Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horridhenrietta

Yes. It happened quite frequently on the bowelbabe thread. Her outraged friends would come on and tell us we were all shockingly dreadful. We told them all to eff off.
---

I could be wrong but I think it only shows if you’ve ever sent people messages.
Ah righto, thanks.

Monkeytea

Tbh these threads always descend to this but I think it's very bad taste talking about someone's 'new family' (if he ever does) when the poor woman is still here! Especially as she was diagnosed whilst going through IVF. Last thing she needs to be thinking about.

Also life insurance isn't Nic's money and never was, it's an insurance companies payout based on rotten luck. She isn't giving away anything herself.
Pick a side- calling her manipulative then getting butt hurt because her husband may move on. She has said herself she wants him to be happy. Bowelbabe did the same. It’s a fact of life. I’d want my husband to be happy. My point is you slag her off for “working” on Instagram yet insurance for illness is for the patient before and after death so they don’t have to work. My opinion. This isn’t about how you would feel and it’s a gossip forum.
---
Pick a side- calling her manipulative then getting butt hurt because her husband may move on. She has said herself she wants him to be happy. Bowelbabe did the same. It’s a fact of life. I’d want my husband to be happy. My point is you slag her off for “working” on Instagram yet insurance for illness is for the patient before and after death so they don’t have to work. My opinion. This isn’t about how you would feel and it’s a gossip forum.
The irony of you calling a cancer patient manipulative and talking about bad taste. Ignoring.

Monkeytea

I meant, since It must not have been clear enough for you, that whatever arrangement they've got is obviously the one they want. If she wants to "set up his new family" (what a perverse way to look at things), then so be it.
So be it indeed fishy
---
It’s none of our business what finances are in place it’s between them I’m flabbergasted reading some of these comments especially saying Nicky & Alex’s money goes to her family absolute nonsense. Excuse me but I think he’s been paying the mortgage and bills for a number of years and is just as entitled to the money. With regards to having empathy for Nicky it’s quite difficult at times to feel like that because of her behaviour and it’s true she has been more than happy to take take take and from her never attending any events unless they are about her speaks volumes. It’s fact not fiction. Her cancer doesn’t and shouldn’t excuse her selfish and greedy choices nobody has forced her into her current lifestyle as a “Digital Creator” but her personality has changed dramatically making other terminally ill patients feel worthless and that has been very hard to read. Nothing is real with Nicky and if it true she is on SM today and doesn’t update her 🐑 that is really a shitty thing to do but she is the master of manipulation isn’t she. If you want to have empathy and feel sad that’s ok but if because of everything you detest her then that is ok too. Let’s all remember we are all on Tattle for a reason right ? If some don’t want to be a hypocrite that’s ok but all the summarising is not necessary about her mortgage etc it’s just not worth all the petty arguments. Peace out guys xx
tldr x
---
I meant, since It must not have been clear enough for you, that whatever arrangement they've got is obviously the one they want. If she wants to "set up his new family" (what a perverse way to look at things), then so be it.
How is that perverse but you are the one calling her a money grabber when it’s her money (in previous comments) to grab??? Which is my point. The money was so she doesn’t have to work in her final years doing the gram which you slag her off for. She can’t win can she. Anyway ignoring you now hunni.

Grasshopper

Forgive me for just jumping on, I follow her on insta and was delighted to find a thread here, but I'm not sure what she's done??
Could anyone give me the general gist of what's she's done?