Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohhhno1

She’s liking his posts anyway!
[/QUO
Sure Arron is in love ..swear he wasn’t onto my friend couple of months ago when he was in Bali alone .👀👀👀the boy is a creep and no good to any women the poor
girl with him now is some fool or thick
Arron texting my friend for awhile but he’s changed and in love some liar girl

She's actually embarassing 😂
Also what's with her hiding pictures off her feed and then putting them up again every few days , imagine the time spent on this every week. Whole entire existence based around social media ...
I actually cannot understand in my brain why anyone would do this? It is insecurity or what but it looks totally batshit.. to be fair at least she isn’t coming on smacking her lips.. trying to promote something ridiculous.

speakyourtruth

Strange girl and very lost
Very very strange girl.... and very lost. It’s sad really and what harm... she would do a lot better for herself, to take a break from trying to be an instahun or copying everyone else all the time, or trying to latch onto the most relevant influencer of the moment. Just even taking herself off social media for a few months. She needs some serious help/intervention.

Left

Chatty Member
100% edited her arse & waist to make the bunda look bigger, but done a V poor job of it. Some guru she is, all the videos of her “form”, all the inspo quotes & the entire “copy me I have my life together” act yet this one has to edit the pictures to the 9s? Who is she fooling? So embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as going hard tagging Mikey Olden in her stories for him to jump straight onto Aoiferrr without as much as a repost, cringe.
I completely forgot about Aoiferrr, why did she decide to go completely private and get rid of all the followers do you know?

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I actually don’t know a lot about her, only she followed the girls to Bali - I didn’t know she was on OF. What’s the story with the fella? Why is he scum?

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I would Nathan wrote it off as a business expense there is no way Niamh earns enough to pay for both of them.
I’m shocked she could pay herself
Don’t be fooled she’s 100% being paid to be there she will be off with some old perv but that’s the part she doesn’t show you on camera. Her new career is going well by all accounts. Nathan prob had a fight with his live in sugar daddy so is also over there as a rent boy for the weekend he’s well known for it before he “settled down”

Cdc7592

What I can’t get over is ,oh set up a private page and oh this page barely gonna be used and lasts about 2 days and she absolutely obsessed with her insta again instead of going away and getting a job 😂😂