Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I've just watched. Was she joking saying that she thinks all the furniture layouts look better than she expected?

Seriously, it couldn't look worse. That bench along one side of the dining table, it has arms so how the hell are you supposed to get in or out? You can't even pull it out when it's jammed into a corner or against the staircase.

And who wants to sit down with people walking on the stairs right above your skull? She's like an anti Feng Shui master :ROFLMAO:

The double pedestal of the brown table fighting with the colour, proportion and texture of the chairs she painted pale green. :sick:

As for the option of the new nasty bottle green fabric sofa facing the wall, she said it's like a nook, I say it's like a cell with a close up view of a radiator 🤪

When they moved in I thought they were buying a few random cheap bits of furniture just to use immediately. But this seems to be their long term non-plan, buying whatever they come across during their outings and rapidly filling the place.

She's under the misapprehension that she's creative, she once proffered that multicoloured chair she painted at school as proof. All I can see is that she has absolutely no taste and is completely deluded.
This actually made me excited to watch this mess of a vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's haggard from climbing those steps back up to her house...which I'm sure she'll complain about when she does her next video from there!

No, she doesn't have 772 paying patrons! Patreon started something new last year where they allow free memberships. Patreon enabled this for every creator on Patreon and my understanding is that it can't be "opted out" of. Some were happy about it and saw it as a marketing tool to get new patrons, some like Nicki were not happy about it at all, as you can see from the posting she made in early December of last year. I think at the time, she had a little under 400 paying patrons, so the 150 or so free patrons she mentions in this post as probably grown. Her patrons have always hovered in that 350-375 area.
I'm not a patron but I occasionally go on there to see if she's posted anything. I went there last week because she went dark on Instagram.
View attachment 2834639
Thank you for explaining that as I clearly know nothing about Patreon. Still free money from these stans. And that description of her begging for people to pay her :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This actually made me excited to watch this mess of a vlog 🤣
Dragging furniture around for content and running a poll for engagement.

And what's with the rocking chair thing, she's 50 going on 90 with her retro Surrey retirement home via Tuscan tat aesthetic.

• Haha
Quite a volte face from Nicki. One week, she’s whinging and whining about people commenting negatively on her furniture and paint choices. The next week, asking people to engage with their thoughts on positioning of furniture in the kitchen/sitting room.

The furniture poll is a waste of time, anyway. Until the new kitchen is installed (I think there’s some sort of island cum breakfast bar type thing?), it’s pointless shuffling furniture about and thinking you’ll arrive at the definitive placement. She was playing musical chairs for content. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Heart
Oh this is absolutely just for content. She has said several times after the move to Tuscany that an unfinished house is boring content, but then she must have realized that she will have nothing but an unfinished house as content for months 😁 so that’s how we get the weekly tat shop and chair painting videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh this is absolutely just for content. She has said several times after the move to Tuscany that an unfinished house is boring content, but then she must have realized that she will have nothing but an unfinished house as content for months 😁 so that’s how we get the weekly tat shop and chair painting videos.
Shame, Carlo couldn't have strung out placing the driveway lighting for another 3 episodes to add to the riverting content 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
........and who wants to walk up those stairs with a skirt on with people sitting right below??? :ROFLMAO:
I hate to inform her but at a certain point in life you really appreciate a railing and that staircase just looks odd. Nicky is clumsy by her own admission...a railing is a safety feature. As I mentioned before knowing younger dogs.....Indie is going to take a flying leap.
---
Thank you for explaining that as I clearly know nothing about Patreon. Still free money from these stans. And that description of her begging for people to pay her :sick:
Boy that was eyeopening about Patreon and her reaction to the "freeloaders". How very rude. Really insulting for people that took up an offer. What a way to make a living.
---
Quite a volte face from Nicki. One week, she’s whinging and whining about people commenting negatively on her furniture and paint choices. The next week, asking people to engage with their thoughts on positioning of furniture in the kitchen/sitting room.

The furniture poll is a waste of time, anyway. Until the new kitchen is installed (I think there’s some sort of island cum breakfast bar type thing?), it’s pointless shuffling furniture about and thinking you’ll arrive at the definitive placement. She was playing musical chairs for content. Nothing more, nothing less.
The games that most YTubers are playing is getting old. Every one that I watch ask their viewers to give them input on something,...as mentioned it is to drive up "engagement which is a critical factor in rating the channel and in determination by the YT algorithm how much the channel is promoted to YT viewers. The interesting thing in most cases the content creator never even reads let alone responds to the comments...some do but most dont.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What she can't seem to get into her head is that she's entitled to decorate her house as hideously as she wants; she's the one who has to live in it. But if she's broadcasting it for ad revenue, and keeping comments turned on (to boost her up the algorithm), then she's going to get opinions.

I'm sick of creators thinking they're entitled to cash without any of the 'downsides'. I wouldn't expect a full day's wage if I sauntered into work at 11am, so why they feel entitled to get all the pay with none of the bad is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What she can't seem to get into her head is that she's entitled to decorate her house as hideously as she wants; she's the one who has to live in it. But if she's broadcasting it for ad revenue, and keeping comments turned on (to boost her up the algorithm), then she's going to get opinions.

I'm sick of creators thinking they're entitled to cash without any of the 'downsides'. I wouldn't expect a full day's wage if I sauntered into work at 11am, so why they feel entitled to get all the pay with none of the bad is beyond me.
Again all part of the game. The more in their content they express outrage or concern at negative comments the more they come in. They know full well all engagement is good for ratings...negative or positive. I think often a YTuber will do or say outrageous things just to drive up the engagement. This is just a game. I also think Nicki and others read TL and other sites that comment on them to gage what people are thinking.

• Heart

Much of the problem is creators forgetting that once your head is above the parapet not everybody is going to enthusiastically (and blindly) embrace every single thing you show. Nicki can’t have it both ways - moan about people commenting in a way she doesn’t appreciate while, at the same time, encouraging viewers to comment.

Her attitude of seeming to resent vlogging is getting worse. It isn’t doing her any favours. She’ll end up alienating viewers and haemorrhaging support. Counter productive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicky is the kind of person that has never had a proper job their entire adult life , just falling into some means of earning some money as a means of getting by and seemingly this will continue with Skye .

You Tube is not a career , it is falling licky for a short period of time that you show something a fee people are interested in

I was interested in Positano and Italian way of life , kayaking and beach picnics . Doing up a dingy shack with not even nice old furniture is boring

I cannot be arsed with painting some crappy 1980’s chairs other people have thrown out and her terrible cooking , please Celine give her some lessons and at least one decent kitchen knife !

• Haha
Much of the problem is creators forgetting that once your head is above the parapet not everybody is going to enthusiastically (and blindly) embrace every single thing you show. Nicki can’t have it both ways - moan about people commenting in a way she doesn’t appreciate while, at the same time, encouraging viewers to comment.

Her attitude of seeming to resent vlogging is getting worse. It isn’t doing her any favours. She’ll end up alienating viewers and haemorrhaging support. Counter productive
I agree it seems lately that she does have that attitude of "resenting" vlogging. She has changed and not just her location, I have not kept track of Skye and what education level she finished at boarding school but she shows no indication of desire for more education or a planned career. Nicola is probably a nice guy but I think his job at Blue Star is about all he wants. I would think Nicki would want more for her daughter and probably does. We only see a snippet of their lives but the site of Skye lounging around at the new place doing absolutely nothing does leave one wondering about her. She it too young not to pursue something else. Right now she is just a mini Nicki...sometimes from behind shots I get them confused. Nicki is only 50 years old....for some of us that sounds young...too young to have said goodbye to productive work...not on YT. She seems to need a big challenge in her life and I am not sure her life with Carlo or the two homes is doing it for her. Seems like a midlife crisis and Carlo is along for the ride and work!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree it seems lately that she does have that attitude of "resenting" vlogging. She has changed and not just her location, I have not kept track of Skye and what education level she finished at boarding school but she shows no indication of desire for more education or a planned career. Nicola is probably a nice guy but I think his job at Blue Star is about all he wants. I would think Nicki would want more for her daughter and probably does. We only see a snippet of their lives but the site of Skye lounging around at the new place doing absolutely nothing does leave one wondering about her. She it too young not to pursue something else. Right now she is just a mini Nicki...sometimes from behind shots I get them confused. Nicki is only 50 years old....for some of us that sounds young...too young to have said goodbye to productive work...not on YT. She seems to need a big challenge in her life and I am not sure her life with Carlo or the two homes is doing it for her. Seems like a midlife crisis and Carlo is along for the ride and work!!!
I think this happens a lot with you tubers when it becomes theirbfull time "job", rather than something they did as a fun activity in their free time it becomes dull and mundane for them

Skye is bizarre she went to a good school (presumably) can speak 2 languages totally fluently, she could be doing a lot if she made an effort . What does her boyfriend do?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think this happens a lot with you tubers when it becomes theirbfull time "job", rather than something they did as a fun activity in their free time it becomes dull and mundane for them

Skye is bizarre she went to a good school (presumably) can speak 2 languages totally fluently, she could be doing a lot if she made an effort . What does her boyfriend do?
far as I can tell Nicola is a "deck hand" or whatever they call the crew at Blue Sky tours...Elisabeth's company. Obviously seasonal and not sure if he does anything in the winter. It is really interesting how closely she seems to be following her mother's path. Not sure on Carlo's age but seems much older than Nicki, worked very hard for many years and deserves a retirement around family and friends in the place he loves. I think this new venture is going to wear on him. He had more than enough things to keep him busy after retiring in Positano. There are other homes in the area where you can park close to the door...6 hours may not sound that bad to some but if you are doing that at every family event, emergency etc. it is not fun. Also leaving an empty home in Tuscany for months has its challenges too. I have recently seen more than one YT family do these kind of moves for channel content (aka Leave Everything and Wander) and it seems so desparate. Correct me if I am wrong but the school that Skye finished was not one where you get a college degree correct? I got the impression she had been at boarding school in UK most of her high school years and that is where her education stopped.

• Heart
far as I can tell Nicola is a "deck hand" or whatever they call the crew at Blue Sky tours...Elisabeth's company. Obviously seasonal and not sure if he does anything in the winter. It is really interesting how closely she seems to be following her mother's path. Not sure on Carlo's age but seems much older than Nicki, worked very hard for many years and deserves a retirement around family and friends in the place he loves. I think this new venture is going to wear on him. He had more than enough things to keep him busy after retiring in Positano. There are other homes in the area where you can park close to the door...6 hours may not sound that bad to some but if you are doing that at every family event, emergency etc. it is not fun. Also leaving an empty home in Tuscany for months has its challenges too. I have recently seen more than one YT family do these kind of moves for channel content (aka Leave Everything and Wander) and it seems so desparate. Correct me if I am wrong but the school that Skye finished was not one where you get a college degree correct? I got the impression she had been at boarding school in UK most of her high school years and that is where her education stopped.
Yeh she just went until high school, I'mkind of surprised she hasn't started her own channel tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh she just went until high school, I'mkind of surprised she hasn't started her own channel tbh
out of curiosity I see Skye Rispoli is active (a bit) in instagram. She can start a utube but with what content? Nothing I can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
out of curiosity I see Skye Rispoli is active (a bit) in instagram. She can start a utube but with what content? Nothing I can think of.
I mean you could say that about a lot of youtube content (her mums now included) which is basically a lot of nothing 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see NP latest IG story is the gang driving to and then walking down the steps back to the home in Positano...so next video will be from there for Easter. I assume Carlo wanted to spend the holiday with family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see NP latest IG story is the gang driving to and then walking down the steps back to the home in Positano...so next video will be from there for Easter. I assume Carlo wanted to spend the holiday with family.
Inevitably, who would want to spend the holidays in a half badly furnished house in the middle of nowhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3