NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's on a syringe driver for pain, and possibly steroids. Why would they need to keep her in? Would it be for monitoring? she's been in 11 days now, I bet she just wants to go home. I don't understand what she's being kept in for?

Reactions: 2
If she's on a syringe driver for pain, and possibly steroids. Why would they need to keep her in? Would it be for monitoring? she's been in 11 days now, I bet she just wants to go home. I don't understand what she's being kept in for?
Exactly, there’s obviously more going on than she’s letting on

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It sounds like she’s in a similar situation to Bowelbabe where her body was in a constant state of infection that she simply couldn’t fight off. I remember her being in hospital for weeks before they told her they could do no more. Maybe the doctors are giving her body a good go on antibiotics before they say there is nothing else they can do.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes I’d imagine it’s IV antibiotics etc that’s keeping her in there, and stabilising her pain relief I’d imagine has been difficult for her too

Reactions: 9
I figured it was chronic infection too. She did briefly mention antibiotics in passing. Like others have said it's probably trying to get on top of that and her pain. Really hope she's able to get out soon.

Reactions: 3
Weirdly Hinch's Hubby Jamie was the first to share her story and it seemed that Sophie was jealous. Can't remember the exact details but it took Hinch a while to come round to supporting her. Someone with a better memory than me may remember.
Didn't he start to follow her when.she did a dance mimicking Ronnie?

Reactions: 6
I notice there's reference to it being used to help NNL tick off more things on her Living List though. So more things planned.
I disagree. I feel they had to say something when closing it, and it's not up to Kirsty to convey the bad news.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just me who feels like closing it is a bad sign not a good?
I would have done if Kirsty hadn't mentioned the living list still being active. Maybe it's both - no more donations but we will use the remaining money to help her achieve some of her dreams.

I disagree. I feel they had to say something when closing it, and it's not up to Kirsty to convey the bad news.
Agreed it couldn’t just be closed without any reference to the living list but as a lot don’t get closed when reaching the target and carry on accepting donations I see it as as another bad sign for her.

Reactions: 9
I don't think there is any way she would close it when she hit target otherwise. Why bother if people were still happy to donate? This is Nic we are talking about at the end of the day.

Reactions: 13
I don't think there is any way she would close it when she hit target otherwise. Why bother if people were still happy to donate? This is Nic we are talking about at the end of the day.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 5
So... a couple of days ago I criticized here Lizzie, I wrote that my username here is the same as on Ig. 10 minutes later I was blocked by Lizzie, I deleted my comment because I didn't want to be blocked by another cancer influencers. Two days later Nicky blocked me too, I wonder if Lizzie told her about me or are they reading here constantly. Either way I don't want Nicky to die, I like her, she is loud and annoying but I like her attitude way more than Nat Woodward's for example. I still miss Bowelbabe and I will miss Nicky too.

Reactions: 6
Alot of the influencers with cancer haven't lasted a great deal longer after getting drivers, it's not always, but often is a sign of significant deterioration. I mean makes sense if you are needing 24/7 access to pain relief. Desperately sad.
My dad died after 4 days on one. He never made it to EOL care in hospice. Absolutely awful

• Sad
My dad died after 4 days on one. He never made it to EOL care in hospice. Absolutely awful
I'm so sorry to hear that :'( It's just the bleeping worst and sticks with you your whole life seeing someone go through it all. I obviously feel horrific for Nic but also so much so for Alex because he's going to live with the pain of it all for so many years to come. Also watching someone you love suffer and being able to do nothing kills you inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So... a couple of days ago I criticized here Lizzie, I wrote that my username here is the same as on Ig. 10 minutes later I was blocked by Lizzie, I deleted my comment because I didn't want to be blocked by another cancer influencers. Two days later Nicky blocked me too, I wonder if Lizzie told her about me or are they reading here constantly. Either way I don't want Nicky to die, I like her, she is loud and annoying but I like her attitude way more than Nat Woodward's for example. I still miss Bowelbabe and I will miss Nicky too.
Awe don’t worry. They’re just protecting their ego(s) as would I if I saw someone making negative comments about me. Cancer is enough on its own to deal with without them having to acknowledge that they aren’t your hero. The ego can be very delicate at the best of times but those with tons of followers can be really sensitive because it screws their view of themselves and their own importance.
Without sounding harsh. I won’t miss Nicky (but I do feel awful about her situation) and all she instills in me, this is my issue I know not hers. But BowelBabe yes, as critical as I was of her #ads she was interesting, she made me laugh, and she really wasn’t a crappy or shallow human being.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.