Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fifi06

Does anyone know how she funds her lifestyle? I'm fascinated by the lack of any obvious means of support and the holidays, gyms, nights out etc she seems to be able to afford

The only thing that girl should be anxious about is that she has no direction in life and living it up unemployed is not going to help her in anyway. Cretin

twobabies

The nose is getting the better of me I suppose. But I'd just love to know her story. Like she's a half influencer half not. How did she get known in the first place? Just curious more than anything

Cdc7592

Look at Niamh’s insta she the one insta hun that constantly has a ring on her thumb and same in the pic with Aaron , I guarantee their be a big story soon

So the idea went out the window 😂😂is that her new bf in her stories ? God help the lad
Her “business venture” out the window because she met a boy wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest! 😂😂😂 who wants to bet she’ll be pregnant soon just because Siobhan o hagan “done it” in Niamh’s words

Leahk91

Place yer bets, next weeks post:
Daily coffee thoughts ☁☁
•Havnt been myself lately
•Going to start meditating again to ground myself
•So happy to be back in Bali with all my Bali friends
•I love going on solo dates
•here’s a book I’m reading cause sinead is reading it so I want to make it look like im reading it to stay relevant
And you were right 😂😂😂 can someone tell me how she has so many followers surely they are bought ?

irishbab29

Everytime I’m on her stories she puts up a question box about something, wee girl has no clue about anything, what would she do without her ig followers giving her answers to everything 🤣🤣🤣