NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And from today's trip out to stuff her face, NNL posts the immortal words 'you'd never know I was in pain, would you?' Too right. Nuff said.
Ffs, makes me so bloody sick!! She’s such an attention seeking witch.. myself, like many others here and around the sodding globe, we live in pain every day, I take high doses of morphine and patches, I wouldn’t dream of telling the whole world that I’m in pain, the only reason for that is she wants the sympathy, she’s trying to distract everyone from what’s been going on since her free holiday.. she’s nothing but a fraud, if I wasn’t blocked I’d ask her for evidence that she’s given all that money to charity, knowing here she would have made a massive thing out of doing so, I know she’s kept that money, absolute fraud, she needs outing over this!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s quite incredible and another reason we don’t believe her stories. Last night she couldn’t sleep so she came downstairs then she says she woke up from her sitting up sleep really hungry ??? Then states she’s making up for the last couple of days of no appetite 🤔 so now I’m confused because Saturday they had a bbq yesterday morning croissants and crumpets then they went out for Sunday Lunch so am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 if I have no appetite I don’t eat anything period. Please someone make it make sense !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s quite incredible and another reason we don’t believe her stories. Last night she couldn’t sleep so she came downstairs then she says she woke up from her sitting up sleep really hungry ??? Then states she’s making up for the last couple of days of no appetite 🤔 so now I’m confused because Saturday they had a bbq yesterday morning croissants and crumpets then they went out for Sunday Lunch so am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 if I have no appetite I don’t eat anything period. Please someone make it make sense !!!
She is so full of tit its unreal. Notice the fake “im so sick” voice is back on today!!! And sorry but the pathetic shite about not being able to reach her medication etc because the cat is sitting on her….. bore off. No one cares about your boring cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, you mean this lunch? The one with roasts and "VERY FULL BELLIES"? The one that took place yesterday afternoon?
1692614391298.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, you mean this lunch? The one with roasts and "VERY FULL BELLIES"? The one that took place yesterday afternoon? View attachment 2394445
It will never make sense, because she's continually manipulating her followers into feeling sorry for her/clicking on ads/ buying shite necklaces/encouraging her to go to Disney again etc. We on here know full well that a loss of appetite does not mean buggering off to the pub and eating a massive roast dinner and then next day pretending to be really hungry after two days of no appetite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she’s in so much pain and so fatigued she’s nauseous please explain why you’re going out for Sunday lunch ?!!! Makes so sense at all.
pain, nausea, exhaustion - there are no side effects that EVER seem to cause Nicky to have to cancel a brunch, be unable to go out for a huge roast dinner or miss out on a BBQ! it's that handy little trick she has - a sprinkle og ✨ PoSiTiViTy✨, and she is magically able to turn her symptoms on and off, as it suits her and her plans.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I cant even talk about food when I've no appetite. My family avoid all food related and even try cooking stuff that doesn't smell when I'm sick. She's a joke

Reactions: 10
She is so full of tit its unreal. Notice the fake “im so sick” voice is back on today!!! And sorry but the pathetic shite about not being able to reach her medication etc because the cat is sitting on her….. bore off. No one cares about your boring cat.
I would just hoof the bastard cat off my knee if I needed pain meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant even talk about food when I've no appetite. My family avoid all food related and even try cooking stuff that doesn't smell when I'm sick. She's a joke
I get exactly what you mean. When I had finished my second lot of chemo but was still having Radiotherapy concurrently, I remember my girls were watching cake boss on the tv and I had to go and lay down as the cakes were making me heave. Pathetic I know but……… 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t even walk up the meat aisle in the supermarket without heaving and couldn’t stomach anyone even cooking meat in the same house as me, my poor husband had to be veggie during my treatment and also pain was so bad at times I could barely breath and certainly couldn’t move around .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I get exactly what you mean. When I had finished my second lot of chemo but was still having Radiotherapy concurrently, I remember my girls were watching cake boss on the tv and I had to go and lay down as the cakes were making me heave. Pathetic I know but……… 🤢
Not a bit pathetic, it's the reality, the truth, not dressed up in glitter and lies. She wouldn't understand that tho. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wait, so she is suddenly feeling hungry this morning and assumes she has an appetite because her body is trying to make up for her barely eating over the past few days - despite having shared a photo yesterday of the huge roast dinner she ate when she went out for lunch! plus if she was feeling hungry, surely there are more substantial breakfast options than two biscuits, which she refused to move the cat so she could even reach. 🙄

and note how she is trying to ramp up the sympathy, by claiming she can't sleep in bed due to the pain, and has been forced to try to sleep on the sofa while sitting up - yet every time she goes on holiday or on weekend breaks, she manages to sleep in totally random different hotel beds with absolutely no issue, often announcing that she slept well! how is it that beds with totally differing mattresses and cushions and levels of comfort never cause discomfort and she sleeps brilliantly, yet her own bed with all the support cushions etc is always a problem! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Move the cat nicky.if you can't move with your cat on your lap then your pet doesn't love you like you think he does portray he does. God it's one big story telling session isn't it.
Ooh cute ickle nicky can't move her pet.how cute. She can't possibly move her floof awwwww I have tears this is just the purest scene. duck off
Oops croaking voice.duck off
Can't eat.yeh we no nicky your a walking talking tiny woman.we get it.thoguh your lying again.duck off
Pillow? You've always got a dam pillow with you.i like to shnuggle into my cushions too. duck off.
Oooo buuzzzzzzzzz words.hospice.🚨🚨🚨🚨 guys I said it all woery for me. Nicky they are always on call for your pain 24hours a days. You worded that really tepid like l,almost didn't make sense so you could make it comes clacross the HOSPICE WERE ALMOST CALLED.duck off.
Oo in my cute Pj's.duck off
Head shaving still going then.duck off
Oh look an adventure I always wanted to do but sant possibly now because I'm.a breakable little bird.duck off. Bet you could and would if you weren't scared of being confronted about your shitshow lies.
Bad sleep yeh yeh we no you havent slept since 1829.duck off.
Pills DID YOU SEE MY PILLS.duck off
WAIT WAIT did you se my cute mug and biccies tinkle tinkle I'm.so.cuuute.duck off
Thumbs up.duck off
Mention tattas.duck off.
Nicky duck the duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Move the cat nicky.if you can't move with your cat on your lap then your pet doesn't love you like you think he does portray he does. God it's one big story telling session isn't it.
Ooh cute ickle nicky can't move her pet.how cute. She can't possibly move her floof awwwww I have tears this is just the purest scene. duck off
Can't eat.yeh we no nicky your a walking talking tiny woman.we get it.thoguh your lying again.duck off
Pillow? You've always got a dam pillow with you.i like to shnuggle into my cushions too. duck off.
Oooo buuzzzzzzzzz words.hospice.🚨🚨🚨🚨 guys I said it all woery for me. Nicky they are always on call for your pain 24hours a days. You worded that really tepid like l,almost didn't make sense so you could make it comes clacross the HOSPICE WERE ALMOST CALLED.duck off.
Oh look an adventure I always wanted to do but sant possibly now because I'm.a breakable little bird.duck off. Bet you could and would if you weren't scared of being confronted about your shitshow lies.
WAIT WAIT did you se my cute mug and biccies tinkle tinkle I'm.so.cuuute.duck off
Thumbs up.duck off
Mention tattas.duck off.
Nicky duck the duck off.
Just wondering Kate are you a tad fucked off with the Rodent Rat 🐀?! I get the impression you could be hahahahahahahahaha 😂 loved it all but no sleep since 1829 nah that’s me not the attention seeking lying cowbag 🐮 🐄 💼 lolllllllll get it out Kate get it out !!! 😋

• Haha
Just wondering Kate are you a tad fucked off with the Rodent Rat 🐀?! I get the impression you could be hahahahahahahahaha 😂 loved it all but no sleep since 1829 nah that’s me not the attention seeking lying cowbag 🐮 🐄 💼 lolllllllll get it out Kate get it out !!! 😋
Kate is ace. She makes Our Betty look like Mother Teresa by comparison. I say this with affection.

• Haha
Thumbs up.duck off
Mention tattas.duck off.
Nicky duck the duck off.
Don't hold back @katesbess tell us what you really think :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.