NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought NickNacklou looked really awkward in that reel. She knows what she’s done!

Reactions: 12
The tide is turning, excellent. I feel odd feeling almost glad that she’s getting called out as she’s got cancer after all but she’s such an utter bleep it sits ok with me

Reactions: 13
oh yes, Jack off all your responsibilities, go into debt, it doesn’t matter, cancer or not, take Grifter Nicky’s advice, ‘Go grab life’🤬 I honestly dislike her so much now I don’t care about calling out her bullshit. I used to feel really sad for her but shes a selfish manipulator and using her illness makes me feel 🤢. ‘Can I be a princess next time’ 🤬🤦‍♀️ That post is only up to get all the sycophants licking her arse. I wish more people in the cancer world would come out and tell it like it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oh yes, Jack off all your responsibilities, go into debt, it doesn’t matter, cancer or not, take Grifter Nicky’s advice, ‘Go grab life’🤬 I honestly dislike her so much now I don’t care about calling out her bullshit. I used to feel really sad for her but shes a selfish manipulator and using her illness makes me feel 🤢. ‘Can I be a princess next time’ 🤬🤦‍♀️ That post is only up to get all the sycophants licking her arse. I wish more people in the cancer world would come out and tell it like it is.
I know it's just a comment, but can I be a princess next time. She clearly feels like she'll have more holidays.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
“It looks like it’s one holiday after another..” - we’ll yeh because it is and you’re not paying for any of them because you have BEGGED complete strangers for their hard earned cash so you can holiday every couple of weeks. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just posted. What a load of bullshit:
I can't put into words how much this has pissed me off. She just doesn't get it does she?! It's not that easy for other people to just book every holiday that they want as we aren't having them gifted. I would love a holiday right now, I've not had one in 9 years but you know, cost of living is a problem right now.
---
“It looks like it’s one holiday after another..” - we’ll yeh because it is and you’re not paying for any of them because you have BEGGED complete strangers for their hard earned cash so you can holiday every couple of weeks. 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same! It looks like that because it is. As usual the sheep are rushing to boost her ego 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
That has definitely been written by her PR agency, along with spelling and grammatical errors. Still begging, still refusing to accept responsibility. They are trying damage limitation whilst addressing some of the issues we have raised here. That is not her own statement.

• Heart
In spite of what she claims it’s not living life or grabbing life and deep down she knows it too it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Working FOR Mickey Mouse??? Working?? Is she having a bleeping laugh? What work? Spinning around in a wheelchair to comedy music like it was a toy?

Stop trying to justify what you’ve done Nicky. You greedy grabby twit. Shady as duck.

Also that blurb on her latest post is disgraceful. Feel genuinely sorry for her that “grabbing life” means spending thousands of pounds of grifted money on holidays. To me grabbing life means spending it with my kids and my friends. Real friends. Not ones who I met in a fake ass community online.

Nah I can’t with her anymore. Completely done. She’s now overtaken Hinch as #1 on my bleep list. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
already on the beg for another #gifted Disney holiday with that "can I be a princess next time?" at the end of that post! guaranteed that she'll arrive at Disney next time with all the usual crap about "last time I was here, I thought it would be my last trip!" - despite clearly having every intention to return. 😡

and as for the rest of the post, it's all predictable Nicky, with the "pity me" reminder that she has stage 4 cancer, that she doesn't have 50 more years, thus nobody should begrudge her a single one of her endless free holidays, because everyone should understand that she is doing everything she can to bring herself happiness - with the subtle implication that happiness really IS that easy, if you simply grab life and embrace it - plus the obligatory paragraph to highlight her mobility issues, exhaustion and pain etc to really push that "woe is me" angle, without a dressing any of the questions abort her ability to walk in flip flips or jump and skip and carry kids around without issue, or even mention the bullying and nasty comments she's ignoring, because why bother when you can block people, and then gloss over the issue with pixie dust and rainbows? 🌈✨

That so is written by her, it shows all her usual spelling and grammar mistakes. That's got her stamp all over it. 'Shined a light' - Gordon Bennett, didn't she go to school?

She hasn't directly addressed any of those very valid criticisms that have come her way. She is a coward and of limited intelligence, unable to grasp that she might actually have hurt and offended lots of other people.

As for her stupid followers who think she's 'inspirational' for 'grabbing life' - they're just as stupid, because they have confused 'inspirational' with 'aspirational' which isn't at all the same thing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.