NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzie is much like Nat in this sense and likes to involve herself in stuff that isn't her fight. I actually really like Lizzie but she's done similar before and it's not needed. They all gang together and it just makes the situation worse. If you have a platform and monetise it people are allowed opinions, whether you like them or not and I know they believe it should, but having an illness doesn't change that. Not to mention the fact Anny did NOTHING wrong and Nic/her followers have been far worse to her than anything she ever said.

Reactions: 14
At least Lizzi said, "No more messaging those involved. On both sides... (This isn't involving me, nor do I want it to. But I can't stand by and watch people being tore down)"

Not exactly a full-throated defense of Nicky.

Reactions: 5
At least Lizzi said, "No more messaging those involved. On both sides... (This isn't involving me, nor do I want it to. But I can't stand by and watch people being tore down."

She has at least one gofundme and has been on a fair number of holidays too so maybe not a full throated defense but certainly not a criticism.

I think the messages on both sides is more to do with those Anny is getting from NNL 'fans' not NNL messaging.

Reactions: 8
Untill Nicky conducts herself like an adult and addresses the situation i dont think it’s appropriate for anyone else to start throwing their 2 pennies in to defend her. Its so bleeping gutless on Nicky’s part; wont say a word but will happily allow it to all play out on her insta feed, have people publicly defending her etc - she’s nothing but a spineless little weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s no both sides-ing this situation. Anny asked a simple question and was piled on by NickNackLou’s rabid followers. She’s every right to defend herself.
Lizzie is passively backing Nick. Disappointed; I thought her smarter than this.

Reactions: 26
Lizzie has waded in. It reads very much on the fence let’s all be friends

All Anny said was “what makes you so different”. It was never nasty.
---
Lizzie has waded in. It reads very much on the fence let’s all be friends

All Anny said was “what makes you so different”. It was never nasty.

This is the reason why Tattle exists!!!! Innfluencers dont like being questioned, god forbid disagreeing with them. If you do, you then get blocked..hence why the discussions happen here !
---
There’s no both sides-ing this situation. Anny asked a simple question and was piled on by NickNackLou’s rabid followers. She’s every right to defend herself.
Lizzie is passively backing Nick. Disappointed; I thought her smarter than this.

Honestly can not understand how people don't see through NNLs manipulation, selfishness, lies. She is a Wordsmith and Spin Doctor of the highest level.

Reactions: 11
I think Lizzie needs to keep out of it tbh. I do want to comment on her post but no doubt she would block me! The only hate I saw was Nicky’s followers go after Annie. They were like a pack of wolves tearing her apart. Her question was not horrible or nasty. Nicky then blocked her. Lizzie is Bff with Nicky.
100% this. Lizzie really is only trying to protect herself here. Her recent ads and all the recent holidays she’s been on too. She protecting her influencer status.

Reactions: 8
Lizzie should have stayed out if it. If NNL had answered a genuine question in an adult manner, rather than blocking and letting her sheep take over being abusive, that would have been it. Typical NNL goes into baby mode, takes the victim stance and let's others step in. NNL in more than capable of speaking up when it suits. She's so good at getting others to enable her.

Reactions: 16
Lizzie weighing in days after is weird. The dust was just starting to settle and she kicked it back up.
Edited: She is clarifying more in comments and she’s agreeing with those sticking up for Anny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
and Anny is STILL receiving nasty and abusive messages! essentially, you are only deserving of gifted holidays if you have a prominent following on social media, because obvs that number defines your worth as a person. #logic

and as for the "Nicky never moans about people" crap, when in reality, she simply uses the block button to avoid engaging in adult conversations and addressing the bullying on her own posts and issues people have with her behaviour! that is hardly the definion of an "amazing" person! Anny can't delete her comment, even if she wanted to, because Nicky has blocked her, refused to engage in a dialogue with her, and continued to twirl around and talk about silver linings, simply pretending none of this is happening. plus that "Nicky grabs life" comment is entirely the issue! she is able to "grab life" because she has the privilege of endless #gifted holidays and freebies, plus a huge load of money that she has scrounged from followers in her GFM! the average person - cancer or not - cannot simply "grab life" and book holidays on a whim, partially due to finances, and partly because they have actual real life responsibilities. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230818_140707_com.instagram.android_edit_3797195090230483.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Typical NNL manipulating others to be her enablers. I guarantee she's been sending Dms to Lizzie, who has now waded in. NNL will have contacted those she knows will speak out, don't see Chloe Dixon speaking up, she sticks to commenting and agreeing.
Absolutely. I’m disappointed in Lizzi for doing this. Comes across as being desperate to be part of the ‘it’ girls. Despite what she said the subtext is clearly “don’t be mean to poor ickle Nikki.”

I guess Lizzi has got skin in the game.
---
At least Lizzi said, "No more messaging those involved. On both sides... (This isn't involving me, nor do I want it to. But I can't stand by and watch people being tore down)"

I read a subtle, but very clear defence of Nikki.
---
Pretty clear whose side she’s on, if you as me?
---
Some of the comments on Lizzies post though. Talk about missing the point. What is wrong with these people?

View attachment 2388120
This is what I mean when I call ‘huns’ not very bright 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm afraid I can easily imagine LE and NNL being part of the same bullying gang of girls at my oldschool. Can spot the type a mile off. I know that sounds odd coming from a member of Tattle!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.