Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slapmytatasnow

I’m sorry but everytime I see the hack of her fella with his pretentious hair and septum piercing, he just reminds me of one of those Highland bulls 😂 and she thinks he’s GORGEOUS, come off the stage Niamh...facial tattoos? Gawk 🤮

Yes would love to know what happened between him and Josh, they don’t follow each other anymore, and also what happened between Josh and his ex Alanna who does OnlyFans? Josh got some one pregnant now he’s not with a wet week and plastering her all over socials like he did with Alanna. This woke Insta crew are always overcompensating for something, plastering how great their other half is all over Insta after them being together about 5 minutes then when it all goes pear shaped they just delete all evidence they were together 🙄😂😂
Aaron and Alana hooked up, that’s why her and josh broke up. They went away to Amsterdam together while she was still with josh. He got kicked out of exceed for that by the others and then he was doing his own PT from Alanas gym.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I assume she’s been on her own, trying to copy content from other IG huns to make it seem like she’s actually doing something.. taken on someone’s personality for the day I can only assume. She probably needs to stop with the self love it’s borderline self obsession. I’ve never seen someone go through so many friends and friend groups so quickly

Reactions: 1
I'd say her family hate her.. take my picture take my picture take my picture...jesus it would annoy me so much. No doubt shes spending the entirety of her time editing her photos.

ExcuseMeNow

Her ex Aaron seems to have pivoted from PT to forex trading, he doesn't seem smart enough to be a successful trader let alone gather a group of followers online to pay him to teach them. Both back from Bali, arsing around Cork, wonder if they'll reconnect again?

Prmanb

Sorry for asking but who’s is this Niamh one? And who is your one on Domos page .. he’s it captioned “my lady” 🤔