Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liblet

Hey,

I’ve just found these threads - hope this doesn’t land somewhere awkward because I’m still reading, but overwhelmed right now and wanted to say thank you.

Last night I was crying because I was a horrible person. I was angry. Angry at a cancer warrior, battling stage four. Who could be angry at a stage four cancer patient? Like, how low are you? That’s what I told myself.

I was angry because of how romantic it was portrayed. How loving, active, cutesie even with giggle exchanges with nurses.

I loved the “embrace the every day” message, the dancing, the laughter, but it just felt… off.

My brother, my best friend in the world, had stage four cancer and passed away at 27. We only found out he had cancer three months before. He had no energy for anything, at most sitting outside or walking down the stairs. Those three months were torture. But we tried to make him smile -we tried guitar in hospital,games, danced discos in hospital to make him laugh. Anything. We were clawing into time to make memories.

So I cried last night because I’m an asshole for being jealous that someone had more time, and more energy, to live.

I put aside a few raised eyebrows on the content and ads. That was just me being petty.

I’ve felt down all day that I could have let myself be angry at someone living. Then I discovered these threads and I feel a little teeny bit less like a witch for raising my eyebrow at the gifted trip and go fund me situation… so thank you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I hope you get to feel better soon darling it’s shit when you’re feeling rubbish. I obviously don’t know your illness but I do really hope you get some relief soon. Don’t let the 🤥 🐀 upset you Miss Muffet ❤ xxxx
Thank you lovely. I have stage 4 breast cancer too. I love alone, my partner left me when I got my diagnosis (we had very long conversations about it) because he couldn't handle not having children. I'm younger than NNL and I don't see anyone for weeks on end. She's just so unrelatable to anyone I know with cancer. I don't know how she has made a career out of cancer! If she's well enough to do all the filming and editing she does, she's well enough to work a proper job! She makes me so cross

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

ginnyw

VIP Member
There will be another update later featuring NNL looking sheepish and talking in a high voice about how she's overdone it and how she's got very high levels or low levels of something and how this wasn't part of her plan and how we must listen to our bodies and rest because having cancer isn't all about fun and holidays and going out and blah blah blah blah blah blah usual old crap......then an ad for Women's Best.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Grasshopper

Thank you MissB123 for the run down....

I am a stage 4 Mets to bones....I struggle every day with the realisation of my future, and of saying goodbye to my husband and 2 young children .

Some of these *influencers* really haven't a clue of the real world.. I don't get free holidays, free clothes, etc .. for me , the struggle is real......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s actually gained some weight back you can tell especially in her face and body. She looks much better for it.
---

Good for you. I’d love to know what you put xx
I was just really matter of fact. Included a link to the GoFundMe page she has and a screenshot of the balance and recent donations in case they don’t check out the link. Screen shots of her bragging how many times she’s been there etc. Asked why she’d been gifted it and what they expected to get out of it considering they’re one of the biggest brands in the World. Then I said how tone deaf it was and how there were so many more families a million times more deserving than her. For good measure I included how long it would take the average family to afford the weekend she just spent there and included some of the back lash Insta comments with user names blanked out.

They probably won’t care. I needed to say it though. Felt miles better and even if it makes someone somewhere think twice about gifting grabby gits like Nicky that’s good for me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Emily was the reason I went to the drs about a really weird mole, I was diagnosed as stage 3 melanoma in 2018, was treated and it was fine. This year it came back as stage 4, I was told sorry that’s it get your will in order, here’s the deets for the hospice near you. I got a second opinion who suggested a trial, and all my tumours have disappeared except for 1 tumour which was removed and now thankfully i
Am Ned but still stage 4. I know it will come back but right now im enjoying some peace. I could grift my way into a new life online and get cruises and all sorts of free shit but I want to spend my time with my family not grifting and selling shit

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yes common human biology means what she facing will be shit.and hurt one's mentality. But not in the mentally ill this is why she is doing this. She's always done this.whne he cancer is stable.she did this from the very beginning to start gaining traction in the first place.
She outright lies about her symptoms and condition and.can change them on a wim. And she changes her mood defending on what she wants to do or portray each day.
Your trying tk explain or come up with reasons why these dickheads act this way,but putting natural human conditions to a situation. But that's jot how these twats work.
It's not noise and distraction it's a scripted behaviour to gain,manipulate and emotionally train people to be at her bec and call.
She isn't off notncoping when she needs to.and is fully OK to swing around in hospital when she wants to do a reel.dance.gonout.
She is fully able to give updates with a full on acted posted filmed edited post.
Everything she does is calculated for marketing.marketing herself.andbher illness.and it s what she does,and all of them do. To Type. The platform isn't all for cancer sufferers yet they all follow the same pattern no matter what they are using.be it dv,miscarriage,children,cleaning, styling. They all do the same tick box marketing behaviour for gains,salesm,clicks and likes. Except the product and brand is themselves.
She is somehow able to cope when she wants to tell us all about it. Will go through the same patterns each time to tease her cult and create.co tent and traction and engagement.
Her behaviour isn't constant apart from the well worn ans repeated set of marketing tools. She plays on people fears,feeling,empathy. That all it is
Jo different to any other cunt doing the same subset of behaviour for the gram.
Cancer isn't choosy.ita bound to hit many a knobhead.and many too a sm media knobhead.
She uses it. She uses it every time.
I think you are quite deluded tbh if you think that every element of her behaviour and personality is simply her being this calculating, evil monster you have decided her to be. I get you despise her, there is plenty about her I don't like also, but I am not "trying to explain or come up with reasons" why she acts the way she does, I know she calculates and uses her followers. But none of this changes the fact she is a young woman dying and must be absolutely beside herself with terror and grief. It doesn't justify everything she does no, but as much as she may irritate me, I am still capable of having that empathy you say she relies upon and stepping back and realising that atleast some of what she does, is the only way she knows how to try and cope with what she is facing. And I can't be angry at her for that. Yes, I don't agree with a great deal of how she behaves, but I can't wipe my hands of her completely and decide oh well she's a cunt fuck her. At the end of the day, I don't really care how many holidays she has or what a tit of herself she makes on Instagram because her life is still absolutely devastating. You truly believe she is enjoying any of these holidays or brand deals? Nah, it's the thrill of the chase, no different to any drug addiction, shopping spree or even something as simple as a meal out, 9/10 the thought of it is the exciting part and once you have reality it's actually shit, but add to that knowing she's just trying to run from the fact she's dying? She's in hospital right now and as much as she may toy with everyone's emotions with her posting, there is a very real possibility she may not be leaving, she has to live with that knowledge.

Ultimately, as much of a twat as she is, I can just understand some of it is all and cut her a little slack. I realise not everyone wants to do that, but I do.

• Heart

Liblet

Thanks all. The “I choose not to let cancer symptoms rule my life” thing is so toxic.

Babe, good for you if you can, but it’s not a damn choice. A lot of stage four simply don’t have the choice.

It’s not that they are choosing to not sprinkle glitter on their weetabix, they literally have no glitter 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ginnyw

VIP Member
I feel sort of ironically amused by the fact that influencers like NNL are seen by their followers as wonderful kind, inspiring and colourful characters whereas Tattlers are uniformly seen as trolls and total bitches who haven't got a heart. My experience on this particular thread tells me that actually it's mostly the other way round. There's so much indignation and frustration on here, quite understandably. But also a wealth of knowledge, experience, health issues and the ability to actually question what goes on with these insta nutters. In short, lots of support on here for each other. The likes of NNL will never truly have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

oohbettyno

“It looks like it’s one holiday after another..” - we’ll yeh because it is and you’re not paying for any of them because you have BEGGED complete strangers for their hard earned cash so you can holiday every couple of weeks. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

melfish

VIP Member
What does her latest “oh shit” story mean? Was she admitted?
Jeez, talk about begging for attention. If you are well enough to post, post something of substance. Don't leave your followers dangling. It's this kind of manipulation that is sickening

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think you are quite deluded tbh if you think that every element of her behaviour and personality is simply her being this calculating, evil monster you have decided her to be. I get you despise her, there is plenty about her I don't like also, but I am not "trying to explain or come up with reasons" why she acts the way she does, I know she calculates and uses her followers. But none of this changes the fact she is a young woman dying and must be absolutely beside herself with terror and grief. It doesn't justify everything she does no, but as much as she may irritate me, I am still capable of having that empathy you say she relies upon and stepping back and realising that atleast some of what she does, is the only way she knows how to try and cope with what she is facing. And I can't be angry at her for that. Yes, I don't agree with a great deal of how she behaves, but I can't wipe my hands of her completely and decide oh well she's a cunt fuck her. At the end of the day, I don't really care how many holidays she has or what a tit of herself she makes on Instagram because her life is still absolutely devastating. You truly believe she is enjoying any of these holidays or brand deals? Nah, it's the thrill of the chase, no different to any drug addiction, shopping spree or even something as simple as a meal out, 9/10 the thought of it is the exciting part and once you have reality it's actually shit, but add to that knowing she's just trying to run from the fact she's dying? She's in hospital right now and as much as she may toy with everyone's emotions with her posting, there is a very real possibility she may not be leaving, she has to live with that knowledge.

Ultimately, as much of a twat as she is, I can just understand some of it is all and cut her a little slack. I realise not everyone wants to do that, but I do.
The trouble I have with her is her constant lies...her lies about how sick she is..how much pain she us in and she can be bed bound and in agony unable to move on day and twirling around at Disneyland days later ...
It doesn't work that way and it's insulting and a head fuck to people like me who are in chronic debilitating pain every day .
I would love to click my fingers and miraculously go from being unable to stand for more than 1 minute without screaming and feeling like my spine is being crushed to the next day going out for dinner to a pub..
If you are in the kind of pain she says she is in
Going out for dinner isn't possible...going on holidays isn't possible
Doing the things she does....isn't possible
And then I watch her and think
Am I not trying hard enough?
Am I being lazy?
Am I being a cry baby and a whimp?
Cause she says she is I the same kind of pain I am and I haven't left the house in a month and she's going out to the pub and going on holidays....
I absolutely hate her for her lies about how sick she is...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Working FOR Mickey Mouse??? Working?? Is she having a fucking laugh? What work? Spinning around in a wheelchair to comedy music like it was a toy?

Stop trying to justify what you’ve done Nicky. You greedy grabby twat. Shady as fuck.

Also that blurb on her latest post is disgraceful. Feel genuinely sorry for her that “grabbing life” means spending thousands of pounds of grifted money on holidays. To me grabbing life means spending it with my kids and my friends. Real friends. Not ones who I met in a fake ass community online.

Nah I can’t with her anymore. Completely done. She’s now overtaken Hinch as #1 on my cunt list. She’s vile.

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
Move the cat nicky.if you can't move with your cat on your lap then your pet doesn't love you like you think he does portray he does. God it's one big story telling session isn't it.
Ooh cute ickle nicky can't move her pet.how cute. She can't possibly move her floof awwwww I have tears this is just the purest scene. Fuck off
Oops croaking voice.fuck off
Can't eat.yeh we no nicky your a walking talking tiny woman.we get it.thoguh your lying again.fuck off
Pillow? You've always got a dam pillow with you.i like to shnuggle into my cushions too. fuck off.
Oooo buuzzzzzzzzz words.hospice.🚨🚨🚨🚨 guys I said it all woery for me. Nicky they are always on call for your pain 24hours a days. You worded that really tepid like l,almost didn't make sense so you could make it comes clacross the HOSPICE WERE ALMOST CALLED.fuck off.
Oo in my cute Pj's.fuck off
Head shaving still going then.fuck off
Oh look an adventure I always wanted to do but sant possibly now because I'm.a breakable little bird.fuck off. Bet you could and would if you weren't scared of being confronted about your shitshow lies.
Bad sleep yeh yeh we no you havent slept since 1829.fuck off.
Pills DID YOU SEE MY PILLS.fuck off
WAIT WAIT did you se my cute mug and biccies tinkle tinkle I'm.so.cuuute.fuck off
Thumbs up.fuck off
Mention tattas.fuck off.
Nicky fuck the fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Did she really say on her latest stories “we have a strong team and no one can take it down”?!

Glimpse of the real Nicky there I feel. The smugness when she’s speaking as well. You’d think after the dose of reality she’s had she wouldn’t be spending what could be her last few months lapping up Insta drama and worshipping strangers. But here she is!
Yup she literally just said that.

“Thanks for all your wonderful messages of support - i see them all, we have a really strong team here - cant be taken away, cant be taken down”

What a fucking cuuuuuunnnnnntttttttttttttttt

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Some stupid Nicky fucking fan girl called SEN_mummy2014 messaging me to call me a load of insults for questioning NN's miracle mobilty (when it suits) then blocking me so I can't reply.
Hope you see this you cowardly cunt!
---
And guess what? I'm also a "SEN" parent of a quite severely affected teenager with learning disabilities and autism but I haven't chosen to use their diagnosis as a replacement for a personality or to garner sympathy from anyone. Their diagnosis is not me. I am supportive but not I do not have their issues.
These fucking SEN parents piss me off as much as the the Nicky's of this world. Hawking their kids disabilties for the whole world to see, disregarding their right to privacy and showing their anxieties and struggles for attention and sympathy for themselves.
They can all fuck off to hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Is it bad of me to say this? I feel like this online 'cancer community' or at least the ones that are 'influencers' think that because they have cancer they can do, and say what they want, act however they want and nobody can say or do anything because they have cancer how can you be so mean to them? It seems like a vile, online clique and it's just an excuse to be school yard bitches.

• Heart
Oh my God, you must feel so very wound up by watching Nicky then. So sorry. And we always say this but feel free to vent etc on here anytime. There's safety in anonymity.
She makes me feel so worthless. "go grab life" is easy when you come from privilege and can manipulate 200k people to fund your life. I was diagnosed just after her and I used to like her. I think it was justamammafightingcancer who did a post recently saying how much the cancer community has changed and she hit the nail on the head. So many of the true advocates for cancer have died or are too busy actually trying to survive to film every minute for the internet. I honestly don't understand how these 'influencers' do it. They can't be anywhere near as poorly as they make out that's for sure.

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Untill Nicky conducts herself like an adult and addresses the situation i dont think it’s appropriate for anyone else to start throwing their 2 pennies in to defend her. Its so fucking gutless on Nicky’s part; wont say a word but will happily allow it to all play out on her insta feed, have people publicly defending her etc - she’s nothing but a spineless little weasel.

• Heart