NickNackLou #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So I didn't have anything else in my head to worry about"
that comment...... 😅
Not that you need to worry that you have continued to piss more & more people off & upset others with your smugness & show off selfish ways!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think that comment was passive aggressive for..... I don't need to worry about what I have done.......... & I'm not going too!
Selfish cow!

Setting a new thread up is simple. Just go to the main “health instagrammers” page and click the “new thread” box on the top right. Fill in the required boxes. Link it in the old thread and use the “report” button to ask the mods to shut the old thread. Simples 😊

I was thinking about NNL in the night (because unlike her, I don't sleep soundly and I can't just bugger off on holiday as a distraction from ailments). And the conclusion I came to is this: it doesn't matter how much money she has stashed in her GFM and elsewhere, it doesn't matter how many expensive holidays she tried to cram in or how many products she advertises - the fact is, she is MORALLY bankrupt. And for that, there ain't a cure.

Reactions: 26
I've made some enquiries to the relevant departments and I won't stop persuing answers.

I have a friend with a very low hemoglobin level right now, he has had to wait for his consultation to have a blood test. Now waited over 2 weeks for a blood transfusion and he is massively fatigued.
Why is Nicky able to guess that she needs a blood transfusion, then able to call up and get a same day blood test, followed by a blood transfusion?
What makes Nicky different to every other patient on the NHS? Why are exceptions made for Nicky?

@Cariad thanks for your reply on the previous thread. I had seen someone asking Nicky several times how she can get tested for mutations. Of course Nicky doesn't reply to help a fellow patient thats run out of treatment options.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone follow weeslice? She isn't in the exact same situation, but she was big-ish before whats recently happened to her and she is using her platform is what I think is a very open and honest way, not all woe is me.

Reactions: 5
totally unsurprisingly, her stories are as predictable as ever. a wigless hospital trip for a scan - top tip that you demand an early morning appt so you don't have to deal with fasting beforehand, because dictating appointment times is second nature to her 🙄 - the usual needle in arm photo, and the usual spiel about being exhausted and having "overdone it" and "pushed her bod too far", thus a day resting and eating biscuits she swiped from the hospital - likely delivered by hand on a silver tray, or left on her pillow prior to her arrival, by one of HER nurses - presumably to give the impression she is too tired to engage on IG, while still continuing to block people behind the scenes, so she can continue to skip thru her life, all smiles and twirls, pretending that everything is sunshine and rainbows, failing to address the bullying and nastiness towards others in a simialr position to herself that she is totally condoning by allowing it to happen in the comments on her post! so much for #bekind when you can simply ignore it, eh Nick! 👌🏻🙄

i was surprised that her cane prop didn't feature in her hospital selfies earlier, altho potentially because she forgot to take it - pretty easy given that she doesn't need it! - although i did notice she purposely focused the camera on the trainers she was wearing, after the comments about her ability to bounce and jump and dance in flip flops while at Disney. all that talk about her scan seemed incredibly insensitive though - how they used to cause her anxiety, and she would have been worried about the results of this one, but this time she's totally fine because she now knows she has another treatment line that is being pursued, and that she has access to another drug, so everything with HER is all rosy! such *inspiration* 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
totally unsurprisingly, her stories are as predictable as ever. a wigless hospital trip for a scan - top tip that you demand an early morning appt so you don't have to deal with fasting beforehand, because dictating appointment times is second nature to her 🙄 - the usual needle in arm photo, and the usual spiel about being exhausted and having "overdone it" and "pushed her bod too far", thus a day resting and eating biscuits she swiped from the hospital - likely delivered by hand on a silver tray, or left on her pillow prior to her arrival, by one of HER nurses - presumably to give the impression she is too tired to engage on IG, while still continuing to block people behind the scenes, so she can continue to skip thru her life, all smiles and twirls, pretending that everything is sunshine and rainbows, failing to address the bullying and nastiness towards others in a simialr position to herself that she is totally condoning by allowing it to happen in the comments on her post! so much for #bekind when you can simply ignore it, eh Nick! 👌🏻🙄

i was surprised that her cane prop didn't feature in her hospital selfies earlier, altho potentially because she forgot to take it - pretty easy given that she doesn't need it! - although i did notice she purposely focused the camera on the trainers she was wearing, after the comments about her ability to bounce and jump and dance in flip flops while at Disney. all that talk about her scan seemed incredibly insensitive though - how they used to cause her anxiety, and she would have been worried about the results of this one, but this time she's totally fine because she now knows she has another treatment line that is being pursued, and that she has access to another drug, so everything with HER is all rosy! such *inspiration* 😡
Also the way the camera was focused on the pet scanner unit at the beginning to emphasise it,as telling us wasn’t sufficient.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Anny’s recent stories? It’s all coming out now 🫣
Yes - another fab woman who has the emotional intelligence to be able to think about and respond to a situation. NNL just doesn't possess that ability. She has no interpersonal skills whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.