NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think her post barely makes sense- feels like the beginning of the end and she’s trying to show the good bits in her life for now.

Reactions: 8
But still no actual update on whats going on eith her health.

absolute joke

cringing at Alex dressed up in that ridicolous costume

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her pain is worse, and she’s now on a syringe driver. I think it’s pretty clear things have deteriorated. Poor woman. She’s made a lot of mistakes - but I feel very, very sorry for her regardless of that. I understand some people feel it’s hypocritical, but I don’t think discussing the problematic side of influencers means we can’t acknowledge what a profoundly wretched situation she and her family are in.

Reactions: 24
In the first image with soft lad dressed as a lobster, what is the nurse doing in the background. I'm hoping she's not holding a gown for another patient in the bathroom, whilst those two muppets are taking pictures.

Reactions: 6
Her pain is worse, and she’s now on a syringe driver. I think it’s pretty clear things have deteriorated. Poor woman. She’s made a lot of mistakes - but I feel very, very sorry for her regardless of that. I understand some people feel it’s hypocritical, but I don’t think discussing the problematic side of influencers means we can’t acknowledge what a profoundly wretched situation she and her family are in.
What’s a syringe driver used for? Is it a bad sign?

Last edited:
What’s a syringe driver used for? Is it a bad sign?
Its to deliver continuous pain relief, its portable so you can move around easily whilst having a constant supply of IV pain relief. In this case, yes, id say its a bad sign. It shows that shes now in pain to the point of requiring 24hr IV oain relief.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The driver is giving her subcutaneous morphine continuously. They aren’t always used for end of life care, but that is commonly the case for cancer patients. It’s certainly an indication that her pain has worsened quite a bit.

Alot of the influencers with cancer haven't lasted a great deal longer after getting drivers, it's not always, but often is a sign of significant deterioration. I mean makes sense if you are needing 24/7 access to pain relief. Desperately sad.

In the first image with soft lad dressed as a lobster, what is the nurse doing in the background. I'm hoping she's not holding a gown for another patient in the bathroom, whilst those two muppets are taking pictures.
My error, she was just covering the toilet sign for the pic, better than invading the privacy of another patient.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she just doesn't want to write it down for her followers that she's now EOL and make it 'real' all these no update, updates are easier for her to pretend to people it's not happening.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think she just doesn't want to write it down for her followers that she's now EOL and make it 'real' all these no update, updates are easier for her to pretend to people it's not happening.
Maybe - but she is eating very much NOT like anything I've seen in EOL patients. My mum had to have everything liquified and spoon-fed. So perhaps she will get to go home again soon for a while, at least.

Reactions: 2
On the plus side... there were no ads.
Not yet. I’m sure there will be. ETA - there was an ad, for Amazon on the wig photo.
---
Haven’t nurses got bleeping better things to do with their time than hold up fabric, to cover toilet signs, so some twit can post on the gram? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure half of said ‘update’ pics were posted last week in other said ‘update’
might be wrong it has been known 😂
So not really an update at all then 🙄

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure half of said ‘update’ pics were posted last week in other said ‘update’
might be wrong it has been known 😂
So not really an update at all then 🙄
They were.

She’s losing her USP.

Quite sad really that she’s got to roll out the bleeping lobster costume to portray her sunshine/hoomans/ball of joy facade at her vacuous life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.