Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See LEAW now are looking to hire a nanny or au pair. You tubing really does pay well. Not a job I'd want , looking after the spoiled kid who's never been told "no" ever!
I'm sure NS is very happy with herself having managed to get back to Tuscany at break neck speed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Latest story shows they got back for the kitchen. I was under the impression it was finished and ready to be installed hence mentioning (during the "sad news" vlog) the need to rush back to Tuscany. But they simply visited the carpenter's workshop. And, tellingly, she called it "my kitchen" even though Carlo was there with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
See LEAW now are looking to hire a nanny or au pair. You tubing really does pay well. Not a job I'd want , looking after the spoiled kid who's never been told "no" ever!
I'm sure NS is very happy with herself having managed to get back to Tuscany at break neck speed.
And note requirement is speaking English and wanting to perform like Luce does for each eposide for YT. Where does this nanny live? And today Luce is obviously very sick and they refer to her "being in pain" and yet they film her nonstop.
---
Todays Nicki episode it really reaffirms that "cleaver Carlo" as she calls him is the ultimate handyman at her service. You can tell he is not into this Tuscany venture at all. She should take some of that YT money and get him some help...digging up that entire road is really beyond a one person job. I hope that Skye was able to get out of bed to say goodbye to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nicki said they had first planned to come back to Positano for three months, but with the death of Carlo's father, they had to 'leave everything hanging' in Tuscany and that's why they're heading back so soon. I just don't get any of it at this point. In what world was any of what they did this episode an emergency they had to rush back for? 10 garden lamps and looking at a not-yet-finished kitchen counter? The situation is getting more bizarre with each passing day.

The renovations are done so sloppily; she installs the pantry, takes it all out to paint it a strange red, decides to paint it matt with no gloss or varnish - uncleanable in case of spills and in six months time there'll be red paint dust on all her crap. I don't understand the slapdash rush for such minor tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nicki said they had first planned to come back to Positano for three months, but with the death of Carlo's father, they had to 'leave everything hanging' in Tuscany and that's why they're heading back so soon. I just don't get any of it at this point. In what world was any of what they did this episode an emergency they had to rush back for? 10 garden lamps and looking at a not-yet-finished kitchen counter? The situation is getting more bizarre with each passing day.

The renovations are done so sloppily; she installs the pantry, takes it all out to paint it a strange red, decides to paint it matt with no gloss or varnish - uncleanable in case of spills and in six months time there'll be red paint dust on all her crap. I don't understand the slapdash rush for such minor tasks.
She mentioned letting the carpenter in for measurements or something...I would think he would have a key or Celine could do that? The pantry is awful and the main room looked better before she did anything. This house is just kind of a "dud" with a view.

• Heart
She mentioned letting the carpenter in for measurements or something...I would think he would have a key or Celine could do that? The pantry is awful and the main room looked better before she did anything. This house is just kind of a "dud" with a view.
Yes, either a friend, a spare key - or just waiting a couple of weeks. I don't see how even delaying your kitchen a month can compare to your partner's father passing.

I don't understand why everything is firstly being done so quickly, but also it all being crammed into that front room. For the amount of bedrooms, it is a small kitchen - let alone a kitchen/living room/dining room combined. She showed a huge extension that leads out onto the garden, which I can imagine was built to give the whole place enough space. Why they aren't properly insulating/wiring that part, if it's even needed, and turning it into a lovely cosy living space is beyond me.

• Heart
Didn’t someone on here suggest that the whole extension might have been built without proper permits? And I think Nicki said they want to destroy it in order to extend the outdoor patio.
That poor house being occupied again by people without taste :D I think it could be quite cute indoors but with Nicki‘s love for cramming the space full with tat, it never stood a chance.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I watched this latest vlog very late, so hope i got this right, and didn’t dream some of it. Seemed Nothing was that far along as far as the kitchen? The carpenter almost cut his thumb off? WTF? But they had to come back??? Why? Made little sense.

I don’t know, and Sorry, but to me, the place is a dump. So depressing. I would hate it there.

Poor Carlo is working his butt off and he should be dealing with his grief. Nikki is rather cold blooded imo. Like a drill sergeant with her schedule and demands.

One other thing, and i do hope this wasn’t dream related, but as i watched Nikki and the friend get into that little makeshift coach or whatever it was, and ride that rail up and around the mountain, the thought emerged that i would pay that guy a fortune to make one for me to ride up and down those 500 steps.

Problem solved and hand to gawd, i would never leave Positano again.

• Heart
@newengland I agree with you, the place is so depressing. Instead of dealing with the structure and layout, Nikki has bought a random bunch of things, that don't blend together. Probably spent a fortune on getting that bloke to make a few cabinets. It would save them time and money to revamp the building first.
Always throwing shade at the previous owner's. Whatever went on there, it's not smart to slag them publicly. They took this, they did that. Bad vibes all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Always throwing shade at the previous owner's. Whatever went on there, it's not smart to slag them publicly. They took this, they did that. Bad vibes all round.
She sounds so bratty every time she does this. Get over it, Nicki, you made a bad deal and didn’t communicate properly with the people who clearly HAD to sell the place. They’re never going to come back, and yes they left stuff while taking other things with them. At some point you need to let it go imo.

• Heart
It's so obvious she's doing and filming any random old thing for content, because vlogging for Patrons is their main source of income. They're only in their early 50s so they must be hoping this malarkey will sustain them for the foreseeable. They're spending non-stop, coming home regularly with boatloads of lemons bootloads of decor tat and renovation materials.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have LEAW mentioned if the au pair position will be paid? Reminds me of Kylie Flavell looking for an "associate" for her never-happened Bottega Flavell 😂 project, the task list was very long and included lugging her filming kit and checking every stitch of the garments. Something in the description revealed it was an unwaged 'opportunity'.

I wonder if Nicki will take on stans as helpers, Carlo needs help clearing the paths, give them a bed in the uninsulated annexe and a portion of pasta al forno.

• Haha
I was very relieved today to see Nicki's insta saying that the previous owners have been to collect their tortoises. I wonder if they also collected any of the other stuff they left behind.

I am holding back from commenting too much on the mess that they have made of their entrance hall/kitchen/sitting room/dining room. I am going to wait until the new kitchen has been installed, and then sit back and watch as she rearranges the furniture over and over again until it clicks that maybe a little more patience and thought should have gone into the whole project.

• Heart
Have LEAW mentioned if the au pair position will be paid? Reminds me of Kylie Flavell looking for an "associate" for her never-happened Bottega Flavell 😂 project, the task list was very long and included lugging her filming kit and checking every stitch of the garments. Something in the description revealed it was an unwaged 'opportunity'.

I wonder if Nicki will take on stans as helpers, Carlo needs help clearing the paths, give them a bed in the uninsulated annexe and a portion of pasta al forno.
No they haven't but they did say they would live with them. Where?? I mean in thr room next to theirs with no window? Or in the dundgeon? Oh and they better be a wizz at cooking on Calor gas cos they haven't yet got a kitchen. I can't imagine even thr most desperate of people would accept a job like that.
Maybe Skye could apply for the job lol.
---
I was very relieved today to see Nicki's insta saying that the previous owners have been to collect their tortoises. I wonder if they also collected any of the other stuff they left behind.

I am holding back from commenting too much on the mess that they have made of their entrance hall/kitchen/sitting room/dining room. I am going to wait until the new kitchen has been installed, and then sit back and watch as she rearranges the furniture over and over again until it clicks that maybe a little more patience and thought should have gone into the whole project.
Hmmmmm have they or has Nikki disappeared them? I expect they've had a lot of questions about the tortoises.

• Wow
  • Heart

That's good to know. I'm sure there'd been many questions about the tortoises, I mean how were they cared for while N&C went back to Positano?

Note that she doesn't actually say that the previous owners collected them, only that they "were collected and moved to their new home". I find it hard to believe the previous owners would turn up for the tortoises knowing they'd be challenged about all the junk they left when they buggered off after handing over the keys. If the creatures were rehomed I hope this was done responsibly.

• Heart

I wonder if they returned any light bulbs 🤣

Was it leaw who had some random unpaid English man staying in their house and working for them? Or am I thinking of another youtube account?

I can't even watch these vlogs anymore. As iv said on the Kylie thread I don't need any more footage of a badly half done home 🤣
---

Was it leaw who had some random unpaid English man staying in their house and working for them? Or am I thinking of another youtube account?

I can't even watch these vlogs anymore. As iv said on the Kylie thread I don't need any more footage of a badly half done home 🤣

• Haha

Yes, LEAW had that English chap on the property in Sicily soon after they bought it.

Reactions: 5
No they haven't but they did say they would live with them. Where?? I mean in thr room next to theirs with no window? Or in the dundgeon? Oh and they better be a wizz at cooking on Calor gas cos they haven't yet got a kitchen. I can't imagine even thr most desperate of people would accept a job like that.
Maybe Skye could apply for the job lol.
---

Hmmmmm have they or has Nikki disappeared them? I expect they've had a lot of questions about the tortoises.
I really hope nicki is not that heartless. I'd like to think they could find them another home (if they tried) based on the fact you can't get them as pets anymore (as far as I'm aware, it's like that in the uk anyway. But who knows. Ugh I hate people mistreating animals

• Heart
I watched this latest vlog very late, so hope i got this right, and didn’t dream some of it. Seemed Nothing was that far along as far as the kitchen? The carpenter almost cut his thumb off? WTF? But they had to come back??? Why? Made little sense.

I don’t know, and Sorry, but to me, the place is a dump. So depressing. I would hate it there.

Poor Carlo is working his butt off and he should be dealing with his grief. Nikki is rather cold blooded imo. Like a drill sergeant with her schedule and demands.

One other thing, and i do hope this wasn’t dream related, but as i watched Nikki and the friend get into that little makeshift coach or whatever it was, and ride that rail up and around the mountain, the thought emerged that i would pay that guy a fortune to make one for me to ride up and down those 500 steps.

Problem solved and hand to gawd, i would never leave Positano again.
What struck me about that makeshift rail was that poor dog running on the side almost going under it or off the cliff. What is wrong with Nicki in Positano and her thinking on those dogs. She virtually takes them everywhere...welcome or not. I was so very turned off.
---
Yes, LEAW had that English chap on the property in Sicily soon after they bought it.
yes they did. They do not seem to have any concept of the real world and internet dangers. They have many willing family members in their other home area of Italy but are determined to stay in sicily with no family and no real medical help for a condition as serious as Luca's. I don't think this is going to end well if all they report about him is true. Somehow I am not really sure about any of it. They are both actors.

• Heart
That's good to know. I'm sure there'd been many questions about the tortoises, I mean how were they cared for while N&C went back to Positano?

Note that she doesn't actually say that the previous owners collected them, only that they "were collected and moved to their new home". I find it hard to believe the previous owners would turn up for the tortoises knowing they'd be challenged about all the junk they left when they buggered off after handing over the keys. If the creatures were rehomed I hope this was done responsibly.
You are right, she was very clever with her wording and I fell for it. She could have given them to anyone ☹
---
I wonder if they are planning a new business venture: "The Nicki & Carlo Tuscan Day Walks".

They brought their friend from Positano for a visit. I think he guides visitors to the Amalfi Coast for walks in that area. Maybe he was advising them on setting up something. That would explain the rush to clear paths rather than concentrate on the structure and planning their new house properly. It could also be an extra selling angle for their friends who run the B&B nearby:

🤣
"Join Nicki, Carlo, Holly & Indie (as featured on youtube in the highly successful Positano Diaries) for a day walk through their land and into the beautiful Tuscan countryside surrounding their new home. Picnic lunch and wine provided, prepared by Nicki from recipes from her sellout book of Italian dishes.

(Dogs allowed, but must be kept on a lead at all times - or have a huge goatbell round their necks - out of respect for the local wildlife)" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha