt fear like no other.i would shake and become breathless with it.and I felt deep aching sadness of picturing future activities we did together,alone. I feel for those suffering.
But no.not for the sm influencer. Or for people putting a question box.sat on their drip.ask me anything about my cancer,treatment,health,or lobster fun. That's not bleeping normal.or OK. And is gross ,brand building and sm narc building.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She knows exactly what she’s doing by stringing it all out!! It’s all about manipulating her followers. I really find it hard to feel sorry for her!!

I don't think she meant fun stuff that way. I think she was being ironic. That being said, I still can't imagine her giving much info on the hardcore of it all, I think she'll favour Lobster questions. She does sound very breathless and looks very poorly :'(
Don’t be daft. She’s not intelligent enough to be ironic. You’re starting to piss me off on this thread.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Literally no one cares about this crap! All people want is an update as to what’s going on. Why can’t she either stay offline or just provide a bloody update!

IMG_4495.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Literally no one cares about this crap! All people want is an update as to what’s going on. Why can’t she either stay offline or just provide a bloody update!

View attachment 2420879
Its just ridiculous isnt it. Shes saying there that shes having “endless” blood tests, CT scans and Xrays - WHY????? Explain exactly what these are all in aid of? What is being monitored? What are these scans showing??? For fucks sake - she’s been In hospital 11 days now and shes not provided a single bit of actual information as to what’s going on. She’s clearly not getting to go home anytime soon. This is honestly so ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
I didn't expect anything different, this is NNL after all. I feel sorry for the situation and wouldn't wish her bad, but I can't stand the woman. As usual she has this annoying persona and remain as fake. I wouldn't even care, but it's how it makes others feel. There are others in hospital who will be reading all the shite in her stories, probably questioning whether they should be having "costa cooler trips" and their spouse rocking up to a ward full of poorly people dressed as a bleeping lobster. The woman is beyond believable, fake and certainly is not an advocate for cancer.

I just watched her update and personally I think she was about to share but couldn’t do it … I think at this point it’s now quickly become very serious. Not that her cancer wasn’t serious before. But now it’s right where she claimed and we thought it was.

heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 8
I just watched her update and personally I think she was about to share but couldn’t do it … I think at this point it’s now quickly become very serious. Not that her cancer wasn’t serious before. But now it’s right where she claimed and we thought it was.

heartbreaking 💔
I didn’t pick up on anything like that at all….?

Reactions: 8
Neither did I. And that amount of food is OBSCENE - it makes me feel ill just looking at photos. Nothing appears to affect her appetite. Coming on in a stupid whiny high voice to give an update that isn't actually an update? I know I said was going to go easy on her now but CHRIST ON BIKE she's the most irritating person on the planet.

OH GOD they've just put up the moving Lobster Reel now. Those of you of a nervous disposition might want to look away.

Reactions: 16
Are those the only questions anyone asked her? Really?
---
Her team must have told her what her what is going on. She's mugging off the sheep, especially those with stage 4 cancer too.

Someone has given her a very hearty serving of food onto her plate, expecting her to eat it all with no effort to curb it to a more dainty portion for someone without an appetite.

I also am not seeing any signs of a moon face due to high corticosteroid usage.

Absolutely no reason not to just update her viewers instead of this coy vague tease and game play of "Ask me a Question" nonsense. If she wanted to be straight, she could provide an update in a 5 minute babble, much less time than she has spent scrolling and reading about all the people worrying about her. :rolleyes:

She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. But, if she continues to engage with followers, then she's just toying with her viewers by choosing to be so obtuse. My opinion only, of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone has given her a very hearty serving of food onto her plate, expecting her to eat it all with no effort to curb it to a more dainty portion for someone without an appetite.

I also am not seeing any signs of a moon face due to high corticosteroid usage.

Absolutely no reason not to just update her viewers instead of this coy vague tease and game play of "Ask me a Question" nonsense. If she wanted to be straight, she could provide an update in a 5 minute babble, much less time than she has spent scrolling and reading about all the people worrying about her. :rolleyes:

She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. But, if she continues to engage with followers, then she's just toying with her viewers by choosing to be so obtuse. My opinion only, of course.
I disagree. She DOES owe her band of followers an explanation. She has hundreds of thousands of people emotionally and financially invested in her and in her health. She has other stage 4 breast cancer patients who follow her and view her as some sort of oracle, who fawn at her ever word & gesture. You cant make a living out of having terminal cancer and use it to emotionally toy with people and extort money from them and then not keep people updated when the situation changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just thought she was hesitant when she started and I though uh oh here we go and then she said we’ll do a question box or something ..
So I interpreted it as she came on to give a real update but couldn’t.
I don’t follow her closely, except on here, and at times I block her because she pisses me off.
so I’m very likely to be wrong … anyway she still pissed me off!
---
I didn't pick up on anything quite like this either
Oh it looks like I’m definitely outnumbered here

ignore me everyone LoL
I’m going to go back and have another watch ;)
---
LoL yep I definitely got that wrong … not sure what made me think she was hesitant 😟 second time around she looks like she’s no intention of telling anything regarding results of investigations and next steps, if there are any.
🫢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just more "mentioning" of test test test because I'm the poorliedt person in the entire world. And I need you all to no that. And tell me how good I am,how brave.but I don't give one tit about you so will only give as much detail as I want to to keep you coming.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.