Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Nicki
I had assumed her eduction was funded by the Nonni tbi , if not it was quite random for her to tmgo to school in the uk
Nicki has stated that Skye's schooling was funded by the rental income from a London flat she inherited. We speculated here on Tattle that might be how the new house was funded, now that Skye is no longer in education.

Nicki shared that Skye took a job in a hotel in Positano (presumably just for the season) but said she wouldn't share anymore about her plans. Maybe being available to apparently hang out with her boyfriend and parents is her version of a gap year. She might even have a job working remotely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

CocktailGirl

exactly, Skye clearly doesn't want to feature (understandably), this just seems unnecesary
Skye has clearly tried to avoid being filmed in the past, and did not feel comfortable in front of the camera as she was growing up.

However, there was a segment a few months ago, filmed by Skye when she was in Madeira on holiday with her boyfriend. She seemed must more relaxed and happy to have a go at vlogging their trip and she did really well IMO.

I wonder if, in the future, Nicki is thinking that she and Carlo will do the filming in Tuscany, and Skye will film in Positano. I think that Nicki knows that so many of us only really tune in for the shots in and around Positano - we don't tune in because we like watching her grumpiness and entitled attitude - Positano is the star. I think it would be the death knell to her channel if she concentrated purely on Tuscany for months at a time.

Turaj

VIP Member
Yeah, her saying she has only spent two weeks in Positano before this latest visit, was a bit jarring, considering Carlos spent weeks and weeks there for his father. Did she only drop by for the funeral and a few days after, before leaving asap? She really doesn’t care for the place or any of the people in their family‘s lives.
that is assuming she was there for funeral and burial. Not really sure. I get the impression her only real friend there is Elisabeth and family and Skye. Skye seems to bond with her father and spend more time with him.

LookyLou

She's an irresponsible dog owner, letting them run amok, chasing wildlife. She only cares that the dogs, eventually, returned. :mad:

• Angry

Turaj

VIP Member
I think the Tuscany stuff will increase her appeal to more people tbh - SO many people are obsessed with Tuscany, especially Americans.

Can't wait to see how vile the house will be once finished. I hate all the furniture she's chosen so far and those floral curtains are the stuff of nightmares.
The basic construction and layout of the house has no charm at all...not sure it can be improved that much. Have to maximize the views. Is there even a functioning pool? Got the impression during the top tourist months in Positano they would be in Tuscany but you need a pool...wonder if Carlo is really up for all of this? The steps and tourist hoards seemed to be the impetus for this search and now move....seems that could have been accomplished closer to Positano. I guess they could rehab this place and sell it if they end up not liking it.

emm

VIP Member
I know right? This is what I referred to as seriously creepy in an earlier post. The heavy breathing was gross and went on and on. In her vlog she said she's hoping Netfilx will be in touch for a movie or series.
Is this in the most recent video? Haven't watched it yet but I now desperately want to 😅

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
I don't see them for another one or two hours on Sunday morning. I expect there will be one today

Sabbie

VIP Member
I have no idea what is being discussed here. I am not meaning to sound like an asshole, but it's really not hard to start a discussion thread about these people?

Turaj

VIP Member
The upper level of the Positano house is lived in by Luca's son I believe. He also has a dog and cat.

They already do Airbnb, renting a tiny studio room that you can see on the right of the house. Guests have sometimes been seen on the vlogs.
I have never seen Luca's son. I recall that AirBNB and Nicki getting it prepped but not in a very long time.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
I don't blame you @emm - I can't unsubscribe as I never subscribed 🤣

BIB - yeah right. If they just wanted to film their lives they'd not be worried about scraping content every week to meet the hungry YT algorithym upload schedule.

She has 484 Patreons. There are 4 levels, buy me a cappuccino /a dessert /a pizza /a bowl of pasta, once a month. Not sure why the thumbnails there are huggy photos of her and Carlo. She is "blown away and humbled" that so many people have taken up the top tier. Her saying this is to normalise such expenditure, to encourage others to follow suit, stoking the parasocial relationships where the Patrons want to feel extra special and get her attention.

Seems very off that she uses the "will work for food" analogy when they live in a grace-and-favour family property that produces large amounts of fruit & veg, they also run an Airbnb there, he has a workplace pension, she owns and rents out a London property and makes presumably several hundred Euros a time doing bridal makeup.
Exactly they are probably earning loads relative to their spending, especially if you consider they grow most of their own food

Turaj

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll go back to Positano this weekend? Her friend Elisabeth has her family from Austria there so they can attend her oldest daughter's First Communion. That is definitely something that a good friend would be there to help celebrate, no?

Let's see who Nicki cares about more - herself and Tuscany or her close friend's family celebration.
I doubt if she gets back from UK and goes directly to Positano...remember that custom kitchen is arriving. I think living that far away you end up missing lots of things. Let's see ...she may surprise me. Hating road trips 6 hours for me is way too long to do very often.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yeah I remember from at least one old vlog that she talked about „some lovely patreons coming for lunch“. It was super odd.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Yeah I think they’ve said before that Carlo doesn’t want to move to England and that in Italy, Tuscany is the only area he sees himself relocating to.
I don’t know about the marital situation with his son‘s mother, but it’s interesting that Nicki and Carlo never got married.

As for her daughter’s schooling: I think years ago Nicki mentioned that her father paid her boarding school fees?
I never remember her talking about the schooling issue but I had always assumed her parents had paid it, it's a pretty British thing to happen.

True about the visa thing, I hadn't even thought about that but it would be much easier if they were married

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see a) whether anyone else actually buys it and b) how she'll react to the inevitable 1* reviews if they do.
Indeed, perhaps no one else will buy it and she'll go on collecting reviews all saying "well done Nicki I'm so proud of you I feel like I'm in Positano 5 stars!!" all left by stans who want attention from their idol, extending their creepy parasocial relationships. It's easy to see how these deluded vloggers let things go to their heads, they end up with the opposite of imposter syndrome 🤣

• Haha