NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how the fake fan message mentions her “army”… anyone would think no one has ever had a lightening bolt tattoo before she mentioned it 🥱

if true, it’s overseas so it was probably in support of Nightbirde who used the symbol first anyway!

it’s not true though. Hence why she’s cut off the profile pic when she doesn’t always unless it’s a big fat fake.

Reactions: 8
When she's gone she will be forgotten. Sorry that sounds such a horrible thing to say, but I look at how Aisha still has Emily in her profile picture on instagram and even though she has moved on she still carries her with her.
NNL is really rubbing people up the wrong way now.
Emily such a beautiful gorgeous young woman. I feel so guilty in 2011 I was diagnosed with a malignant melanoma on my leg also I had 2 ops on it and then another one on the same leg 2012 again 2 ops and cured. 2017 diagnosed with a rare cancer T4N3M0 and with treatment which was brutal I was cured. I’ve had some challenges and will always have lifelong issues but I’m in remission, but tonight I feel guilty because I’m here and Emily isn’t it’s not fair. Why does cancer spare some but not others. I wish they could find a cure for cancer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She went to the store for the sole purpose of filming herself using a wheelchair. I’ll bet my cerebral palsy ass on it.
Wheelchair and no wig to make sure it's full effect!
It amazes me how she can do so much but then also miss so much. But all for effect 'I'm too ill to go to this cancer event today' but can Swan off on multiple holidays. Because she thinks/knows it will get a reaction what a shame it is she couldn't make this dinner/event/whatever, how amazing it is she can 'go grab life'.
When she's not well enough to go grab life it will be a bit like everyone who can't afford to go and do it, and whilst it won't be nice that she'll be so ill when she realises it's not possible for everyone she will still have the narrative to do it whilst you can, which for some is never because of other factors making it impossible, she's so blind to it!
I also wonder how many other scared 30 year olds have been allowed to be treated on the TYAC unit or been forced to the adult one like she should have been.

Reactions: 8
Motleylu ain’t gonna talk about it anymore because it’s the school holidays and instagram isn’t her thing…. Until a few hours later when she posts a reel to say instagrammers like Nikki have a responsibility, which she’s said 30,000 times already. Nothing refreshing about motleylu, she’s repeating the same lines daily.
Think she might be trying to increase her own profile off the back of this. She had something to say and she said it. Now it's starting to look like attention seeking and insta hun grabbing
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Emily was the reason I went to the drs about a really weird mole, I was diagnosed as stage 3 melanoma in 2018, was treated and it was fine. This year it came back as stage 4, I was told sorry that’s it get your will in order, here’s the deets for the hospice near you. I got a second opinion who suggested a trial, and all my tumours have disappeared except for 1 tumour which was removed and now thankfully i
Am Ned but still stage 4. I know it will come back but right now im enjoying some peace. I could grift my way into a new life online and get cruises and all sorts of free tit but I want to spend my time with my family not grifting and selling tit

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Think she might be trying to increase her own profile off the back of this. She had something to say and she said it. Now it's starting to look like attention seeking and insta hun grabbing
---
100%. Not sure why she’s still being mentioned on this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wow that was awful. Her passive aggressive hidden but not hidden arrogant dig. She new exactly what she was saying/referring to. That pushed her way further into cuntdom.
She was so witch bully smug twit there.
Nothing has touched her at all. She is loving this. And the look at me in.my chair. Wow.sje just continues.wow

Reactions: 12
Not sure of the point of it, but motley-lu was listing her holidays - one trip to Disney with a friend, another trip with her daughter, some other trips. Somebody must have said something that triggered her, like you're just jealous of Nicky's trips ?? Unusual person. I'll probably follow for a while just to hear the interesting Manchester accent. I'm a bit confused about this whole thing. To me, Nicky's grasping is unattractive bordering on disgusting, and getting quite tacky, but the main thing to me is her bizarre fake personality. I quit following long ago, but none of "her army" or whatever notices how fake she acts? Truly a mental illness - I guess one of the forms of NPD, but just whoa. I can't think of anybody else as ludicrous.

ETA Oops - sorry Cassy Role, I didn't see your post before I continued down the motley road. I guess she seems pertinent to me at the moment because she and Anny inserted themselves directly into Nicky's story - and it's still continuing imo (thus the Disney mentions) but I agree, it's dying down. Except I imagine this whole thing will affect how Nicky acts and what she posts about for a while. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So Nicky is basically bragging that she is untouchable. Disgraceful

Reactions: 15
Emily was the reason I went to the drs about a really weird mole, I was diagnosed as stage 3 melanoma in 2018, was treated and it was fine. This year it came back as stage 4, I was told sorry that’s it get your will in order, here’s the deets for the hospice near you. I got a second opinion who suggested a trial, and all my tumours have disappeared except for 1 tumour which was removed and now thankfully i
Am Ned but still stage 4. I know it will come back but right now im enjoying some peace. I could grift my way into a new life online and get cruises and all sorts of free tit but I want to spend my time with my family not grifting and selling tit
I’m sorry to read your story and glad you sought a second opinion. I hope you continue to be Ned for a long long time. You have your priorities right unlike a lot of people xxxxx

Reactions: 5
Rewrote and comments turned off. That's her way of dealing with it.
And at the bottom thank you Disney gifted trip, she had previously agreed as part of the trip to do reels and tags, she will do anything not to address what’s been going on, she knows exactly what she is doing, crafty cow

Reactions: 11
We see you oh-so-clearly, Nicky. Coward. You haven't got the guts or emotional intelligence to discuss openly the fact that you have upset and insulted a lot of your followers. Shoving it under the carpet isn't strong. It's weak. Girls like you are two a penny and youwon't be remembered because you will leave no legacy apart from a feeling of nastiness.

Reactions: 18
And at the bottom thank you Disney gifted trip, she had previously agreed as part of the trip to do reels and tags, she will do anything not to address what’s been going on, she knows exactly what she is doing, crafty cow
Don't people generally pay for their #secondhome using their OWN money? :unsure:

And she might want to check the spelling of her hashtag, unless of course people searching for #disneylandparis30 frequently search instead for #disneyplandparis30. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Nicky is basically bragging that she is untouchable. Disgraceful
Isn’t she a disgrace? bleeping cannot stand the witch and how anyone of her 🐑 or brands think it’s ok to passive aggressively bully is beyond me. She is meant to be an inspiration?! Like duck she is. Just a sulky pathetic woman who acts like a child. Anyone who keeps saying she’s lovely Ned to give there head a wobble!!
---
Dream come true ? Is she taking the piss 😤 she goes all the time and it’s hardly her second home and a dream if you’re constantly going. Vile woman

Reactions: 10
I honestly can't believe how angry I now am. Miserable, entitled, spoilt, self-appointed princess. 🤬

Reactions: 12
She’s queen bee of a really vile online cancer community…wow!! If that floats your boat Nicky and makes you feel good then great 🤷‍♀️🙄🤔 Why it would is beyond me? A bunch of (mainly) women are all trying to be insta huns, peddling their wares. Nasty little witches to anyone who dare question them, all the same faces at charity events. It’s sickening that it’s all on the back of cancer. I will follow on here as you lot are brilliant with your take on them, but I’ve unfollowed every single narcissistic one of them.

Reactions: 16
Is it bad of me to say this? I feel like this online 'cancer community' or at least the ones that are 'influencers' think that because they have cancer they can do, and say what they want, act however they want and nobody can say or do anything because they have cancer how can you be so mean to them? It seems like a vile, online clique and it's just an excuse to be school yard witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100%. Not sure why she’s still being mentioned on this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's been mentioned as she's still creating stories about Nicky and banging on about Disney.
Tbh the holidays bother me the least. It's the almost daily manipulation to her audience that upsets me the most. How does she manage to be ultra mobile on a Monday, in a wheelchair and wigless on a Tuesday then all dolled up with said wig and mobile and leaping and twirling with excitment to go out on a Wednesday? It must be a head duck for other stage 4's with more conventional disease and mobility progression. She flaunts it in their faces, screaming at them to go grab life like she does!! That pisses me off more than 10 Disney gifted holidays although it doesn't help her image.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.