Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyans

It’s the lack of consistency I hate with her. She can’t own who is she and has to constantly pretend who she is
[/QUTE]
Yep she’s so different than her Instagram as well and so many girls in Bali don’t get along with her for that reason

ExcuseMeNow

she's in his stories today, Bali is defo out the window but onlyfans will prob kick off again and she'll be getting another tattoo she'll regret

Harperstern778

her family must be ashamed of her.... such a U turn for no reason... oh sorry .. it’s all for the gram... she doesn’t even have any ADS or SP no one would work with that wannabe...if that was my sister, I’d be MORTIFIED.

She isn’t paying any tax on her onlyfans, there is no registered company... so if she comes home it will be a shit show, with revenue. I hope she gets done for it! She can go back to box room in daddy’s house.
She’s hardly making much off that?? I’d never heard of her until she appeared in Siobhan/Sineads posts in Bali.

I would Nathan wrote it off as a business expense there is no way Niamh earns enough to pay for both of them.
I’m shocked she could pay herself

Cdc7592

Let me take loads of pictures on my holidays even I hate insta like and have my own private page 😂😂

twobabies

She has all her pics deleted off insta except for one? What's going on? Obviously attention seeking but what else? I wonder is she back in Ireland?

xyans

@xyans Doesn’t surprise me one bit, she’s so fake and self absorbed on IG, it has to be irritating for people who know her IRL.

have you any tea from girls in Bali who know her? ☕
Yeah too much but it’s not even worth repeating. All I’m gonna say is that she hasn’t changed one bit

The girl can’t book flights to London without fucking it up ... are we expected to believe that she booked multiple flights to Bali and all visa stuff etc?. I think she got as far as making a free cancellation booking on booking.com 😂😂 this is what happens when you spout lies on Instagram trying to keep up appearances.

Uplimerick

Does she actually look like what she does on Instagram or is pure filters ?
She definitely doesn't look like she looks on instagram due to filters. Been honest I dont think she looks pretty. And it's not because shes a horrible bitch. I thought from the moment I say her before I realised the spoilt attention seeking brat that she is.

twobabies

What's her connection to just Jordan? I saw they were at the skate trail together. to be fair JJ is very well known so not surprised she was invited along