Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the way Celine spoke to Carlo was awful, especially as he had just lost his Dad !

To me she seemed as though she had been having quite a few chefs glasses of wine and her mouth ran away with her . I’m sorry but that pasta looked dire , like some plain pasta with butter and cheese you would give a fussy kid !

Nicki could quite easily have edited out that bit

When she said what will you do when I’m not here ? I shouted at the TV “what ever the duck he likes for once “ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know I get Carlo retiring after working hard labor at the cemetery for many years. Makes perfect sense. Not sure how old he is but I think maybe near 60? Now Nicki has just turned 50 as we saw from her big celebration. That is really young to give up any substantial income save YT. Nothing but time to spend other peoples' money, take trips and entertain herself. Most that I know do not have the luxury of retiring at 50. I gave her more credit when she went and did some makeup gigs for weddings. I hate all this "grifting" and I never saw the channel in this light until this Tuscany move. I am confused as to whether her trip to see her father was before or after the death of Carlo's father. It seems rather bad timing that he is bad (much earlier than we wanted due to some kitchen) and now she can push out the kitchen so she can travel???? If she says MY KITCHEN one more time Carlo should punch her out. I am sure Carlo is helping with expenses for his parents and that is where some of his money goes. It seems to be heading for some bad times between the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Initially I was very happy to hear on Nicki's insta today that she was using the word 'we' when talking about the Tuscan house.

However, I soon realised that when she said we need to do this, we need to do that, what she really meant was that Carlo needs to do it: Add these to the long list that your boss wants done Carlo:

A very large wooden decking area to be removed
A roof needs to be replaced
Dismantle the car port and move it down the driveway to outside the house

Meanwhile, she will paint another chair.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Initially I was very happy to hear on Nicki's insta today that she was using the word 'we' when talking about the Tuscan house.

However, I soon realised that when she said we need to do this, we need to do that, what she really meant was that Carlo needs to do it: Add these to the long list that your boss wants done Carlo:

I was giggling when I saw this posted yesterday. I thought the whole idea was to NOT be in Positano in tourist season, yet she reminds all of us what we have to look forward to this summer (the part that made me giggle). I guess we can look forward to her complaining about the tourists, too, like she always does! Evidently, she realizes the Tuscany vlogs showing her decorating skills are a bust!

(for some reason, the little arrow that allows you to click and see the video isn't posting - just click on the picture around her dog's head and it will play)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I sure feel for her brother Martin. It sort of sounds like some sort of Nasal procedure that had some awful results....don't know if it was botched or what. Hope his rehab helps...he before and after photos really tell a sad story.

• Sad
I sure feel for her brother Martin. It sort of sounds like some sort of Nasal procedure that had some awful results....don't know if it was botched or what. Hope his rehab helps...he before and after photos really tell a sad story.
Thanks for mentioning this @Turaj. I agree, how very sad for her brother Martin, he seems like a fantatic fellow and appears to be in very good spirits considering the life changing inpact of what he is going through. It's nice that he and their father can look forward to a trip to the Tuscan location not having to deal with the Positano step access issues.

• Heart

The fact that Carlo will most likely do most of these things all by himself is scary. No brother or old friends to help him out, while his wife paints chairs and complaints about the way he does things around HER house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The fact that Carlo will most likely do most of these things all by himself is scary. No brother or old friends to help him out, while his wife paints chairs and complaints about the way he does things around HER house.
Yes, he's looking very tired and it would only take one accident to cause him serious injury. I was cringing when he used the brushcutter to trim the hedge without any protective equipment and when he stood with legs either side on the ladder top while tiling the fireplace. I would hate to see Carlo paying a high price for someone else's folly.

• Sad
Nicky is an entitled arse. If it had been HER father who passed, she'd be crying for months. Yet Carlo got little time to grieve before he was shuffled back to Casa di Nicky, where Nicky had a ton of work for him to do (under the careful supervision of the nasty Celine) while she faffed off to her own father in the UK. What the hell?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a question, does everyone in Italy live in a tit pit? I mean the ever bossy, rude friend Celine's home looks like a pig sty as well, her kitchen is plain awful considering shes supposed to be a chef, does everyone live like that? Does no-one there care for a tidy or aesthetically pleasing interior?
And on the subject of Celine I would have smacked her square in the face if she spoke to my husband like that. All Nicki could do was laugh. My husband would not have tolerated that I'm afraid. I felt so sorry for Carlo being belittled and made to loik a fool. Carlo the ever loyal doormat. Such a shame.
Also she did come over as ungrateful because she is ungrateful. The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her. I now only watch to see what monstrosity she's doing next. This weeks offering was the 1970's fireplace. SMH!
I have been to the countryside and to the coasts, I can say Italians are cleaner than Celine and Nicki 😛. The two of them has no sense of cleanliness to me. I would lose my appetite, no thanks Celine, (shoving the food her mouth to make her shut up) . 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how long her devoted followers will stick around - and continue to pay up. She's relying on the loyalty of her Postiano followers who are already invested in her story, it's hard to imagine anyone new getting excited about this Tuscany project alone. Let's face it, it's a bog-standard house with a bog-standard Tuscan view, not even a renovation project, just a series of ad hoc home improvements carried out by long-suffering Carlo at Lady Nicky's whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nicki makes the same mistake most old school YouTubers made: thinking that viewers only tune in for them and hearing them talk nonsense for 20 minutes. The fact is that initially people like a channel‘s content because the creator offers something. In Nicki‘s case it was seeing a very popular vacation destination through the eyes of someone who lives there and seemingly had an interesting life.
She’s wrong if she thinks that Tuscany and her awful house redesign will bring in the same numbers. She’s not exactly a charming video host either haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nicky is an entitled arse. If it had been HER father who passed, she'd be crying for months. Yet Carlo got little time to grieve before he was shuffled back to Casa di Nicky, where Nicky had a ton of work for him to do (under the careful supervision of the nasty Celine) while she faffed off to her own father in the UK. What the hell?!?
if that is the timing it really makes Carlo look nothing more than the chief handyman. Carlo is not stupid. He has to feel deflated at what is becoming so obvious and does his best to put on a smile around that Celine (aka witch).

• Heart
Nicki makes the same mistake most old school YouTubers made: thinking that viewers only tune in for them and hearing them talk nonsense for 20 minutes. The fact is that initially people like a channel‘s content because the creator offers something. In Nicki‘s case it was seeing a very popular vacation destination through the eyes of someone who lives there and seemingly had an interesting life.
She’s wrong if she thinks that Tuscany and her awful house redesign will bring in the same numbers. She’s not exactly a charming video host either haha
Especially as I imagine she gained a lot.of her audience during lockdown when people couldn't travel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has an IG out today and mentions two recent trips to UK...on this video she is shopping again. Carlo seems to be on his own most of the time now.

• Sad
I really don’t understand the timeline in which she posts 😁 I mean good for her for not disclosing her real time whereabouts anymore, but I am slightly curious as to when things actually happened 😉

• Heart
i am curious as to what is taking her up to UK twice in the span of a few weeks.

• Heart
Silly me wondering why UK every other week per her IG? I think some personal maintenance including hair appointments and glasses shopping (per insta) and also more tat for that Tuscan Home. Meanwhile Carlo is working by himself on her "to do list" and taking care of the dogs etc.

• Heart
On Instagram this morning, she asks people to help her choose her new glasses and proceeds with pictures of herself in three choices.

I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole! She's bound to come out and chastise everyone for......giving their opinion! She'll say "they're my glasses and I get to choose."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On Instagram this morning, she asks people to help her choose her new glasses and proceeds with pictures of herself in three choices.

I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole! She's bound to come out and chastise everyone for......giving their opinion! She'll say "they're my glasses and I get to choose."
Sort of sad to watch a 50 year old woman revert back to a 20 something girl doing these kind of videos. She used to be interesting but without Positano and Carlo is left with very little content. Seems spending money is high priority now and her personal maintenance. Can't seem to do any of these things in Italy?

• Heart