Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure Nicki would really want to emphasize how ill the father really is. She hasn’t done that so far and I think she knows that people will now ask why SHE isn’t in Positano if her father in law is doing so poorly. I think this was all Carlo.
AS I understand it it is Nicki's channel and she does the editing. She could have left it out. Wanted it for drama.

Reactions: 3
I just find it utterly ruthless that while her father in law is ill in hospital she can't be bothered to go back to Positano to see him. If only to visit and say hi. At his age who knows what's just round the corner. What kind of selfish self absorbed daughter in law is she? The worst kind. Awful awful woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just find it utterly ruthless that while her father in law is ill in hospital she can't be bothered to go back to Positano to see him. If only to visit and say hi. At his age who knows what's just round the corner. What kind of selfish self absorbed daughter in law is she? The worst kind. Awful awful woman.
I hope he gets better but she is in the middle of nowhere with some 4 x 4 that I guess she would have to drive it back to Positano?? Nicki is a strange woman in many ways. Not that many that would be content to live in that makeshift house with steps both directions and really the most basic of basic. I guess the price was right but they could have found something else in the area...ie Priiano or other nearby villages. There are places with roads that lead to apartments at least on one side rather than that place dangling between two levels. I think NP wanted out of the area all together...no more content in Positano...she has visited all shops...now Blue Star wants their own channel so no content there and I think the move was driven for YT content. Also no more weddings to be able to go in lux venues and look around and Carlo was retired. Only so many times you can film the same streets, tourists wall to wall walking around and the sunsets. By the way is there train service from Amalfi to this area of Tuscany? How did Skye get there? Even the drives to UK are same old, same old.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nicki's absolute lack of care or consideration of Carlo's needs both as a partner experiencing something traumatic, and her father in law needing support, really does remind me of how some autistic people are unable to really process grief or other's emotions/attachments.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope he gets better but she is in the middle of nowhere with some 4 x 4 that I guess she would have to drive it back to Positano?? Nicki is a strange woman in many ways. Not that many that would be content to live in that makeshift house with steps both directions and really the most basic of basic. I guess the price was right but they could have found something else in the area...ie Priiano or other nearby villages. There are places with roads that lead to apartments at least on one side rather than that place dangling between two levels. I think NP wanted out of the area all together...no more content in Positano...she has visited all shops...now Blue Star wants their own channel so no content there and I think the move was driven for YT content. Also no more weddings to be able to go in lux venues and look around and Carlo was retired. Only so many times you can film the same streets, tourists wall to wall walking around and the sunsets. By the way is there train service from Amalfi to this area of Tuscany? How did Skye get there? Even the drives to UK are same old, same old.
Yes Skye got the train, Nicki picked her up from the station. She's driven to the UK on her own , it would be no biggy to return. Excuses excuses. She simply doesn't want to. I agree she's a cold fish. No emotion. Even when Elizabeth is hugging her and telling her how fond she is of her, previous vlogs, you can see Nicki is rigid and uncomfortable.

• Sad
She's an irresponsible dog owner, letting them run amok, chasing wildlife. She only cares that the dogs, eventually, returned. :mad:
I am beyond furious with her. On insta today she posted that Indy had chased and actually caught a deer, so now the poor dog has a very loud bell round its neck so the wildlife can hear her coming and so that Nicki can find Indy when she runs off. I know that there is conflicting advice about whether or not bells on cats and dogs are harmful to their sensitive hearing, but personally I think the bell she is using for Indy is terrible. Either train the dog to stay nearby or keep it under control on a lead.

indy.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I am beyond furious with her. On insta today she posted that Indy had chased and actually caught a deer, so now the poor dog has a very loud bell round its neck so the wildlife can hear her coming and so that Nicki can find Indy when she runs off. I know that there is conflicting advice about whether or not bells on cats and dogs are harmful to their sensitive hearing, but personally I think the bell she is using for Indy is terrible. Either train the dog to stay nearby or keep it under control on a lead.

View attachment 2797987
Another case of 'I deliberately chose to move into an unfenced property, full of wildlife, with an untrained young dog' - but somehow there's absolutely no blame for her here. I'm tired of YouTubers thinking they are above the consequences of their own actions.

• Angry
  • Heart
That is utterly disgusting! The poor deer, and the poor dog! Did it die? Otherwise it is still suffering...:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am so shocked about the deer. Her entitlement is completely out of control. At the very least a dog should return when called and walk to heel on a lead but in her usual arrogant slapdash way she didn't bother training it or restraining it in an environment where it was bound to cause harm to wildlife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I cannot believe she even posted about the dog catching a deer thinking that was ok

I cant be bothered to train my dog recall or keep it on a long lead , so I will just give it a bell !

The only dogs I know that have bells are guide dogs and that is for the obvious benefit of knowing where it is in the house on free runs etc

If I posted on my social media my dog chased a sheep on the moors and it caught it so I am going to get it a bell so the sheep have some warning next time I would rightly be crucified !

I am sick of her entitlement now ,which is a shame because I used to enjoy the vlogs

• Heart
She wants to.play landowing country lady but has no idea of what it entails. She's should stick to wellie walks in Surrey.

• Heart
I don't know what it must be doing to the dog having that great bell hanging round its neck , surely it can't be good for it? Never mind she thinks it's OK to shatter the peace of Tuscany by having a bloody clanging dog running round all day. Bet the neighbours will love her.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't know what it must be doing to the dog having that great bell hanging round its neck , surely it can't be good for it? Never mind she thinks it's OK to shatter the peace of Tuscany by having a bloody clanging dog running round all day. Bet the neighbours will love her.
Imagine this collar as a person, I'd lose my mind. I don't have dogs but cats and people (never vets) suggested collars with bells, i always said no as it seems cruel. As everyone hS said, she should have trained the dog. Not to mention the noise for the neighbours, I wonder how she will end up getting on with them...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said that thing clanging around Indie's neck is a traditional bell used by Sardinian shepherds for their working dogs. So that's alright then? That untrained dog is already skittish at best, the bell will add to the poor thing's obvious anxiety. She'll end up taking the bell off, she'll shrug "oh well I tried" (who cares about the environment I've imposed myself upon).

Her desperation now that they are full time grifters is so obvious, posting any old shite constantly on Insta to feed the algorithm. Scrappily filmed trip to San Gimignano with Carlo back. The way she says chocolate grinds my gears. Carlo's well on the way to Type 2 diabetes with that belly and his carb ODs.

• Heart
Imagine this collar as a person, I'd lose my mind. I don't have dogs but cats and people (never vets) suggested collars with bells, i always said no as it seems cruel. As everyone hS said, she should have trained the dog. Not to mention the noise for the neighbours, I wonder how she will end up getting on with them...
Well can you imagine, that property was a holiday home, so that would suggest it wasn't used all that often. Along comes Madamme Storey and Co and suddenly within days they're traipsing over everyone and anyone's land, Carlo is clearing paths that have been over grown for years. "Nice" neighbour appears to point out exactly what's their's. Now they've put a bloody cow bell round the untrained and manic dogs neck. They've not exactly eased themselves in gently. Nicki seems to have this air of entitlement about her. She doesn't give a tit if she's walking over someine else's property, doesn't care if the peace and quiet is shattered. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everyone has already said anything I thought about the recent video, but I will say this.

When they look back at their life in a few years, I think they will regret wasting so much time recording lives that would be infinitely better if they put the camera down and lived it.
I think a lot of these vloggers and "content creators" will think the same, especially the ones that exploit their young kids and have no clue how detrimental it is to them.

• Sad
I cannot believe she even posted about the dog catching a deer thinking that was ok

I cant be bothered to train my dog recall or keep it on a long lead , so I will just give it a bell !

The only dogs I know that have bells are guide dogs and that is for the obvious benefit of knowing where it is in the house on free runs etc

If I posted on my social media my dog chased a sheep on the moors and it caught it so I am going to get it a bell so the sheep have some warning next time I would rightly be crucified !

I am sick of her entitlement now ,which is a shame because I used to enjoy the vlogs
I used to really enjoy them too. just watched today's episode and that house is a mess and her choices of colors and moving stuff etc. are vile. One question is what is going on with Skye. She plops out on the couch...helps with nothing and seems to have endless job with no job or other committments? The girl is in her 20s and does what seems to be nothing.
---
I think a lot of these vloggers and "content creators" will think the same, especially the ones that exploit their young kids and have no clue how detrimental it is to them.
their buddies Sara and Luca have gone off the rails with their vlog exploiting their very young daughter and making decisions based on YT views rather than real life.
---
Well can you imagine, that property was a holiday home, so that would suggest it wasn't used all that often. Along comes Madamme Storey and Co and suddenly within days they're traipsing over everyone and anyone's land, Carlo is clearing paths that have been over grown for years. "Nice" neighbour appears to point out exactly what's their's. Now they've put a bloody cow bell round the untrained and manic dogs neck. They've not exactly eased themselves in gently. Nicki seems to have this air of entitlement about her. She doesn't give a tit if she's walking over someine else's property, doesn't care if the peace and quiet is shattered. Awful woman.
I assume those dogs are going into other people's property and just a matter of time before they never come back.
---
so ignorant

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone in the comments for this week's video mentioned Carlo as her husband. I have followed for quite some time and I don't think they are married or did I miss something? No one corrected that statement including Nicki.

• Heart
Reactions: 2