Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sort of sad to watch a 50 year old woman revert back to a 20 something girl doing these kind of videos. She used to be interesting but without Positano and Carlo is left with very little content. Seems spending money is high priority now and her personal maintenance. Can't seem to do any of these things in Italy?
Yeah, nothing about her post-Positano life makes sense or seems better in any way. But she truly wanted to get away from there, as far as possible and she’s done it. Positano was more interesting, Carlo wasn’t reduced to her handyman, her shown friend (Elisabeth) for all her own faults was not an asshole like the Tuscany friend, and we didn’t have to follow along the worst renovations ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That shop in Surrey she went to was nice enough but not that incredible, made me think there was something in it for her to rave like she did: "the most beautiful shop I've ever been to!" Really?

She said she heard about it on Insta, maybe it's one of those places that courts influnecers, not with proper sponsorships and ads but with the odd freebie. She might of course have paid full price for the tablecloth but her phrase "it came home with me" sounded shady. We all know that when influencers or vloggers actually pay for things they make a real point about it.
---
Sort of sad to watch a 50 year old woman revert back to a 20 something girl doing these kind of videos. ...
😂 Does she really think people want to see a sour-faced frumpy middle aged woman buying specs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That shop in Surrey she went to was nice enough but not that incredible, made me think there was something in it for her to rave like she did. She said she heard about it on Insta, maybe it's one of those places that courts influnecers, not with proper sponsorships and ads but with the odd freebie. She might of course have paid full price for the tablecloth but her phrase "it came home with me" sounded shady. We all know that when influencers or vloggers actually pay for things they make a real point about it.
---

😂 Does she really think people want to see a sour-faced frumpy middle aged woman buying specs?
I have seen lots do just what she did. Go in announce their influencer status etc. ask for permission to film...pick out something and ask for discount if not offered. She no doubt paid but not the tagged price. She does that everywhere she goes. Same with the guy for the kitchen...same with every place she goes. That shop was nothing special at all. I wonder if her returns are anything to do with her brother going into the therapy or her father. He seems to be doing very well for a man living alone in his 90's.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That shop in Surrey she went to was nice enough but not that incredible, made me think there was something in it for her to rave like she did: "the most beautiful shop I've ever been to!" Really?

She said she heard about it on Insta, maybe it's one of those places that courts influnecers, not with proper sponsorships and ads but with the odd freebie. She might of course have paid full price for the tablecloth but her phrase "it came home with me" sounded shady. We all know that when influencers or vloggers actually pay for things they make a real point about it.
---
Yeah it’s a typical influencer phrase when they get a discount or things for free. Or often they’ll say „I picked out“/„I chose“, or at some point they have a mysterious gift card that covers the most expensive items from a shop/brand. All done in order to avoid tagging things as #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sort of sad to watch a 50 year old woman revert back to a 20 something girl doing these kind of videos. She used to be interesting but without Positano and Carlo is left with very little content. Seems spending money is high priority now and her personal maintenance. Can't seem to do any of these things in Italy?
I stopped watching after she "gave away her chickens". I think it's only for the content that's why she hurriedly want to buy those hens. Carlo is the only one who has the best interest at heart to those hens. Especially when one hen died and he's so sad when he was burying it.

Nicki thought it's an easy maintenance to have hens and would be a nice content on YouTube especially when she get fresh eggs from them. 😜 But then she finds them too noisy and got annoyed so she wants to get rid of them. First by giving them to Elizabeth "just for a break" and they didn't even return. 🤣

I started getting annoyed watching her. I can only tolerate Carlo. I don't know what's on her YouTube Vlogs anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she'll go back to Positano this weekend? Her friend Elisabeth has her family from Austria there so they can attend her oldest daughter's First Communion. That is definitely something that a good friend would be there to help celebrate, no?

Let's see who Nicki cares about more - herself and Tuscany or her close friend's family celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she'll go back to Positano this weekend? Her friend Elisabeth has her family from Austria there so they can attend her oldest daughter's First Communion. That is definitely something that a good friend would be there to help celebrate, no?

Let's see who Nicki cares about more - herself and Tuscany or her close friend's family celebration.
I doubt if she gets back from UK and goes directly to Positano...remember that custom kitchen is arriving. I think living that far away you end up missing lots of things. Let's see ...she may surprise me. Hating road trips 6 hours for me is way too long to do very often.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I doubt if she gets back from UK and goes directly to Positano...remember that custom kitchen is arriving. I think living that far away you end up missing lots of things. Let's see ...she may surprise me. Hating road trips 6 hours for me is way too long to do very often.
Just my opinion, but that custom kitchen is probably already installed! She does a fair amount of time travel, particularly since the move to Tuscany.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just my opinion, but that custom kitchen is probably already installed! She does a fair amount of time travel, particularly since the move to Tuscany.
Yes come to think of it sure it is in. I hope it looks better than the rest of the place.

• Heart

Sorry for quoting myself - I wanted to correct my post.

I watched Elisabeth's vlog and her daughter's First Holy Communion is not this weekend, but next weekend! And let me take this opportunity to say that Elisabeth's vlogs are not stellar!

• Haha
For sure, nothing is shown in real time. It's all carefully put together for maximum effect for views.

Sorry for quoting myself - I wanted to correct my post.

I watched Elisabeth's vlog and her daughter's First Holy Communion is not this weekend, but next weekend! And let me take this opportunity to say that Elisabeth's vlogs are not stellar!
She is featuring her young daughters in each video and that is not "stellar"!!!
---
I watch now on Sundays not as before to enjoy an escape to a beautiful spot but more to see how closely Nicki is reading TL and other comments. Clearly her treatment of Carlo is top of mind to most watching the channel these days...last time her friend Celine went too far and now I watch just to see how she tries to dial back on these comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
4/27 Well the kitchen is installed. Nicki simply has very different taste from me so will refrain from commenting on that kitchen other than everything seemed to fit. Interestingly enough the one thing that stands out to me in this episode is the non stop spending money...never a concern...just keep shopping and in that garden shop the ONE THING that Carlo wanted was a lemon tree and do note in the loaded car that never made the cut. Every single thing is about Nicki. I have seen one sided relationships before where one is clearly controlling (they never last) but this is getting out of control. Carlo is a big boy and has the ability to walk away if he wanted. Skye is an adult living on her own. He seems on the surface to be okay with her behavior. Love how the into is "While I was away in England having fun......Carlo is working here in Tuscany". She seemed to be very pleased with herself as she said that. Context.....I really used to like Nicki....boy has she changed.

• Sad
I agree @Turaj. It still seems sad to me that Carlo was left in Tuscany to crack on with his task list in the house alone - for god knows how long. He will still be grieving after the recent passing of his father and he's living there alone without anyone close if he has a wobbly emotional moment. Yet Nicki choses to make solo factotum Carlo the subject of this week's vlog intro, emphasising that she was away "having fun with my family".

Her wall painting is like rag rolling on that old 90s TV show Changing Rooms.

She tells us it was the house sellers who came for the tortoises.They also took plants and containers which of course Lady Nicki is hurrumphing about. Presumably the sellers were contractually permitted to take these things, otherwise she should be sueing, not pass-agg moaning - she really needs to get over it.

It appears she's been botoxed in England again, the forehead is completely frozen with an eyebrow recolour as a decoy. She'll be making the mistake of many women her age who treat the upper half of their face but ignore the bottom half which highlights a miserable down-turned mouth and jowls. It was pointed out here that she's had her teeth done, it's a bad job which emphasises the thumber-sucker shape of the front uppers.

The new kitchen is skillfully made from quality materials but design wise it looks like something chosen by a couple who won a modest amount on a scratch card on a Texas episode of My Lottery Dream home. On a practical note there's not enough room to fit knees underneath when sitting on a stool at the island, so.much for all her measuring.

And boy is she spending!

• Heart
Ha ha @VeeJayBee Changing Rooms is spot on. Today was like Sixty Minute Makeover.
Still keeping her feud with the previous owners public. Get over it stroppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree @Turaj. It still seems sad to me that Carlo was left in Tuscany to crack on with his task list in the house alone - for god knows how long. He will still be grieving after the recent passing of his father and he's living there alone without anyone close if he has a wobbly emotional moment. Yet Nicki choses to make solo factotum Carlo the subject of this week's vlog intro, emphasising that she was away "having fun with my family".

She tells us it was the house sellers who came for the tortoises.They also took plants and containers which of course Lady Nicki is hurrumphing about. Presumably the sellers were contractually permitted to take these things, otherwise she should be sueing, not pass-agg moaning - she really needs to get over it.

It appears she's been botoxed in England again, the forehead is completely frozen with an eyebrow recolour as a decoy. She'll be making the mistake of many women her age who treat the upper half of their face but ignore the bottom half which highlights a miserable down-turned mouth and jowls. It was pointed out here that she's had her teeth done, it's a bad job which emphasises the thumber-sucker shape of the front uppers.

The new kitchen is skillfully made from quality materials but design wise it looks like something chosen by a couple who won a modest amount on a scratch card on a Texas episode of My Lottery Dream home. On a practical note there's not enough room to fit knees underneath when sitting on a stool at the island, so.much for all her measuring.

And boy is she spending!
Yes what is this bs about past owners coming back and taking select things including plants and vases etc. What kind of a legal purchase agreement does not spell out who gets what. It is now months after the sale and these people just come by and help themselves. I too noted something different about Nicki on her latests vlogs....something about the way. her face moves (or does not) and the hair looks like extensions or wig. She has no color and if that is her hair the latest color treatment did not go well.

• Heart
Seems like she went back to England for the kitchen tap.
I think she mostly goes back to get work done on herself...hair, face etc. and picks up stuff there as well in her leisure time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

The new kitchen is skillfully made from quality materials but design wise it looks like something chosen by a couple who won a modest amount on a scratch card on a Texas episode of My Lottery Dream home. On a practical note there's not enough room to fit knees underneath when sitting on a stool at the, so much for all her measuring.

And boy is she spending!
Yes!!! This. ALL of this. She looks terrible and that kitchen color is awful. I missed last week's vlog, after reading here, I don't think I want to go back and watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes!!! This. ALL of this. She looks terrible and that kitchen color is awful. I missed last week's vlog, after reading here, I don't think I want to go back and watch.
It is just more or less guy putting in kitchen with the chief resident handyman Carlo helping. I am certain that Nicki negotiated a discount in exchange for promoting the kitchen craftsman. It was so staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 7