Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if perhaps Skye's private education was funded by the grandparents. I imagine, like most teenagers would, feel somewhat forced into it while her mum is off galavanting in Italy without any real job or work.

I don't get the impression Nicki is really 'there' much as a parent - it's all too me me me with her. Any kind of real structure/guidance seems out of the question because it isn't really focused on Nicki herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if perhaps Skye's private education was funded by the grandparents. I imagine, like most teenagers would, feel somewhat forced into it while her mum is off galavanting in Italy without any real job or work.

I don't get the impression Nicki is really 'there' much as a parent - it's all too me me me with her. Any kind of real structure/guidance seems out of the question because it isn't really focused on Nicki herself.
I see very little evidence of Nicki as a mother...at least at this point (Skye is still young and could use some guidance) she seems to just want her to be friends and its like the two couples "double date". She has been llving with Nicola for a long time now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I had assumed her eduction was funded by the Nonni tbi , if not it was quite random for her to tmgo to school in the uk

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think this happens a lot with you tubers when it becomes theirbfull time "job", rather than something they did as a fun activity in their free time it becomes dull and mundane for them

Skye is bizarre she went to a good school (presumably) can speak 2 languages totally fluently, she could be doing a lot if she made an effort . What does her boyfriend do?
He's one of the boat captains at Blue Star and, coincidently, his mother is the sister of Peppe - Peppe is married to Elisabeth and they own Blue Star. I believe that last year was his first year as a captain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it only me worried about the leftover tortoise? I hope they came back for them, because there is no way this madam will look after them properly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nicki
I had assumed her eduction was funded by the Nonni tbi , if not it was quite random for her to tmgo to school in the uk
Nicki has stated that Skye's schooling was funded by the rental income from a London flat she inherited. We speculated here on Tattle that might be how the new house was funded, now that Skye is no longer in education.

Nicki shared that Skye took a job in a hotel in Positano (presumably just for the season) but said she wouldn't share anymore about her plans. Maybe being available to apparently hang out with her boyfriend and parents is her version of a gap year. She might even have a job working remotely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it only me worried about the leftover tortoise? I hope they came back for them, because there is no way this madam will look after them properly.
I am worried too. Nicki said on insta that they could not take the animals back and forth to Positano, and that she has asked twice for the previous owners to come back and get them. I think there are five tortoises so I don't blame her for not wanting to take them in the car for such a long journey, but I do wish she would let us know what has happened to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Nicki

Nicki has stated that Skye's schooling was funded by the rental income from a London flat she inherited. We speculated here on Tattle that might be how the new house was funded, now that Skye is no longer in education.

Nicki shared that Skye took a job in a hotel in Positano (presumably just for the season) but said she wouldn't share anymore about her plans. Maybe being available to apparently hang out with her boyfriend and parents is her version of a gap year. She might even have a job working remotely.
That's really interesting. I wonder if Nicki is more interested in seeing Skye simply turn into a mini version of her rather than actually helping her find her own version of success and joy in life. Living in such a beautiful place and having a boyfriend and working seasonally is all well and good when you're young and fit, and I truly think success in life is about what makes you happy, not what makes you the most money.

But I really wonder if Skye is going to live this life another 5, 10 years and realise the gruelling nature of seasonal work - having winter off is nice but I have Greek friends who work 15+ hour days, 7 days a week, for the whole tourist season. It is brutal even for the younger ones and every year they worry about income, will it tide them over to the next year, etc. I wonder if she'll turn around and resent Nicki for not giving her a bit more structure to her life and encouraging her to at least pursue university to have other options, if needed.

• Heart
I will venture a guess based on past behavior that the former owners will NEVER RETURN to that place again. They don't care about the tortoises and have left such a mess in so much of that property they would never run the risk of being asked about any of it. There is some shack that is just a tinder box on the property and any smart person would have made requirement of sale to get rid of it and many other things that should have been part of the deal. NP seemed to ignore so much of the obvious to do this deal...she knows better than that...not sure what is going on with her these days.
---
I am worried too. Nicki said on insta that they could not take the animals back and forth to Positano, and that she has asked twice for the previous owners to come back and get them. I think there are five tortoises so I don't blame her for not wanting to take them in the car for such a long journey, but I do wish she would let us know what has happened to them.
She can't be dumb enough to think previous owners that defaulted on the house are coming back? Here is US in a situation like that there are organizations that would come and take the animals...assume might be something similar in Italy? That is cruel. Maybe she has Celine looking in on them? Or a neighbor?
---
That's really interesting. I wonder if Nicki is more interested in seeing Skye simply turn into a mini version of her rather than actually helping her find her own version of success and joy in life. Living in such a beautiful place and having a boyfriend and working seasonally is all well and good when you're young and fit, and I truly think success in life is about what makes you happy, not what makes you the most money.

But I really wonder if Skye is going to live this life another 5, 10 years and realise the gruelling nature of seasonal work - having winter off is nice but I have Greek friends who work 15+ hour days, 7 days a week, for the whole tourist season. It is brutal even for the younger ones and every year they worry about income, will it tide them over to the next year, etc. I wonder if she'll turn around and resent Nicki for not giving her a bit more structure to her life and encouraging her to at least pursue university to have other options, if needed.
We don't know what kind of discussions NP and Skye are having. My thought it NP does not seem that excited with her life at age 50 and probably wonders how things would have gone if she had pursued a career elsewhere rather than 30+ years ago just setting up shop with Carlo who was married at the time. She might want better for her daughter and be encouraging her to continue her education...I hope so...seeing skye as a mini NP is sort of sad. Your 20's are a time for exploring and trying new things.....not much of that happening in Positano....it is beautiful and will always be there but many of the local younger people are off to cities elsewhere to make a livingl.
---
He's one of the boat captains at Blue Star and, coincidently, his mother is the sister of Peppe - Peppe is married to Elisabeth and they own Blue Star. I believe that last year was his first year as a captain.
apologies for called him a "deck hand"...in Positano everyone is related. Peppe and E work hard during the season and I assume make a pretty good income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Boy Elisabeth has gone mad with using her girls on IG,, YT and probably other social media. Most of the content features these young girls. I have no respect for that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Boy Elisabeth has gone mad with using her girls on IG,, YT and probably other social media. Most of the content features these young girls. I have no respect for that.
I recently saw a report that TikTokers that mainly feature girls under 13 (posted by their mothers), that the majority of viewers are actually men in their 40's and up. It disgusted me. That alone would stop me from posting any content featuring kids heavily.

• Sick
I recently saw a report that TikTokers that mainly feature girls under 13 (posted by their mothers), that the majority of viewers are actually men in their 40's and up. It disgusted me. That alone would stop me from posting any content featuring kids heavily.
Elisabeth seems pretty naive and just eager to get views on her social media channels. Some include children once in a while but her channel might as well be called by their names....more more featuring her daughters than goats.

• Sad
Just an FYI, Nicki shared in her Instagram stories today that Carlo's father passed away two weeks ago, which is why they came home sooner than they'd expected. It was also an explanation as to why she's been somewhat absent on social media. She said that they will touch on it briefly tomorrow on the vlog, but that's it's a private matter she didn't feel needed to be on social media and didn't want to just never mention it.

She posted this and then there is video of her talking about it.

1711831742841.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't wish it on anyone and truly not on Carlo, who I genuinely think appears to be lovely.

I do wonder if this is going to make him rethink Tuscany; at least as the main residence - I know from experience losing one parent makes you hold the other a little tighter. I really do wish him all the best.

• Heart
Just an FYI, Nicki shared in her Instagram stories today that Carlo's father passed away two weeks ago, which is why they came home sooner than they'd expected. It was also an explanation as to why she's been somewhat absent on social media. She said that they will touch on it briefly tomorrow on the vlog, but that's it's a private matter she didn't feel needed to be on social media and didn't want to just never mention it.

She posted this and then there is video of her talking about it.

View attachment 2846537
Thanks for letting us know about this. Such a sad time for them. I've let the tattlers on the CD thread know as well, as I know a lot of them follow her too.

He seemed a really nice man, and was clearly loved and respected by his large family. RIP.

• Heart
Really sad for Carlo (and his family obvs). I don’t want to imagine what he must be going through. That whole Tuscany move at this time must seem like such a bad idea right now. Especially with his mother now living alone in that house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Carlo. Going through the same myself over the last 18 months, it really is cruel to just up and leave his mum right now.

• Sad
It's really sad for Carlo and his blood family.
His wife however hadn't seen her FIL for a while because recently, while he was ill, she allowed her husband to go back to Positano alone because, rather like a child with a new toy, she didn't want to leave the Tuscany house. Selfish. Feel any remorse that she didn't take the opportunity to to see him while she could? Of course not. I bet she's fuming that she's had to stop playing move the furniture and support her husband instead.

I find it irritating that she does a piece to camera about how some things need to be kept private, launches into this diatribe about how she doesn't really want to address it. She could have simply put a message up saying his father had passed away. She explains it like we're all stupid and can't understand the gravity of the situation when really she's just projecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She knows people will ask her about why she didn’t go to positano with Carlo to see his father. It’s of course entirely possible that it didn’t seem like he might die that soon after. She’s not turning off her comments and messages for privacy reasons. She doesn’t want to be questioned.
Also, speaking of privacy, both her and Carlo decided to film, edit and include footage of his very fragile and vulnerable looking father only a few weeks ago.

• Sad