Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the handrail removal when he was away on purpose, it's not the sort of DIY task she'd usually do but she didn't want to have to listen to his opinion, she just did it. When he came back and saw it gone he could only shrug and say defeatedly that he liked the handrail.
The changes they (she's) making are so bizarre, I don't get the things that are being prioritised and those which aren't

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The changes they (she's) making are so bizarre, I don't get the things that are being prioritised and those which aren't
I know why. She has to do something - anything - to film for content, even if it's just a new sofa, then new cushions, then more random bits from the secondhand place, or painting one small area of a wall outside.

All in hope of keeping her paying followers interested until she can tease something more substantial, probably the new bespoke kitchen that they'll all be paying for.

• Heart
I just don't understand why there are so many different aesthetics and styles in one place. It's such a lack of taste and ability to edit. Granny curtains. A cubic green velvet sofa. A plaid blanket. Geometric cushions. It's just so bloody random.

And the neighbours must be sick of them - as everyone has said already, they're being pains in the arses.

• Haha
To be fair she did move away from her father many years ago, he seems very fit and independent in his 90s so would've been more so all those years ago.

She visits her father very often, in fact when I first started watching her I got the impression she was in the UK very regularly, her daughter was at school in the UK and Nicki has always had a room at her father's place and when she flies she travels light as she keeps a wardrobe at Dad's. She seemingly was living between the two places but downplayed her time in the UK in order to emphasise the 'I live in Positano!' angle. Think about it, she was merely living/staying with a man in a property owned by his family but saw an opportunity to sell a vision life in a desirable location. She's now trying to do the same in Tuscany after she's fully exploited Positano, a lemon well and truly squeezed.
I would agree with that assessment. I just liked her alot when I first started watching....so I guess now I am just seeing things differently. The things they are doing in Tuscany are just not that interesting to me and I find Celine a bore.
---
She uses Easyjet to and from Gatwick like a local bus, I bet there are many periods spent in the UK that never make it to socials to not interupt the Positano brand, which alone hooked so many gullibles. So for her to now revel in seeing Carlo apparently being taught a lesson in what it's like to be so far away from family is disingenuous at best and cruel at worst.

The Tuscany gig will be a hard sell, a sour faced entilted middle aged woman with a house filling up quickly with random tat.
the house is simply not that attractive inside or outside...she I think is selling herself that she likes it and as I mentioned before her friend Celine contributes nothing to the videos.
---
Never have the words "polishing a turd" been more apt for both Nicky and her fellow vloggers LEAW.

Could see the spite and resentment spewing from her when she announced she was glad Carlo was getting a taste of what its like to not be near aging parents. Nasty witch. Strange that her partner of many years chooses to speak to Elizabeth about it and not her. Strange but not surprising.

Celine. She says "jump" Nicky says "how high". Very bossy woman. Not sure why Nicky holds her in such high regard when she comes across as bullish and bossy.
You could see Carlo wasn't very impressed with having the handrail removed, nit his circus not his clowns I guess. Let her get on with it Carlo, when she topples down and breaks an ankle she'll only have herself to blame.
"Nasty witch" those are the perfect words to describe her comments reveling in teaching Carlos about being away from family. He is very close with his family, an Italian family with strong roots in Positano....there is no comparison. I think Carlos is a good man and judging from his mood upon returning is not happy with her and her big mouth. Probably not a big fan of Celine either....big boss woman. Her and Nicki should live together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Elisabeth in her channel Goat Morning (not sure about that title) is gaining viewers from Nicki's channel. Elisabeth shows some nice footage of Positano off season and unlike the new Nicki seems to love Positano and since tourism is her bread and butter does not mind them either. I watched her latest at a 11 minutes gives a nice Positano fix. I realize that someone really invested in the community tells the story better than someone that purchased a random house and is running to markets and only contacts seem to be others just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that is interesting....of course the weekly videos are not in real time but i don't think this was planned. Not a Patreon so hopefully someone has the rest of the storoy?
She did say a while ago that they were planning on going back to Positano in March, but with Carlo being away for that long I thought they‘d postpone that.

Reactions: 3
She did say a while ago that they were planning on going back to Positano in March, but with Carlo being away for that long I thought they‘d postpone that.
I don't remember that but maybe..not sure if for Easter ? They are in the middle of so much in Tuscany I sort of thought they would be there for more time before returning. It all looks like way too much work to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't remember that but maybe..not sure if for Easter ? They are in the middle of so much in Tuscany I sort of thought they would be there for more time before returning. It all looks like way too much work to me!!
I think she mentioned it once or twice on insta stories. I think the plan was to go back in March and stay there until the summer season (and heat) begins. She knows that many of her viewers want Positano content so I guess that’s the main reason she goes back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's no longer in Tuscany, per a post on her Patreon page.

View attachment 2832890
She looks haggard here. Also 772 members x (starting) at $3.50/month = $2,702/month income!!! Talk about grifting. I can't imagine a) asking people to support me financially like that and b) being someone who pays ANY fee for these grifters. I don't care if its "less than a cup of coffee". And you just know some of these stans are giving more than $3.50/month. Unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks haggard here. Also 772 members x (starting) at $3.50/month = $2,702/month income!!! Talk about grifting. I can't imagine a) asking people to support me financially like that and b) being someone who pays ANY fee for these grifters. I don't care if its "less than a cup of coffee". And you just know some of these stans are giving more than $3.50/month. Unreal.
and I believe Patreon is more lucrative as less is taken out for admin. on that platform. She does look haggard and seems too young to have given up any normal way of earning a living. At one time I thought Carlo was going to do maintenance for some Air BNB's in the Positano area but that seemed to never get off the ground....you add that Patreon income to the general YT revenue based on comment numbers, viewers and ad revenue...then also what NP has done is secure sponsors which you will from time to time see. At some point as viewers decline that is not going to be enough. Maybe she can go to work with Celine in the catering? I think Blue STar Elisabeth is looking to get into YT and social media big time as she phases out of the day to day at Blue Star. She mentioned they are switching over to computer online reservations and that will simplify things for her.

• Heart
WEll the latest Sunday video is almost like "Ground Hog Day" movie...take 10 on rearranging tattered furniture into combos none of which look look.....more clearing brush by Carlo......Skye and Nicola the mini Nicki and Carlo tag along to market with more tat. It is so very repetitive. Nicki wants engagement on the video (more $$) so asks for opinions on furniture configuration. No mention of going back to Positano but in full disclosure I skimmed thru pretty fast. I used to really enjoy the Sunday in Positano videos but those days are gone.

• Sad
She's haggard from climbing those steps back up to her house...which I'm sure she'll complain about when she does her next video from there!

No, she doesn't have 772 paying patrons! Patreon started something new last year where they allow free memberships. Patreon enabled this for every creator on Patreon and my understanding is that it can't be "opted out" of. Some were happy about it and saw it as a marketing tool to get new patrons, some like Nicki were not happy about it at all, as you can see from the posting she made in early December of last year. I think at the time, she had a little under 400 paying patrons, so the 150 or so free patrons she mentions in this post as probably grown. Her patrons have always hovered in that 350-375 area.
I'm not a patron but I occasionally go on there to see if she's posted anything. I went there last week because she went dark on Instagram.
1711300524444.png

• Wow
WEll the latest Sunday video is almost like "Ground Hog Day" movie...take 10 on rearranging tattered furniture into combos none of which look look.....more clearing brush by Carlo......Skye and Nicola the mini Nicki and Carlo tag along to market with more tat. It is so very repetitive. Nicki wants engagement on the video (more $$) so asks for opinions on furniture configuration. No mention of going back to Positano but in full disclosure I skimmed thru pretty fast. I used to really enjoy the Sunday in Positano videos but those days are gone.
Haven't watched it but I won't be either, this sounds totally mundane. Agree I used to like the Sunday in positano ones though. I wonder what her long term plan is tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wtf with that sofa and the awful awful dining table and chairs. Smh! Ffs move the damn table near the kitchen. Not beside the sofa. It reminds me of my elderly neighbours house where they try to live in one room so they don't have to heat the whole house. They put a sofa in the kitchen. She hasn't got the first clue. Silly born cow.

• Haha
Haven't watched it but I won't be either, this sounds totally mundane. Agree I used to like the Sunday in positano ones though. I wonder what her long term plan is tbh
I assume long term plan is ping pong back and forth. She has some comments that prefer Positano and others that prefer Tuscany. One thing in the current video is she finally acknowledged the need for a lead for Indie but is getting another bell (not sure why) and then later Indie is walking with no lead. For some reason the safety of those dogs is just not a concern for her and using a lead is such a big deal. Now she has discovered wolf prints. I don't think she had any idea what kind of habitat she purchased a home in. I almost feel sorry for her trying to make that room in the house look interesting and like home. It just is not working...the empty staircase with Indie up there thinking about jumping down on the sofa is not the decor she imagined. There room with that sad couch is not any better. It lacks the charm of the much more bohemian place in Positano. I would think Carlo being born and having lived his entire life near the sea that he must miss that. I sure do in the videos.

• Wow
  • Heart
I can't believe what I've just watched. Was she joking saying that she thinks all the furniture layouts look better than she expected?

Seriously, it couldn't look worse. That bench along one side of the dining table, it has arms so how the hell are you supposed to get in or out? You can't even pull it out when it's jammed into a corner or against the staircase.

And who wants to sit down with people walking on the stairs right above your skull? She's like an anti Feng Shui master :ROFLMAO:

The double pedestal of the brown table fighting with the colour, proportion and texture of the chairs she painted pale green. :sick:

As for the option of the new nasty bottle green fabric sofa facing the wall, she said it's like a nook, I say it's like a cell with a close up view of a radiator 🤪

When they moved in I thought they were buying a few random cheap bits of furniture just to use immediately. But this seems to be their long term non-plan, buying whatever they come across during their outings and rapidly filling the place.

She's under the misapprehension that she's creative, she once proffered that multicoloured chair she painted at school as proof. All I can see is that she has absolutely no taste and is completely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 8