Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing but more and more shopping...some lampshades (discount thanks to vlog) that really don't even fit...
plants that she admits will die as they will be gone for a month or three weeks (she said both ) and of course
the highlight about the ugly furniture. Personally I liked it better as Carlo bought it. That fabric does nothing for
the pace...nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nothing but more and more shopping...some lampshades (discount thanks to vlog) that really don't even fit...
plants that she admits will die as they will be gone for a month or three weeks (she said both ) and of course
the highlight about the ugly furniture. Personally I liked it better as Carlo bought it. That fabric does nothing for
the pace...nothing.
Here she goes talking about the ugly furniture makeover. I haven't watched it yet..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
probably my imagination but as they are driving along and she is rambling on Carlo seems bored and not at all interested...actually these days most of the time he just does his own thing .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched the intro here and she said "you probably wondering why I have money on my hand" and goes off handing it to Carlo "I am paying him and he's not my slave" - what a pathetic act. 🙈 oh why did I click on the video.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched the intro here and she said "you probably wondering why I have money on my hand" and goes off handing it to Carlo "I am paying him and he's not my slave" - what a pathetic act. 🙈 oh why did I click on the video.

she is pounding that theme hard...not sure it will play that well with the followers.

• Heart
Well we all know, actually, he is her slave. She says jump and he jumps. There's no question about it she wears the trousers.

• Haha
Well we all know, actually, he is her slave. She says jump and he jumps. There's no question about it she wears the trousers.
"She says jump and he jumps" while wearing a jump suit that doesn't suit for almost fifty frumpy Story. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I can believe she made such a fuss about a fly swat, that's the least of her worries. The "new" kitchen looks like something I'd immediately want to rip out and don't get me started on the endless patterns and colors, none of which match. The first rule of interior design is pick 3 colors and stick to them, you can differ the patterns if you wish but stick to the smae 3 tones.

They won't stay long in Positano, because she's bored of it.

Something very dodgy going on with her top lip. I spy some poorly injected filler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just saw her insta post about being in Positano. Any guesses when she was there and if she’s still there? I am confused these days by the timeline 😂

• Haha
I can believe she made such a fuss about a fly swat, that's the least of her worries. The "new" kitchen looks like something I'd immediately want to rip out and don't get me started on the endless patterns and colors, none of which match. The first rule of interior design is pick 3 colors and stick to them, you can differ the patterns if you wish but stick to the smae 3 tones.

Something very dodgy going on with her top lip. I spy some poorly injected filler.
Maybe a year ago, on a vlog from the UK, she said she had had the lip blush done. She didn't actually show it being done, like her buddy Fernibops did, but she showed herself a few days afterwards in her dad's house and said she'd had it done. She said at the time that she didn't like going out without lipstick and liner on, so this was a good solution. The procedure is such that your lips are lined and then filled in with color, like a tatoo of sorts and your lips do get very swollen afterwards. I wondered as I watched if she'd had it done again.

I don't understand a lot of her choices, design-wise. There were some really beautiful shades at the Florence store that would have looked great with her interior, yet she chose a really weird shade whose style didn't match the base at all! The base and the shade clash and the whole thing clashes with everything else. It feels like she wants to create more of an English style cottage, but then that rustic kitchen, whose style is very Italian (and I don't care for it, either) just doesn't go with it. My big bugaboo are those dreadful, old ladyish, silk curtains she's got in there.

And I really, really wish she'd stop spouting off the prices she paid for everything. It's off-putting.
---
Just saw her insta post about being in Positano. Any guesses when she was there and if she’s still there? I am confused these days by the timeline 😂
Probably in the last couple of days. She didn't post anything at all yesterday on IG, so I assumed she traveled back to Positano then. Who knows, though?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe a year ago, on a vlog from the UK, she said she had had the lip blush done. She didn't actually show it being done, like her buddy Fernibops did, but she showed herself a few days afterwards in her dad's house and said she'd had it done. She said at the time that she didn't like going out without lipstick and liner on, so this was a good solution. The procedure is such that your lips are lined and then filled in with color, like a tatoo of sorts and your lips do get very swollen afterwards. I wondered as I watched if she'd had it done again.

I don't understand a lot of her choices, design-wise. There were some really beautiful shades at the Florence store that would have looked great with her interior, yet she chose a really weird shade whose style didn't match the base at all! The base and the shade clash and the whole thing clashes with everything else. It feels like she wants to create more of an English style cottage, but then that rustic kitchen, whose style is very Italian (and I don't care for it, either) just doesn't go with it. My big bugaboo are those dreadful, old ladyish, silk curtains she's got in there.

And I really, really wish she'd stop spouting off the prices she paid for everything. It's off-putting.
---

Probably in the last couple of days. She didn't post anything at all yesterday on IG, so I assumed she traveled back to Positano then. Who knows, though?
Yeah if anything try to incorporate the colors of the curtains into the other furnishings.
Yes it could well be lip blush, they did look very scabby.

• Heart
In her latest Instagram post, she says that she's only been in Positano TWO WEEKS this entire year!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

that whole Tuscany place is already just looking cluttered and not a place that you want to spend time. I say LESS IS MORE.

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet the other Positano family members who live upstairs were glad she's been gone most of the year. But now she's back just in time to pose in a floaty skirt with the veg Luca planted and cultivated over the past few months - "we grow our own food"

Throwing shade at the Positano house which supplied her with rent-free accommodation for years, now it's "tiny" compared to the place she bought in Tuscany.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the other Positano family members who live upstairs were glad she's been gone most of the year. But now she's back just in time to pose in a floaty skirt with the veg Luca planted and cultivated over the past few months - "we grow our own food"

Throwing shade at the Positano house which supplied her with rent-free accommodation for years, now it's "tiny" compared to the place she bought in Tuscany.
Yes! And for those keeping track, she's already complained about the steps, too, in one of her stories, saying she "didn't miss these" as she was walking down. How long before she starts complaining about the tourists? June isn't as bad as July and August, and I think she said they're only in Positano for a month, so maybe we'll all be spared!

I will say this, though - you can tell Carlo hasn't been in Positano for a bit. The garden (excluding the vegetable garden here and speaking only of the flowers and trees) doesn't look as magical and tidied up as it has in the past. Carlo usually has those trees and flowers all clipped to perfection.

• Heart

Yeah she used to mentioned before too that they have very little space in Positano. I always thought that’s why Carlo made sure to create that nice outdoor space with the table, the bed and everything.
But it seems she needs all that space in Tuscany so she can fill it up with loads of rubbish.

• Haha
Yeah she used to mentioned before too that they have very little space in Positano. I always thought that’s why Carlo made sure to create that nice outdoor space with the table, the bed and everything.
But it seems she needs all that space in Tuscany so she can fill it up with loads of rubbish.
She seems crazy keen to fill up the Tuscany place as fast as possible with anything and everything from all those markets and second hand warehouses. Who knows? The house might be a shop window for an online bric-a-brac business.
---
The stuff she buys are cheap props for their content. The formula is buy something, paint something, move something, show something ugly for comments, show a before and after. Really it's just a couple of retirees pottering around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes! And for those keeping track, she's already complained about the steps, too, in one of her stories, saying she "didn't miss these" as she was walking down. How long before she starts complaining about the tourists? June isn't as bad as July and August, and I think she said they're only in Positano for a month, so maybe we'll all be spared!

I will say this, though - you can tell Carlo hasn't been in Positano for a bit. The garden (excluding the vegetable garden here and speaking only of the flowers and trees) doesn't look as magical and tidied up as it has in the past. Carlo usually has those trees and flowers all clipped to perfection.
Who exactly is living and keeping up the Positano property? Are Skye and bf living there now? Can't imagine them doing the work. That Rispoli family could be renting that out as a BNB for top price during the season which is long. It is walkable to the town and has views. There has to have been some discussion of doing this. I am really curious what Skye is doing...a young woman in the prime of her life just hanging out in Positano with Nicola who works for Blue Sky. Nicki always talks about her room at Tuscany....getting expensive shades for her room etc. and I thought to myself how much is she really going to be there?

The upper level of the Positano house is lived in by Luca's son I believe. He also has a dog and cat.

They already do Airbnb, renting a tiny studio room that you can see on the right of the house. Guests have sometimes been seen on the vlogs.

Reactions: 8