Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nall

Don’t be fooled she’s 100% being paid to be there she will be off with some old perv but that’s the part she doesn’t show you on camera. Her new career is going well by all accounts. Nathan prob had a fight with his live in sugar daddy so is also over there as a rent boy for the weekend he’s well known for it before he “settled down”
I had heard that years ago about him but thought it was because Donal Og was known for hiring them.

Cdc7592

What I don’t get with Niamh is she changes her pic on instagram nearly every second day ,like she has a post sometimes about her mum but doesn’t bother her to take it away sometimes then like

ExcuseMeNow

Where is her ex Aaron Cooney gone? He's vanished off socials, I uses to enjoy his dumb pseudo spiritual posts and roided up pics

She is clutching at straws this one.
Wants the rewards but won’t do the hard work.

Correction: she wants an easy life with no skills or effort.

She’s completely useless.

Superbulker

Finally admitting to being "easily lead on", won't learn anything tho! I pity that poor Roisin girl so much, what did Niamh tell her that she followed her out to Bali?
How long before she gets dropped when Niamh worms her way back in with the popular crowd

she used to follow Bla Murphy and has since unfollowed her 🤔🤔 and now she has the dog (domo and Bla got) on her stories, working hard on her Facebook 😳🤣🤣🤣

Cdc7592

She honestly revolves around insta ,oh I’m sick of insta I’m gonna just keep on my private page and then every second day she changes her actual insta ,sea moss is totally gone from her page now 😂😂