Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I even start with this girl......

she is a complete LOSER... she has no friends. No one wants to associate with her.. and I’m not surprised.... she is so vain and so insecure at the same time. She did herself no favours, getting back with that scumbag Aaron Cooney and starting an onlyfans. She’s obviously very very mentally weak and onlyfans creators need to have thick skins for the consequences of what they choose to put out there.

What really really annoys me about her, is that she copies everything other influencers do... she can’t think for herself or be original.... and all the conspiracies now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

she’d make you sick. Scummy scummy girl

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t know a lot about her, only she followed the girls to Bali - I didn’t know she was on OF. What’s the story with the fella? Why is he scum?

Let’s not forget she tried Dubai before Bali but all the influencers there literally laughed her out of it! Nobody would be associated with her and it was cringe watching her desperately try to cling to them! When she had broken up with that dirt bag she actually seemed to get her life together. She got a job in a pharmacy she really wanted and was more settled he comes back on the scene she jacks all that in, joins only fans and flys across the world with him

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t have said it was his fault.... she is just a sheep, and she was a mess before she got back with him. Honestly she just rambles about nothing... it’s nonsense.....I remember seeing some of her “how she was coping with anxiety during lockdown” videos because that one of the trends at the time. And I was actually horrified she said she didn’t take meds she was prescribed, she didn’t see a counsellor but posting on Instagram helped her...🙄🙄🙄🙄.. her life revolves around her image on the gram... and I’d imagine people just don’t like being around that... even the real insta-huns... Not surprisingly she didn’t fit in the with the Dubai crowd or Bali crowd...... and recently she starting doing the body positive tit and tagging Lucy fitz 🙄🙄🙄 she’s a FOOL... so fake....

He apparently was co-owner of exceed fitness in the early days... but that relationship with Josh T must have gone south.... he’s an ex druggie not sure what drug... fair play to him he picked himself up and turned it around.... but he’s another wannabe.... he is SO WOKE and so ENLIGHTENED... he actually isn’t as bad as Niamh...

• Angry
Sounds like she would fit in with kneevo!
I don’t think she’s as bold as Kneevo.... have a feeling Niamh dorgan think she’s better than kneevo... she’d prefer to be Charleen Murphy’s or Ellie Kelly’s BFF, she is so desperate constantly tagging them... that was the start of following the big influencers... honestly the more I think about Nathan Adams must be a very patient guy... putting up with her as a friend for any amount of time. It’s fairly obvious she’s the problem in all her relationships and it really really really gets to me that they pick and choose this spiritual BS and twist it to whatever suits their narrative...

He blocked her ages ago for a full year because he bought her balenciaga runners for Christmas and she tries to sell them on done deal! She’s an immature wannabe who jumps from one trend to the next. Talking about her anxiety 🙄 was working in subway but didn’t want anyone to know, then got a pharmacy job and seemed to be happy but next thing Dubai, only fans and Bali

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
her family must be ashamed of her.... such a U turn for no reason... oh sorry .. it’s all for the gram... she doesn’t even have any ADS or SP no one would work with that wannabe...if that was my sister, I’d be MORTIFIED.

She isn’t paying any tax on her onlyfans, there is no registered company... so if she comes home it will be a tit show, with revenue. I hope she gets done for it! She can go back to box room in daddy’s house.

her family must be ashamed of her.... such a U turn for no reason... oh sorry .. it’s all for the gram... she doesn’t even have any ADS or SP no one would work with that wannabe...if that was my sister, I’d be MORTIFIED.

She isn’t paying any tax on her onlyfans, there is no registered company... so if she comes home it will be a tit show, with revenue. I hope she gets done for it! She can go back to box room in daddy’s house.
She’s hardly making much off that?? I’d never heard of her until she appeared in Siobhan/Sineads posts in Bali.

She’s hardly making much off that?? I’d never heard of her until she appeared in Siobhan/Sineads posts in Bali.
I think I saw on her Twitter she posted something like her gross was $30,000 since she started in January ...either way, regardless of how much she earns, she isn’t registered as a sole trader and hasn’t been paying any income tax and I highly doubt the girl even knows what income tax or sole trader is. She’s a dumb AF.

She is always asking the most basic questions that she could simple google and read for herself. She is a attention seeker. she had some health issue when she was in Dubai... gastritis or something (I know I know! How do I know this but, she posts this shite on her Instagram) and it was obvious to anyone she was eating tit food, living off donuts and Starbucks... what the duck does she expect. But she proceeded to constantly post question boxes, about doctors/walk in clinics where could she get a scan in Dubai to all her followers in Ireland etc etc. WHO DOES THAT??

Isn't her fella basically a walking STD? Was he not up in everything in Cork.. also this lady is besties with Ms Ellie Kelly and charleen Murphy. They all f*cked off too ibiza last year cause ya know,covid doesn't exist and all that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but everytime I see the hack of her fella with his pretentious hair and septum piercing, he just reminds me of one of those Highland bulls 😂 and she thinks he’s GORGEOUS, come off the stage Niamh...facial tattoos? Gawk 🤮

He apparently was co-owner of exceed fitness in the early days... but that relationship with Josh T must have gone south.... he’s an ex druggie not sure what drug... fair play to him he picked himself up and turned it around.... but he’s another wannabe.... he is SO WOKE and so ENLIGHTENED... he actually isn’t as bad as Niamh...
Yes would love to know what happened between him and Josh, they don’t follow each other anymore, and also what happened between Josh and his ex Alanna who does OnlyFans? Josh got some one pregnant now he’s not with a wet week and plastering her all over socials like he did with Alanna. This woke Insta crew are always overcompensating for something, plastering how great their other half is all over Insta after them being together about 5 minutes then when it all goes pear shaped they just delete all evidence they were together 🙄😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂 stop, the bleach is absolutely disgusting....🤮🤮 they are 2 sad cases i ever saw them. Funny how they seem to be on their own now in Bali, no friends either of them...I’d say their relationship is toxic...I read somewhere here on tattle that Aaron was very controlling with his ex Emma Herilhy.(she referred to it maybe).. but I’d imagine is probably the same with Niamh. He’s an angry guy despite all the spiritual shite he comes out with.

I don’t know anything about Josh and Alana, assumed it might have just been a break up... 7 year itch kinda thing... maybe he wanted kids and she didn’t... she has a daughter.

Attachments

• Sick
😂😂😂😂😂 stop, the bleach is absolutely disgusting....🤮🤮 they are 2 sad cases i ever saw them. Funny how they seem to be on their own now in Bali, no friends either of them...I’d say their relationship is toxic...I read somewhere here on tattle that Aaron was very controlling with his ex Emma Herilhy.(she referred to it maybe).. but I’d imagine is probably the same with Niamh. He’s an angry guy despite all the spiritual shite he comes out with.

I don’t know anything about Josh and Alana, assumed it might have just been a break up... 7 year itch kinda thing... maybe he wanted kids and she didn’t... she has a daughter.
Why was I always under the impression Emma herlihy was gay? Sorry off topic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so she’s coming back to cork to do an eyebrow course??! 🤮 is the onlyfans dream over!? 😂😂 I’m convinced this girl is “Narcissist” and I hate using that word because people throw that term around very very loosely now, narcissism is a set of complex behaviours, not just a one-time action to justify your partner or friend being a head.

I remember one of the stories she posted with Sinead heg and she was using with a filter.. and Sinead didn’t seem to be impressed with her filming her and said straight into the camera “just so you know, she doesn’t look like this, I don’t look like this” ... it seemed like a nice/nasty comment, didn’t seem nice but I’d say Sinead wasn’t too impressed with that scut anyway onlyfans is not her brand, sure Niamh even copied Sineads therapist for Christ sake! 🙈🙈 she is the biggest sad case.

But in all seriousness, Imagine following/stalking 2 different groups of influencers to different countries that n Bali and Dubai... not getting on with anyone, making no friends and coming home to do brows? Jesus she is the laughing stock of Cork no doubt!
Failed wannabe influencer, failed only fans, failed extended holiday. Take a hint hun! “You ain’t about that life”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4