NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2406169
shes been active on instagram all day. But not posting anything. The usual nonsense.
This annoys me more than most things about her, this toying with the emotions of the low-IQ, emotionally invested dullards who follow her. It's spiteful and selfish to treat other humans as nothing but pawns in her greedy, grabby game. It really exposes her for what she is. Her followers would no doubt leap to her defence - "she doesn't owe us anything" - but when it's this calculated, we are talking about basic human decency, which she seriously lacks. I have more guilt over not replying to a random email quickly enough than she does over this, as she casually scrolls IG knowing thousands are fretting about her. She has no conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel awful for Alex. He’s the forgotten one by her followers in all this. He has to watch the woman he loves go through this being unable to do a thing, knowing he’s going to lose her and be left alone. Sadly once she’s gone she won’t know anything about it, he will live with the agony. He also has his life completely controlled by both her and her illness in the meantime. Yes he may be a twit but you can see how much he loves her and that hes just desperately trying to make her happy or take away some of her fear or suffering. It’s so bleeping sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel awful for Alex. He’s the forgotten one by her followers in all this. He has to watch the woman he loves go through this being unable to do a thing, knowing he’s going to lose her and be left alone. Sadly once she’s gone she won’t know anything about it, he will live with the agony. He also has his life completely controlled by both her and her illness in the meantime. Yes he may be a twit but you can see how much he loves her and that hes just desperately trying to make her happy or take away some of her fear or suffering. It’s so bleeping sad.
This is why i view a lot of her behaviour as actually really selfish. All the holidays for example - time where they should be spending privately enjoying themselves as a couple, making memories for Alex to treasure, and time to relax, and she wont allow that to happen because she is so hell bent on turning absolutely everything into a performance for instagram. Filming everything, setting everything up for content, glued to her phone editing and uploading…. none of its real, none of its genuine. The guy must be internally screaming and desperately wanting his wife back, while all she seems to care about is strangers on her phone. Its madness at this point.

Reactions: 24
This is why i view a lot of her behaviour as actually really selfish. All the holidays for example - time where they should be spending privately enjoying themselves as a couple, making memories for Alex to treasure, and time to relax, and she wont allow that to happen because she is so hell bent on turning absolutely everything into a performance for instagram. Filming everything, setting everything up for content, glued to her phone editing and uploading…. none of its real, none of its genuine. The guy must be internally screaming and desperately wanting his wife back, while all she seems to care about is strangers on her phone. Its madness at this point.
I know what you are saying but I don’t think she is capable. I think her mental health is so poor with what she is facing she just cannot sit in the silence, she needs the constant noise and distraction to try and cope with this. I’m not saying it’s working, but without serious mental health intervention I think shed completely breakdown without it (and likely still does behind the scenes).

Reactions: 9
I know what you are saying but I don’t think she is capable. I think her mental health is so poor with what she is facing she just cannot sit in the silence, she needs the constant noise and distraction to try and cope with this. I’m not saying it’s working, but without serious mental health intervention I think shed completely breakdown without it (and likely still does behind the scenes).
I don't think that her mental health is poor. I don't think she had good mental health to start off with and has always behaved in a stupid, immature fashion. It's how she has always been. Just look at her father.

Reactions: 13
I don't think that her mental health is poor. I don't think she had good mental health to start off with and has always behaved in a stupid, immature fashion. It's how she has always been. Just look at her father.
Shes dying. Ofcourse her mental health is poor. Being stupid and immature doesn’t change that she’s facing something absolutely horrific and near impossible to come to terms with.

Reactions: 14
This annoys me more than most things about her, this toying with the emotions of the low-IQ, emotionally invested dullards who follow her. It's spiteful and selfish to treat other humans as nothing but pawns in her greedy, grabby game. It really exposes her for what she is. Her followers would no doubt leap to her defence - "she doesn't owe us anything" - but when it's this calculated, we are talking about basic human decency, which she seriously lacks. I have more guilt over not replying to a random email quickly enough than she does over this, as she casually scrolls IG knowing thousands are fretting about her. She has no conscience.
100% this!

I also wonder if she's just completely self-deluded and thinks that she's entertaining and funny with her twee, idiotic posts. She calls herself a digital creator in her profile (obviously a grab for ads/sponcon etc) but I think she actually believes she's creating engaging content that stands up as entertainment in its own right rather than just posts that pander to her frenzied, worried 'fans'. She's not original, entertaining or talented. She just* has cancer.

*I mean this in the sense of her brand, not to belittle the experience of hundreds of thousands truly suffering.

Shes dying. Ofcourse her mental health is poor. Being stupid and immature doesn’t change that she’s facing something absolutely horrific and near impossible to come to terms with.
Yes common human biology means what she facing will be tit.and hurt one's mentality. But not in the mentally ill this is why she is doing this. She's always done this.whne he cancer is stable.she did this from the very beginning to start gaining traction in the first place.
She outright lies about her symptoms and condition and.can change them on a wim. And she changes her mood defending on what she wants to do or portray each day.
Your trying tk explain or come up with reasons why these dickheads act this way,but putting natural human conditions to a situation. But that's jot how these twats work.
It's not noise and distraction it's a scripted behaviour to gain,manipulate and emotionally train people to be at her bec and call.
She isn't off notncoping when she needs to.and is fully OK to swing around in hospital when she wants to do a reel.dance.gonout.
She is fully able to give updates with a full on acted posted filmed edited post.
Everything she does is calculated for marketing.marketing herself.andbher illness.and it s what she does,and all of them do. To Type. The platform isn't all for cancer sufferers yet they all follow the same pattern no matter what they are using.be it dv,miscarriage,children,cleaning, styling. They all do the same tick box marketing behaviour for gains,salesm,clicks and likes. Except the product and brand is themselves.
She is somehow able to cope when she wants to tell us all about it. Will go through the same patterns each time to tease her cult and create.co tent and traction and engagement.
Her behaviour isn't constant apart from the well worn ans repeated set of marketing tools. She plays on people fears,feeling,empathy. That all it is
Jo different to any other bleep doing the same subset of behaviour for the gram.
Cancer isn't choosy.ita bound to hit many a knobhead.and many too a sm media knobhead.
She uses it. She uses it every time.

Reactions: 12
I know. She must be bricking it underneath. I just wish she'd step away from filming now and take some private time, but I don't think she knows how to get to this level.

Reactions: 9
It's so sad, I think it's going to hit her hard when she accepts there is going to be no trial. Cancer is winning and there is no glamour in it. I wish her and her family peace and hopefully someone in her camp has been able to convince her to put away her phone.

• Sad
Yes common human biology means what she facing will be tit.and hurt one's mentality. But not in the mentally ill this is why she is doing this. She's always done this.whne he cancer is stable.she did this from the very beginning to start gaining traction in the first place.
She outright lies about her symptoms and condition and.can change them on a wim. And she changes her mood defending on what she wants to do or portray each day.
Your trying tk explain or come up with reasons why these dickheads act this way,but putting natural human conditions to a situation. But that's jot how these twats work.
It's not noise and distraction it's a scripted behaviour to gain,manipulate and emotionally train people to be at her bec and call.
She isn't off notncoping when she needs to.and is fully OK to swing around in hospital when she wants to do a reel.dance.gonout.
She is fully able to give updates with a full on acted posted filmed edited post.
Everything she does is calculated for marketing.marketing herself.andbher illness.and it s what she does,and all of them do. To Type. The platform isn't all for cancer sufferers yet they all follow the same pattern no matter what they are using.be it dv,miscarriage,children,cleaning, styling. They all do the same tick box marketing behaviour for gains,salesm,clicks and likes. Except the product and brand is themselves.
She is somehow able to cope when she wants to tell us all about it. Will go through the same patterns each time to tease her cult and create.co tent and traction and engagement.
Her behaviour isn't constant apart from the well worn ans repeated set of marketing tools. She plays on people fears,feeling,empathy. That all it is
Jo different to any other bleep doing the same subset of behaviour for the gram.
Cancer isn't choosy.ita bound to hit many a knobhead.and many too a sm media knobhead.
She uses it. She uses it every time.
I think you are quite deluded tbh if you think that every element of her behaviour and personality is simply her being this calculating, evil monster you have decided her to be. I get you despise her, there is plenty about her I don't like also, but I am not "trying to explain or come up with reasons" why she acts the way she does, I know she calculates and uses her followers. But none of this changes the fact she is a young woman dying and must be absolutely beside herself with terror and grief. It doesn't justify everything she does no, but as much as she may irritate me, I am still capable of having that empathy you say she relies upon and stepping back and realising that atleast some of what she does, is the only way she knows how to try and cope with what she is facing. And I can't be angry at her for that. Yes, I don't agree with a great deal of how she behaves, but I can't wipe my hands of her completely and decide oh well she's a bleep duck her. At the end of the day, I don't really care how many holidays she has or what a tit of herself she makes on Instagram because her life is still absolutely devastating. You truly believe she is enjoying any of these holidays or brand deals? Nah, it's the thrill of the chase, no different to any drug addiction, shopping spree or even something as simple as a meal out, 9/10 the thought of it is the exciting part and once you have reality it's actually tit, but add to that knowing she's just trying to run from the fact she's dying? She's in hospital right now and as much as she may toy with everyone's emotions with her posting, there is a very real possibility she may not be leaving, she has to live with that knowledge.

Ultimately, as much of a twit as she is, I can just understand some of it is all and cut her a little slack. I realise not everyone wants to do that, but I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think you are quite deluded tbh if you think that every element of her behaviour and personality is simply her being this calculating, evil monster you have decided her to be. I get you despise her, there is plenty about her I don't like also, but I am not "trying to explain or come up with reasons" why she acts the way she does, I know she calculates and uses her followers. But none of this changes the fact she is a young woman dying and must be absolutely beside herself with terror and grief. It doesn't justify everything she does no, but as much as she may irritate me, I am still capable of having that empathy you say she relies upon and stepping back and realising that atleast some of what she does, is the only way she knows how to try and cope with what she is facing. And I can't be angry at her for that. Yes, I don't agree with a great deal of how she behaves, but I can't wipe my hands of her completely and decide oh well she's a bleep duck her. At the end of the day, I don't really care how many holidays she has or what a tit of herself she makes on Instagram because her life is still absolutely devastating. You truly believe she is enjoying any of these holidays or brand deals? Nah, it's the thrill of the chase, no different to any drug addiction, shopping spree or even something as simple as a meal out, 9/10 the thought of it is the exciting part and once you have reality it's actually tit, but add to that knowing she's just trying to run from the fact she's dying? She's in hospital right now and as much as she may toy with everyone's emotions with her posting, there is a very real possibility she may not be leaving, she has to live with that knowledge.

Ultimately, as much of a twit as she is, I can just understand some of it is all and cut her a little slack. I realise not everyone wants to do that, but I do.
That was well-put and has made me feel a bit ashamed. I think the trouble is that many of us on here did and maybe still do feel really sorry for her predicament, but still very much dislike her manipulation of her followers and her constant need for money, freebies and attention. She clearly doesn't give a tit about anybody or anything outside her very insular world and that doesn't endear her to people on here, many of whom are actually struggling massively with pain and health issues and yet don't have access to expensive holidays, expensive food and what seems often to be incredibly fast-track medical attention.

Reactions: 22
That was well-put and has made me feel a bit ashamed. I think the trouble is that many of us on here did and maybe still do feel really sorry for her predicament, but still very much dislike her manipulation of her followers and her constant need for money, freebies and attention. She clearly doesn't give a tit about anybody or anything outside her very insular world and that doesn't endear her to people on here, many of whom are actually struggling massively with pain and health issues and yet don't have access to expensive holidays, expensive food and what seems often to be incredibly fast-track medical attention.
I think most of us will agree her situation is incredibly tragic and sad, especially for her husband and family, but at the same time she has used the platform to exploit peoples good nature. She definitely isn’t coping mentally and she would benefit greatly from coming off social media and seeking help offline. I’m hoping this quiet period will continue and she will spend more time with her family. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening somehow.

Reactions: 16
I think most of us will agree her situation is incredibly tragic and sad, especially for her husband and family, but at the same time she has used the platform to exploit peoples good nature. She definitely isn’t coping mentally and she would benefit greatly from coming off social media and seeking help offline. I’m hoping this quiet period will continue and she will spend more time with her family. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening somehow.
I agree. I don't think she is coping and Instagram is meeting a need for her. She won't be able to stay off instagram, as the attention she receives from her followers and the persona she has created keeps her going. She has very little in her life other than instagram and it's very sad. I suppose at this stage any mental health intervention could actually make the situation worse for her, as it would assist her with facing the reality of the next few months and I don't think she's emotionally mature enough or strong enough to cope with it.

Reactions: 11
I agree. I don't think she is coping and Instagram is meeting a need for her. She won't be able to stay off instagram, as the attention she receives from her followers and the persona she has created keeps her going. She has very little in her life other than instagram and it's very sad. I suppose at this stage any mental health intervention could actually make the situation worse for her, as it would assist her with facing the reality of the next few months and I don't think she's emotionally mature enough or strong enough to cope with it.
I agree with this completely. Don't get me wrong her situation is sad and I've always felt sad for her in that she's so young and facing the end of her life decades before she should have to. She's only a few years older than me and I can't even imagine. But I really do hope she gets help or is getting mental health help in regards to what she is having to face.

But at the same time it doesn't 100% excuse all of the lies and manipulation that has happened from her.

Reactions: 8

The trouble I have with her is her constant lies...her lies about how sick she is..how much pain she us in and she can be bed bound and in agony unable to move on day and twirling around at Disneyland days later ...
It doesn't work that way and it's insulting and a head duck to people like me who are in chronic debilitating pain every day .
I would love to click my fingers and miraculously go from being unable to stand for more than 1 minute without screaming and feeling like my spine is being crushed to the next day going out for dinner to a pub..
If you are in the kind of pain she says she is in
Going out for dinner isn't possible...going on holidays isn't possible
Doing the things she does....isn't possible
And then I watch her and think
Am I not trying hard enough?
Am I being lazy?
Am I being a cry baby and a whimp?
Cause she says she is I the same kind of pain I am and I haven't left the house in a month and she's going out to the pub and going on holidays....
I absolutely dislike her for her lies about how sick she is...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It's possible to feel both sadness and disgust with Nic. I do. I don't see any benefit at this stage in her disease to seek any mental health support. It will be available to her should she want it. This is how she's chosen to play things out. The freebies and gifts must surely be an addiction and give her a high.
It is manipulative and greedy but I believe this is part of her make-up, cancer are not. I expect this is the Nic Alex fell in love with in the first place although cancer has no doubt ramped it up.
I don't know why but the ridiculous wig posing really unsettled me. It was such a clumsy and weird distracting factor and was completely out of context in the situation. Just really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with this completely. Don't get me wrong her situation is sad and I've always felt sad for her in that she's so young and facing the end of her life decades before she should have to. She's only a few years older than me and I can't even imagine. But I really do hope she gets help or is getting mental health help in regards to what she is having to face.

But at the same time it doesn't 100% excuse all of the lies and manipulation that has happened from her.
It doesn't excuse it and it's only served to highlight the discrepancies between the chosen few and the rest of us, unfortunately.
---
The trouble I have with her is her constant lies...her lies about how sick she is..how much pain she us in and she can be bed bound and in agony unable to move on day and twirling around at Disneyland days later ...
It doesn't work that way and it's insulting and a head duck to people like me who are in chronic debilitating pain every day .
I would love to click my fingers and miraculously go from being unable to stand for more than 1 minute without screaming and feeling like my spine is being crushed to the next day going out for dinner to a pub..
If you are in the kind of pain she says she is in
Going out for dinner isn't possible...going on holidays isn't possible
Doing the things she does....isn't possible
And then I watch her and think
Am I not trying hard enough?
Am I being lazy?
Am I being a cry baby and a whimp?
Cause she says she is I the same kind of pain I am and I haven't left the house in a month and she's going out to the pub and going on holidays....
I absolutely dislike her for her lies about how sick she is...
This is why I don't like her, because she makes people like you feel like they're not trying hard enough. But the difference is that you are being honest about your situation whereas hers is all lies, pretty much all the time, and we all know that she has totally exaggerated her pain levels for years now. Ironically when she really IS in pain, most of us won't believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still think she’s an annoying madam who has very little regard for anyone but herself. However, as already said it’s horrific what she and her family are facing. I think you can feel both upset at her behaviour whilst still acknowledging how awful her situation is. Alex and her family are going to be devastated and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I’m sure we all wish we’d never heard of Nicky and she was of living her life as a happily married mum as she wanted.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.