Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday 3/17 video. Noteworthy..
-Carlo returns with Nicola for SKYE...how sweet. Meanwhile Skye is sleeping and Nicki and Celine are moving furniture. I don't understand this 20+ year old woman and her lifestyle...seems headed to live with Nicola and have similar life to her mother. The mature Skye sticks out her tongue at the camera.
-Nicki describes another encounter with Indie and deer where Indie almost killed the deer and went missing again. She seems to think this is cute and retells it like a ++ story. Neighbor found Indie.
-Carlo apparently cleared brush for walking path in a small river bed which with rainfall is a stream and gets his car stuck. Neighbors had to be called and I just envision them shaking their heads at these new disruptive neighbors.
-Nicki is not happy with comments about the place and decor. Don't be rude is the message. Many viewers don't like her style anymore.
-She also spends a good deal of time in some ramblings about how Carlo is learning how to be away from family as if she is teaching him a lesson out of some deep seeded resentment that years ago she left her parents to live in Positano with him, It was strange and almost a glee at how difficult this is going to be for him. Like payback I thought it really out of place and wonder what Carlo thinks of her sharing that with viewers. Curious if anyone noticed that?
-Conclusion....sure does not look like fun there at all...no where to swim in summer.....interior not attractive and walking paths that will flood.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was horrified at the deer story. Those dogs are not used to that environment yet. They could walk them on long leads. Nicki and Carlo are not used to living in that sort of area either. His jeep getting stuck proved this. It's not a Land Rover.
Madam ticks off all the negative comments about the decor/bannister. Mute them if you don't like their opinion.
@Turaj I thought it odd she thinks Carlo's family being further away, would make him understand what it is like for her. Didn't she go to boarding school, and it was her choice to live in Positano. Sent Skye to an English boarding school. It was passive, aggressive. Like when she took the bannister down. Carlo won't like it. Spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was horrified at the deer story. Those dogs are not used to that environment yet. They could walk them on long leads. Nicki and Carlo are not used to living in that sort of area either. His jeep getting stuck proved this. It's not a Land Rover.
Madam ticks off all the negative comments about the decor/bannister. Mute them if you don't like their opinion.
@Turaj I thought it odd she thinks Carlo's family being further away, would make him understand what it is like for her. Didn't she go to boarding school, and it was her choice to live in Positano. Sent Skye to an English boarding school. It was passive, aggressive. Like when she took the bannister down. Carlo won't like it. Spiteful.
I haven't seen it but, regarding rhe family being far away aspect, she chose to move abroad and he (and the rest of his family) have always lived in the same place, it's hardly a fair comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slagging off your husband isn't kind either is it Nicki , remember in your words people are human and have feelings, including your husband .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they say anything about returning to Positano together? I can imagine them just staying in Tuscany over the summer. The only reason Nicki would have gone back is to maybe see Skye and for Carlo to see his parents. He's done that now and Skye is there with them, so there's no real reason to return, especially when tourist season starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yes very passive agressive ....happening more often. Celine seems to be who she prefers to spend time with these days.
---
Did they say anything about returning to Positano together? I can imagine them just staying in Tuscany over the summer. The only reason Nicki would have gone back is to maybe see Skye and for Carlo to see his parents. He's done that now and Skye is there with them, so there's no real reason to return, especially when tourist season starts.
She mentioned the home is for Skye, Carlo and Her. Frankly at her age I thought Skye had a place in Positano or does she just bunk in with Nicola? I can't see her staying there all summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yes very passive agressive ....happening more often. Celine seems to be who she prefers to spend time with these days.
---

She mentioned the home is for Skye, Carlo and Her. Frankly at her age I thought Skye had a place in Positano or does she just bunk in with Nicola? I can't see her staying there all summer.
I would think that Skye and Nicola just stay alone now at the family's place in Positano, no? Doesn't Nicola basically live there? I remember Nicki mentioning having to wash his work uniform too (he works for Elisabeth iirc).

• Heart
I would think that Skye and Nicola just stay alone now at the family's place in Positano, no? Doesn't Nicola basically live there? I remember Nicki mentioning having to wash his work uniform too (he works for Elisabeth iirc).
I would think so but really don't know. Another thing I found offensive this morning was filming these neighbors working their rear ends off trying to get their inexperienced neighbor out of the muddy mess. My guess is they are the talk of the town and now in a good way.

• Heart
I would think so but really don't know. Another thing I found offensive this morning was filming these neighbors working their rear ends off trying to get their inexperienced neighbor out of the muddy mess. My guess is they are the talk of the town and now in a good way.
Maybe she will reward them with some of her delicious cooking 🧑‍🍳

• Haha
Off she goes again,talking through her Vlog to those that see past her.
She really is a miserable bitter old Karen.
Considering she has it all her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she moans about negative comments from thousands of people who she doesn’t know while seeking patronage from....thousands of people who she doesn’t know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she moans about negative comments from thousands of people who she doesn’t know while seeking patronage from....thousands of people who she doesn’t know 🤪
most YTubers call their followers something other than "strangers"..many say they are "friends" or "family" to make them feel appreciatedi...Nicki called them strangers with a tone of distain. She has really changed.

• Sad
  • Wow
most YTubers call their followers something other than "strangers"..many say they are "friends" or "family" to make them feel appreciatedi...Nicki called them strangers with a tone of distain. She has really changed.
I don’t think she has, I think she was always a selfish nasty person, it’s just now she’s really let it show.
She just wanted to be near her friend and never mind Carlo when he’s most needed back in Positano as his parents are frail. Any decent person would have waited for the inevitable before this .
She’s left her own father in the UK why would she care about his.

• Heart
  • Sad
To be fair she did move away from her father many years ago, he seems very fit and independent in his 90s so would've been more so all those years ago.

She visits her father very often, in fact when I first started watching her I got the impression she was in the UK very regularly, her daughter was at school in the UK and Nicki has always had a room at her father's place and when she flies she travels light as she keeps a wardrobe at Dad's. She seemingly was living between the two places but downplayed her time in the UK in order to emphasise the 'I live in Positano!' angle. Think about it, she was merely living/staying with a man in a property owned by his family but saw an opportunity to sell a vision life in a desirable location. She's now trying to do the same in Tuscany after she's fully exploited Positano, a lemon well and truly squeezed.

• Heart
  • Sad
To be fair she did move away from her father many years ago, he seems very fit and independent in his 90s so would've been more so all those years ago.

She visits her father very often, in fact when I first started watching her I got the impression she was in the UK very regularly, her daughter was at school in the UK and Nicki has always had a room at her father's place and when she flies she travels light as she keeps a wardrobe at Dad's. She seemingly was living between the two places but downplayed her time in the UK in order to emphasise the Positano angle. Think about it, she was merely living/staying with a man in a property owned by his family but saw an opportunity to sell a vision life in a desirable location. She's now trying to do the same in Tuscany after she's fully exploited Positano, a lemon well and truly squeezed.
Her daughter was at an expensive private boarding school , and she had her own place in the UK too …
She definitely wasn’t there ‘very’ regularly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She uses Easyjet to and from Gatwick like a local bus, I bet there are many periods spent in the UK that never make it to socials to not interupt the Positano brand, which alone hooked so many gullibles. So for her to now revel in seeing Carlo apparently being taught a lesson in what it's like to be so far away from family is disingenuous at best and cruel at worst.

The Tuscany gig will be a hard sell, a sour faced entilted middle aged woman with a house filling up quickly with random tat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Never have the words "polishing a turd" been more apt for both Nicky and her fellow vloggers LEAW.

Could see the spite and resentment spewing from her when she announced she was glad Carlo was getting a taste of what its like to not be near aging parents. Nasty witch. Strange that her partner of many years chooses to speak to Elizabeth about it and not her. Strange but not surprising.

Celine. She says "jump" Nicky says "how high". Very bossy woman. Not sure why Nicky holds her in such high regard when she comes across as bullish and bossy.
You could see Carlo wasn't very impressed with having the handrail removed, nit his circus not his clowns I guess. Let her get on with it Carlo, when she topples down and breaks an ankle she'll only have herself to blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She did the handrail removal when he was away on purpose, it's not the sort of DIY task she'd usually do but she didn't want to have to listen to his opinion, she just did it. When he came back and saw it gone he could only shrug and say defeatedly that he liked the handrail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3