Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
She did say a while ago that they were planning on going back to Positano in March, but with Carlo being away for that long I thought they‘d postpone that.
I don't remember that but maybe..not sure if for Easter ? They are in the middle of so much in Tuscany I sort of thought they would be there for more time before returning. It all looks like way too much work to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Libbub

VIP Member
Just my opinion, but that custom kitchen is probably already installed! She does a fair amount of time travel, particularly since the move to Tuscany.
For sure, nothing is shown in real time. It's all carefully put together for maximum effect for views.

emm

VIP Member
I got all that from their video. 😆 Carlo's parents are living with endless steps too and clearly don't have a problem with it which is why I said Carlo would probably be just as happy doing the same in his old age. I doubt they will still be together by that time anyway. 🤷‍♀️ The house they are looking for is to be bankrolled by their followers, I suspect. She even mentioned the idea as a throwaway comment just to get the minions to jump on it. 🙄
I'm very intrigued by her financial situation, she must be earning good money if her daughter was at boarding school (unless maybe her parents are paying) but either way with a rented out property in london(or was it Surrey?)she will be earning a lot for doing very little

emm

VIP Member
Every time I saw her spread that hideous salmon pink paint on more and more walls I wanted to groan. That, combined with the absolutely battered furniture in all different kinds of wood stains and styles... she just has absolutely no taste. I'm sure she thinks it gives effortlessly carefree, heirloom , old money mansion style living - to me it gives 1980's bargain basement.
Is this the latest video? Sounds hilarious

• Haha

Tamara

VIP Member
I'm behind, but just watched the breaking down vlog and that tablescaping for lunch table felt suspiciously like an ad. Who cares how thick the aprons are if you can't buy them? Oh! There's a link in the description. 😏 I have no doubt the shop provides her stuff for free in return for a five minute feature in her vlog and a link to where to buy.
I haven’t watched their vlogs for well over a year. I don’t want to give them a view or the ad money they will get as well.

Turaj

VIP Member
She keeps flexing that she got the place at a very good price. If she went in hard when negotiating why is she surprised the seller is playing an equally tough hand on exit. I would be interested to know the sale price.
Well today 1/28 it is coming clear why such a good price. Did you all see those leaks with just a mild rain coming down? All that damage was clearly visible when they purchased it. I am amazed at this transaction. Here is US you would have an inspection and all these things would have to be fixed. What kind of a deal was this?

Libbub

VIP Member
I think Elizabeth and her husband are diversifying. Going into holiday rentals, you tube channel etc. I think as they get older they don't want the full on hard work of the boat rental company. And let's face it, as we've seen this last season if the weather doesn't play ball they're not earning. It's not easy.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
at best everything about this goat centered family is a bit "odd". But they are doing their thing and making a good living.
If it weren't for being exposed to the eyes of world by their mother (which can only be for money, or maybe ego feed?) I would think that the girls have a lovely upbringing; parents with a good work ethic, they're learning to cook, they eat well, do lots of crafts and projects together, very active, nice outings, spending time in nature, they care for animals, are engaged with their community, they speak three languages. Elisabeth must be very busy with that business with such responsibility, she really should put the camera down until her girls are old enough to decide if they wish to be filmed and broacast, I really can't see this as anything except exploitative.

emm

VIP Member
I feel exactly the same. I think no matter how interesting your life is, it takes a certain amount of self-love to say 'I think I am so interesting, I'm going to record myself for others to watch'. When they get validation of that through views/popularity etc it always seems to go to their head.
Exactly, especially for a channel that is just filming your day to day life. I get people with real talents (baking, making things or whatever) making a channel to show and teach others, but to assume your life is worth filming (and baisng your whole career off) has to be someone who is very sure of themselves

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll go back to Positano this weekend? Her friend Elisabeth has her family from Austria there so they can attend her oldest daughter's First Communion. That is definitely something that a good friend would be there to help celebrate, no?

Let's see who Nicki cares about more - herself and Tuscany or her close friend's family celebration.
Sorry for quoting myself - I wanted to correct my post.

I watched Elisabeth's vlog and her daughter's First Holy Communion is not this weekend, but next weekend! And let me take this opportunity to say that Elisabeth's vlogs are not stellar!

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Carlo's father becomes ill and the ever loving daughter in law doesn't accompany her husband to support him and the family, oh no, she says in Tuscany and flits about , enjoys her birthday, doesn't bat an eye that her husbands father is ill.
She really is a hard faced ruthless bitch isn't she. Very selfish woman. Even if , as I'm sure some will say, the birthday celebrations were already organised so Nicki had to stay, straight after I'd be hot footing it back to be with him.
Also notice how once Carlo isn't there the house stuff grinds to a halt. Nicki and Skye have been merrily sightseeing every day.
What happens if Carlo can't return for a while? Didn't think this through did they. And there will be one very sulky Nicki Positano. Bitch.
---

I agree it's early days. It's not as contrived as The Positano Diary's. A bit more real. I enjoyed the walk part. It must be amazing to walk around when not a single soul is around. They really do live in a beautiful part of the world.
In all fairness it sort of depends on the nature of the "illness" . We just don't know. Carlo's family is very close and it might be a less serious situation but he felt he should be there. I am sure he has had many second thoughts and concerns about moving this far away at this point in life where his parents are getting up in years. Also leaving his brother with all the work. Carlo is very traditional and family is #1. Nicki may have wanted to go and he told her no. Again we don't know. Skye was coming as well. "didn't think this through did they?" as said above is so true. And I guess Nicki is left there with no car for future similar situations.???

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
She should have got residency by now surely? I know British people who have done so having been there for a long time. Anyone think they're heading towards a break up?
I can't say what they are headed to. They will return to Positano as the tourist season heats up (despite saying that is why they have the place in Tuscany) and things will be okay there. It is when they both go to Tuscany or she is off to UK that it is clear something is going on here. She seldom says "we" anymore it is "I". I think once he has his brush cleared and some other maintenance tasks completed we will see less of Carlo in Tuscany. He whole YT persona is dependent on Positano and Carlo...without them views will plummet. I just don't know where this is going but could be a split. I don't ever see them getting married....that "ship has sailed".

Turaj

VIP Member
I don't know if this was a violation but I found the quoted posts from YT from someone that seems to know the history of Nicki and Carlo and about his being still married etc. interesting and confirming what I have always thought.

I was a bit surprised that Nicki quit the lucrative wedding makeup gig which allowed her to set her schedule.
I'm not entirely convinced it was by choice - she's just not very good at it. Being a known wedding destination, she has dedicated and talented competition. I don't think she can keep up with her outdated styles and ad-hoc attitude to the work.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Watching the latest video just now, and, Carlo hasn’t retired at all, he works day and night building Nicki her dream home. I guess the fact that he gets to live in HER house is his payment.
The Insta photo last week says it all, Nicki holding the keys aloft and Carlo dutifully beside her with a power tool.

Notice she's now deigning to include him, now using the words "we" and "our" in reference to the new house. But he should pay heed to what she does, not what she says.

Last edited:

Turaj

VIP Member
Geezuz. Did she really have to clickbait the title?
Why did we have to hear so much of her narration? Only Carlo's words, and a beautiful video of his dad with music would have been much more appropriate. Or ya know...not make a public video at all because why on earth is death and grief being monetized? I don't think she gives much of a flying feck about Carlo's family and would happily stay away forever if she had her way.

As per usual she uses up the rest of the video to complain. :rolleyes:
not much content lately..seems like these videos are at least 2 weeks prerecorded. I will say in yesterday's video Nicki seemed happy to be back in Positano and in a direct way did convey lots of complaints about Tuscany. So far it seems to be not the experience she was hoping for.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
The other one is in the rave section. That’s why I started a non rave thread. I don’t mind what it’s called.

Last edited:

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So the guests she announced at the end of the last vlog were going to sleep in Skye‘s bedroom and Carlo uses the bathroom downstairs? I’d say he probably sleeps in that guest bedroom downstairs too.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
i'mwatching now and I;msoconfused, the sellers had 3 months, the whole day and they are loading stuff into their car so last minute?
Also (I live in a city so maybe it's more of a concern in terms of safety etc) but I can't imagine buying somewhere I had never seen in the dark
Agreed....a walk through when empty is usually the last step and in this case they are driving up in the dark to some very strange sounding owners and going into the place in the dark with no light bulbs or light to look things over. I sure hope Nicki got a great price on this place because some surprises ahead. Here in US we hire inspectors to look over a house before we buy...wonder if that is the norm in Italy? They can point out things that need to be fixed or that are not up to code and all that has to be done prior to closing.

emm

VIP Member
I see NP latest IG story is the gang driving to and then walking down the steps back to the home in Positano...so next video will be from there for Easter. I assume Carlo wanted to spend the holiday with family.
Inevitably, who would want to spend the holidays in a half badly furnished house in the middle of nowhere?!

• Haha