Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Superbulker

Ya how dense she is n no original ideas of her own she copies the worst tattoo I've ever seen in my life

Reactions: 1
Would she ever fuck off back into obscurity, the level of want in this girl is insane, look at me, what really made me laugh to myself is the inspiration qoutes she shares, what a eijit. Willing to bet she will share a photo of the chimp paradox 5 times in 2024

definitely photoshop!!! Jesus it’s Such a bad job as well.. 😂😂😂 the photo is tilted.. look at the proportions of her head to legs & arse.
It is pathetic.

Her new business venture - sign up to puremedia and they will provide below average photoshop as well as graphic design using a free canva account.

Cdc7592

Does she not realise? That a lot of people who don’t feel like getting out of bed, still get up, go to work and go to the gym and get stuff done because they don’t have the choice! She’s delusional!!! And she thinks she’s better than any criticism. I’m sure people say it to her, that her carry on is ridiculous.
Like is she actually not able to grasp that like or she a spoilt bitch that’s never grown up ?

Cdc7592

Their is zero difference in her instagram between when she was in Bali and now ,exact same things over and over 😂

Her ex Aaron is flat out crypto trading from Thailand, I wonder is that why she went back to Bali
Noooooooo way! Absolute those morons are made for each other dumb as each other 😂😂😂😂 would love to know how he made the jump to that from his absolute mad bastard spirituality shite.

Superbulker

But I was soooooo looking forward to parting with my hard earned cash for “stretching” and “journaling” and “chatting in a non judgemental environment” 😭😭😭😭 she’s a joke! I’m willing to bet as soon as she posts about Domo he will gone after a week and she’ll be back to her speech “I haven’t been feeling myself”
Spot on! He knows she's a dimwit, the way she's carrying on I think everyone is after finding her out. Her influencing days are over