Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing Nicki that out of control dog got to the tortoises considering she let them get to deer. :mad:

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, and maybe it does make me look like an asshole 😂, but can the running chat about the other influencers go under a spoiler button, or a make new thread for them? I like to read about what you guys have to say about Nicki, but have to wade through other stuff that totally baffles me. It's probably very interesting if I knew who they are, but I don't, and here for the Nicki gossip. I admit I'm easily confused. 🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Knowing Nicki that out of control dog got to the tortoises considering she let them get to deer. :mad:

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, and maybe it does make me look like an asshole 😂, but can the running chat about the other influencers go under a spoiler button, or a make new thread for them? I like to read about what you guys have to say about Nicki, but have to wade through other stuff. It's probably very interesting if I knew who they are, but I don't and here for the Nicki gossip. 🙈
If you are referring to talk about LEAW then they already have a new thread: "Leave Everything And Wander" started by @Dr.Sienna on 18th March, but I don't think everyone knows about it yet. Hope this will help.:)

Here is the link: https://tattle.life/threads/leave-everything-and-wander.44517/

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, and maybe it does make me look like an asshole 😂, but can the running chat about the other influencers go under a spoiler button, or a make new thread for them? I like to read about what you guys have to say about Nicki, but have to wade through other stuff that totally baffles me. It's probably very interesting if I knew who they are, but I don't, and here for the Nicki gossip. I admit I'm easily confused. 🙈
Indie could have chewed them 😱 thinking it's gummies 😛

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That's good to know. I'm sure there'd been many questions about the tortoises, I mean how were they cared for while N&C went back to Positano?

Note that she doesn't actually say that the previous owners collected them, only that they "were collected and moved to their new home". I find it hard to believe the previous owners would turn up for the tortoises knowing they'd be challenged about all the junk they left when they buggered off after handing over the keys. If the creatures were rehomed I hope this was done responsibly.
If I remember correctly, the previous owners are also supposed to remove an outbuilding that was illegally put on the property. Nicki mentioned they'd be coming back to do that, but I bet hell freezes over before that happens! The previous owners don't seem like great people, but as was mentioned above, constantly calling them out on a public vlog or on social media (like she did in the post about the turtles - "the owners made excuse after excuse") - wouldn't help!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I live on the south coast of England very close to the south downs and Beachy Head and dogs regularly and consistently fall off and jump off the cliff edges. Sometimes chasing a bird or a rabbit or just sometimes because they lose footing and fall, because they're being walked too close to the edge. It's a regular occurrence despite their being warnings about the cliff edges. Some survive , many don't. If Nikki thinks Indie in particular is used to those walks she's very much mistaken.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a question, does everyone in Italy live in a tit pit? I mean the ever bossy, rude friend Celine's home looks like a pig sty as well, her kitchen is plain awful considering shes supposed to be a chef, does everyone live like that? Does no-one there care for a tidy or aesthetically pleasing interior?
And on the subject of Celine I would have smacked her square in the face if she spoke to my husband like that. All Nicki could do was laugh. My husband would not have tolerated that I'm afraid. I felt so sorry for Carlo being belittled and made to loik a fool. Carlo the ever loyal doormat. Such a shame.
Also she did come over as ungrateful because she is ungrateful. The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her. I now only watch to see what monstrosity she's doing next. This weeks offering was the 1970's fireplace. SMH!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After seeing her stories just now teasing the new video, I've decided to skip it after the "oh no what did Carlo do wrong now" thing with the kitchen color. Rich coming from a woman who paints furniture and walls in the most awful colors. Also, the fact that the main theme of the vlog these days seems to be "witch at Carlo" (even more than before) is kind off-putting. But when I watch her stories from Tuscany, she really seems to have want she wanted: walking alone for hours without meeting anyone. She must have truly hated everyone in Positano. And they most likely her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know we all handle grief differently but I feel so uncomfortable with the situation this week. Your long-term partner's father has died, he's a family man and this has hit him hard. So what do you do? Go back to the UK on a little holiday while you make your partner do all the donkey work in your new home, and then come back to criticise it.

That she had to add a post-edit explanation acknowledging how ungrateful she seemed - says it all.

• Heart
  • Wow
I know we all handle grief differently but I feel so uncomfortable with the situation this week. Your long-term partner's father has died, he's a family man and this has hit him hard. So what do you do? Go back to the UK on a little holiday while you make your partner do all the donkey work in your new home, and then come back to criticise it.

That she had to add a post-edit explanation acknowledging how ungrateful she seemed - says it all.
Additionally you allow your best friend, the one you moved to Tuscany to be near cos that's the truth, to belittle him in the most unkind cruel way at an intimate party with a group of friends. She really is a heartless cold witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Additionally you allow your best friend, the one you moved to Tuscany to be near cos that's the truth, to belittle him in the most unkind cruel way at an intimate party with a group of friends. She really is a heartless cold witch.
It was absolutely disgusting behaviour and she vlogs it and releases it online for the world to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It was absolutely disgusting behaviour and she vlogs it and releases it online for the world to see.
I hope someone calls her out in the comments. I really don't like this Celine woman. Everytime I see her she either being a bossy cow and or rude as hell.
---
It's typical gaslighting behaviour of a narcissistic witch.

• Heart
I found a t-shirt for sale online today, with this printed on the front:

Screenshot 2024-04-21 215814.png

I think I will send one to Carlo.

• Haha
  • Sad
I was pretty upset at how Celine treated Carlo, too - especially when you take into consideration that that party was the one I posted about, on Easter Monday. I don't know when Carlo's father passed away, but Easter Monday wouldn't have been too far along that he had died. I would think people would give him some grace, not that it's ever acceptable to treat someone that way. And why would you leave video of that in your vlog?

I think Nicki has learned the fine art of time travel and has begun using it in her vlogs. On the trip to get her to the airport, she's telling Carlo not to forget to feed the tortoises. When were these tortoises picked up by the original owners as Nicki posted on Instagram last week that they had just been picked up? Did they pick up their other junk, too? Did they take down that illegal shed? Did I assume incorrectly that the tortoises were picked up when they both went to Positano, which would be logical....who fed them while they were gone for several weeks? I think Nicki and Carlo are a lot of things, but I don't think they'd leave those tortoises to die. So my bet is that this trip took place prior to Carlo's father's death. If she'll conflate the truth about when they got back to Tuscany, refusing to admit that she and Carlo were at Celine's for Easter Monday or even let her friends show her on their Instagram reels so as not to let the cat out of the bag, I can see her conflating the truth about a trip to the UK to get her hair cut (the only place she gets it cut and colored - guess there are no hair stylists in Italy?) or fudging about when the tortoises were actually picked up!

By the way - I hate that fireplace. I guess liked it o.k. when it got tiled, but then the grout.......such a terrible juxtaposition to the silk English draperies (which give me old lady grandma vibes!) right next to it. Such a weird place to have a fireplace, I wouldn't try and make it a "feature".

• Heart
Reactions: 9
that was awful and there is something about Celine that is very unlikeable.

• Heart
I agree with all of the above. Carlo being used as a stooge at that lunch soon after his father passed. I mean for Celine to speak to him in such a manner when he was recently bereaved is bad enough but for Nicki to choose to use it in a vlog is next-level cruel. Perhaps there is more to the relationship between the two women.

Nicki's "I'm not ungrateful" monologue was pure Tattle press conference but she still couldn't help reveal her true colours; she didn't talk about how grateful she was for Carlo's work for them and their house etc, note that she says she's grateful for everything he does "for me".

• Heart
I agree with all of the above. Carlo being used as a stooge at that lunch soon after his father passed. I mean for Celine to speak to him in such a manner when he was recently bereaved is bad enough but for Nicki to choose to use it in a vlog is next-level cruel. Perhaps there is more to the relationship between the two women.

Nicki's "I'm not ungrateful" monologue was pure Tattle press conference but she still couldn't help reveal her true colours; she didn't talk about how grateful she was for Carlo's work for them and their house etc, note that she says she's grateful for everything he does "for me".
her"ungrateful" spiel was more like a testimony to a very valuable handyman rather than her life partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that Nicki posted something along the lines of 'the tortoises have gone to their new home' so I wondered if they've gone to new owners ?

• Heart
her"ungrateful" spiel was more like a testimony to a very valuable handyman rather than her life partner.
If anything, her little speech at the end simply highlighted the fact that she showed her mean, ungrateful, true nature during the original filming. Many viewers would probably not have noticed it, but she put the spotlight on it by trying some damage control. Own goal Nicki.

She is banging on again about the pink kitchen wall (which she now calls lilac) on her insta today. Is she not going to allow Carlo any say at all about the new house? He has to live in it too - presumably. Let the poor man have his bit of colour if he wants it. He said himself that it can be painted over later once the new kitchen has been fitted. It will probably be tiled over anyway, when they get round to the tiling. There are ways of getting what you want in the end without jumping on the poor man and dissing him all over the internet.

I am seeing a really unpleasant side to Nicki that I had not noticed before. She is putting Carlo down any chance she gets now, and she is filming it. The Celine incident was disgusting. Why did she leave it in and not edit it out. Why would Nicki have a best friend like her? Do they laugh together behind Carlo's back? I wonder what Skye thinks about it. She seems quite close to her dad and is much more natural and relaxed when she is with him on their yearly holidays without Nicki. She always seems moody and spiky when Nicki is trying to interact with her. Hopefully she will see the vlogs and encourage her dad to stand up for himself. He does not deserve to be treated like a doormat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think that Nicki posted something along the lines of 'the tortoises have gone to their new home' so I wondered if they've gone to new owners ?
was there anywhere that she said owners came back?
---
If anything, her little speech at the end simply highlighted the fact that she showed her mean, ungrateful, true nature during the original filming. Many viewers would probably not have noticed it, but she put the spotlight on it by trying some damage control. Own goal Nicki.

She is banging on again about the pink kitchen wall (which she now calls lilac) on her insta today. Is she not going to allow Carlo any say at all about the new house? He has to live in it too - presumably. Let the poor man have his bit of colour if he wants it. He said himself that it can be painted over later once the new kitchen has been fitted. It will probably be tiled over anyway, when they get round to the tiling. There are ways of getting what you want in the end without jumping on the poor man and dissing him all over the internet.

I am seeing a really unpleasant side to Nicki that I had not noticed before. She is putting Carlo down any chance she gets now, and she is filming it. The Celine incident was disgusting. Why did she leave it in and not edit it out. Why would Nicki have a best friend like her? Do they laugh together behind Carlo's back? I wonder what Skye thinks about it. She seems quite close to her dad and is much more natural and relaxed when she is with him on their yearly holidays without Nicki. She always seems moody and spiky when Nicki is trying to interact with her. Hopefully she will see the vlogs and encourage her dad to stand up for himself. He does not deserve to be treated like a doormat.
I am constantly amazed at skye. Again in this video she has nothing but time to sit around and watch them work...why is she not working?
---

This Tuscany venture is ALL ABOUT NICKI. Up until this Carlo was in his world in Positano and when Nicki got to be too much he could just escape many places. Now he seems deflated not only because of the recent death of his dad but just resigned to take orders from Nicki and escapes into the woods. I am not sure of his age but he appears to be old enough that hours and hours of manual labor is taking a toll. He does not look good. With this not having any logical sequence to the videos hard to follow what is really going on. I assume Nicki got a significant discount on that custom kitchen in exchange for videoing the process and putting on an "ad" of sorts for the craftsman. Same Celine is hoping for more customers. Doubt she will see too many from the TL group...what a witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Turaj said:

was there anywhere that she said owners came back?

I don't think so, no. She said on insta that the tortoises had gone so I assumed (wrongly I think) that their previous owners had turned up. But she was very careful with the wording and didn't actually say they had been picked up by the owners, just that they had gone to their new home. All the rubbish and the shed that was also left to be collected later still appears to be on the property.
---

I am constantly amazed at skye. Again in this video she has nothing but time to sit around and watch them work...why is she not working?

I think her boyfriend still works for Blue Star, so maybe they are both going to work the seasons on the boats at Positano, which would enable them to travel and bum around for the other off season months of the year. I doubt they pay rent at Carlo's and they both seem to live there now, so life is easy for them. Meanwhile, I think Skye fancies herself as a swimwear model - very provocative poses on her insta, all 'liked' by her mother.
---

This Tuscany venture is ALL ABOUT NICKI. Up until this Carlo was in his world in Positano and when Nicki got to be too much he could just escape many places. Now he seems deflated not only because of the recent death of his dad but just resigned to take orders from Nicki and escapes into the woods. I am not sure of his age but he appears to be old enough that hours and hours of manual labor is taking a toll. He does not look good. With this not having any logical sequence to the videos hard to follow what is really going on. I assume Nicki got a significant discount on that custom kitchen in exchange for videoing the process and putting on an "ad" of sorts for the craftsman. Same Celine is hoping for more customers. Doubt she will see too many from the TL group...what a witch.

I agree that Carlo does not look good. Did you hear her giving him instructions about the dogs for when she was in England? Telling him not to forget to feed them, put the bell on Indie, watch them etc. Treating him like a child. He has looked after them before - she used to visit the UK regularly without him and he was perfectly capable of keeping them alive.

I think he went along with the Tuscany project hoping that it would make Nicki happy and allow them to ease into retirement, but it seems to have turned her into a monster and brought out all her worst qualities. She seems to be in a mad rush to get everything done all at once, spending money like there is no tomorrow, and putting pressure on Carlo to go along with it. Hopefully he will not fall ill with all the stress of the death of his father, worry about his mother, travelling back and forth, and having a nagging wife on his back to get HER new house and land in order.

• Heart