Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or hoping she will be the makeup artist of the bride 🤣🤣 - nah, pass.

We need a new thread title:
Lady N Exclusive: I don't want to be an influencer 🙄🙄
Frumpy Nicki in Tuscany
Nicki Positano grifting hard in Tuscany
Nicki Positano featuring her Bores and Sores (from Gilmore Girls Boils and Sores Alley)
and others suggested something on previous posts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
or hoping she will be the makeup artist of the bride 🤣🤣 - nah, pass.

We need a new thread title:
Lady N Exclusive: I don't want to be an influencer 🙄🙄
Frumpy Nicki in Tuscany
Nicki Positano grifting hard in Tuscany
Nicki Positano featuring her Bores and Sores (from Gilmore Girls Boils and Sores Alley)
and others suggested something on previous posts
With all of her grifting in shops etc. you think someone would offer up a new jumpsuit. That white one is getting pretty old. Really any title is okay..hard to figure out something since content is so very boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the Nicki grifter/Carlo grafter angle for new thread title.
---
And while I remember, latest vlog, does she have any self-awareness? Moaning that it's so hard keeping track of all her possessions between her three homes. She should make it easy and a keep a frumpsuit each in Positano, Tuscany and Surrey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I like the Nicki grifter/Carlo grafter angle for new thread title.
---
And while I remember, latest vlog, does she have any self-awareness? Moaning that it's so hard keeping track of all her possessions between her three homes. She should make it easy and a keep a frumpsuit each in Positano, Tuscany and Surrey.
It seems to me she is in a quarter life crisis. The idea of not getting old and still thinks she's a teenager that she can wear whatever she wants even though it doesn't match her age. Remember how she hates being called "old".

The moaning and bitching,don't know how Carlo and her dad can put up with her 24/7.

If my mom was like her, prancing around like a teenager in front of the camera while saying she doesn't want to be an influencer 🙄🙄, I would definitely tell her to get her tit together!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Elisabeth's daughters Leni and Rosi were invited as the guests to the Barcelona wedding, with their mother attending as chaperone. Perhaps the bride is a fan after seeing them exposed as they regularly are on YT.

E was going to take friend Jackie (is that the Aussie woman?) but she was ill so Nicki stepped up. N did not attent the wedding.

Oh the irony of tourist-hating Lady N visiting and filming a place that is over run with short stay visitors. It looked like they stayed in an Airbnb apartment in a very residential building, I wonder if the neighbours there have another place to run to when hordes get too much? And another home rendered unavailble long-term to locals due to over tourism.

Don't know why she bothered showing what she packed, the dreary separates were exactly as you'd imagine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So Elisabeth's daughters Leni and Rosi were invited as the guests to the Barcelona wedding, with their mother attending as chaperone. Perhaps the bride is a fan after seeing them exposed as they regularly are on YT.

E was going to take friend Jackie (is that the Aussie woman?) but she was ill so Nicki stepped up. N did not attent the wedding.

Oh the irony of tourist-hating Lady N visiting and filming a place that is over run with short stay visitors. It looked like they stayed in an Airbnb apartment in a very residential building, I wonder if the neighbours there have another place to run to when hordes get too much? And another home rendered unavailble long-term to locals due to over tourism.

Don't know why she bothered showing what she packed, the dreary separates were exactly as you'd imagine.
and of course the much loved jumpsuit was the center of the wardrobe. Elisabeth has gone crazy with the YTubing. Those daughters of hers at some point will rebel.

I watched Elisabeth's vlog, seemed I was right about her befriending the bride when she was a Bluestar client. Strange that it was pointed out that it was the two girls who were the actual invitees. Saying E was invited as the chaperone seems like a way to not invite the father.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I watched Elisabeth's vlog, seemed I was right about her befriending the bride when she was a Bluestar client. Strange that it was pointed out that it was the two girls who were the actual invitees. Saying E was invited as the chaperone seems like a way to not invite the father.
at best everything about this goat centered family is a bit "odd". But they are doing their thing and making a good living.

Reactions: 3
at best everything about this goat centered family is a bit "odd". But they are doing their thing and making a good living.
If it weren't for being exposed to the eyes of world by their mother (which can only be for money, or maybe ego feed?) I would think that the girls have a lovely upbringing; parents with a good work ethic, they're learning to cook, they eat well, do lots of crafts and projects together, very active, nice outings, spending time in nature, they care for animals, are engaged with their community, they speak three languages. Elisabeth must be very busy with that business with such responsibility, she really should put the camera down until her girls are old enough to decide if they wish to be filmed and broacast, I really can't see this as anything except exploitative.

Maybe she got advice from Lady N that her girls will become models and bag huge deals in the long run 🙄🙄... like the Olsen twins, look what happened to them 😬

• Haha
I haven't been following much buy isn't it bizarre to invite just someone's children to a wedding?

I haven't been following much buy isn't it bizarre to invite just someone's children to a wedding?
I don't know much about the bride but I think she too is a YTuber and probably done to get exposure. All of these people are living in a world that I don't understand. Heck I don't like having my photo taken. Simply don't get any of this exposure they love so much and with children it is dangerous.

I also thought of "the frump and the chump" but, as Carlo is a decent guy, I'd be uncomfortable flagging it.
NP has really taken to IG to post shots that must take some time to set up of her in outfits designed for much younger women than she is. She must wander around looking for the perfect spot all dressed ready to film. Seems like an odd pass-time for a woman her age. Carlo is probably back at the house working.

Reactions: 1
I find it strange when she does these "glam" shots. She's always come across as a practical dresser, to the point that I feel her clothing choices are quite joyless. Very Sainsbury's TU, like she chucks things in the supermarket trolley when she's in "England" buying her teas and chocolates.

I find it strange when she does these "glam" shots. She's always come across as a practical dresser, to the point that I feel her clothing choices are quite joyless. Very Sainsbury's TU, like she chucks things in the supermarket trolley when she's in "England" buying her teas and chocolates.
I agree that this represents a change...maybe some sort of midlife crisis whereby she is trying to compete with the IG glam shot crowd? I always liked the fact that she did seem down to earth and videos were not constant shopping etc.

Reactions: 1
She hates Positano fans but I bet she'd not say no to a corny lemon dress collab. Missed out on partnering with the Sainsbury TU Amalfi range. Grim viscose/nylon blend in dreary colours, right on-brand.

20240627_183125.jpg

20240627_183207.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick