Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Niamh a few years now and to be honest she’s never been anything but nice to me. I had heard the stories from the past but she strikes me as completely different person now. We all did silly things when we were young. I don’t think she has the most amazing style/ fashion content, but there’s no doubt she puts in the effort, is consistent with her content and interacts with her followers. She also has a full time job so I think she does deserve credit for still creating the content and interacting with her followers.
I agree that she does have a lot insecurities and I do think she cares a lot about what she looks like and maybe not always in the healthiest ways, but self confidence and self love is not a given and people get to that stage at different ages. She is still quite young remember!
Infairness lads, TJ is a grown man. He obviously loves her. Nobody knows what type of relationship they have offline but it’s obviously good enough for him to propose to her. He’s no fool and has a very successful sporting career as well as his own home and his own business. I’m sure he has his head screwed on and isn’t just being completely blinded by Niamh’s blonde extensions.

Reactions: 7
I know Niamh a few years now and to be honest she’s never been anything but nice to me. I had heard the stories from the past but she strikes me as completely different person now. We all did silly things when we were young. I don’t think she has the most amazing style/ fashion content, but there’s no doubt she puts in the effort, is consistent with her content and interacts with her followers. She also has a full time job so I think she does deserve credit for still creating the content and interacting with her followers.
I agree that she does have a lot insecurities and I do think she cares a lot about what she looks like and maybe not always in the healthiest ways, but self confidence and self love is not a given and people get to that stage at different ages. She is still quite young remember!
Infairness lads, TJ is a grown man. He obviously loves her. Nobody knows what type of relationship they have offline but it’s obviously good enough for him to propose to her. He’s no fool and has a very successful sporting career as well as his own home and his own business. I’m sure he has his head screwed on and isn’t just being completely blinded by Niamh’s blonde extensions.
Great great post 🙌🏼 The vitriol here is another level.

Great great post 🙌🏼 The vitriol here is another level.
It’s mental! Other threads are calling people out for being shady and that’s fair enough. This whole thread is really odd compared to them. It’s all really petty and very personal. I HATE people blaming jealousy for stuff like this but I’m not convinced it isn’t a factor here! She’s actually kinda bland and inoffensive. I don’t think her stories or feed could cause these feelings, definitely more to it.

Reactions: 3
The sad fact is though when people get "famous" alot of those previous things start to come to light. Then again the influencers in general seem to dodge bullets when it comes to these things. Other people can lose jobs and that for similiar actions so even if stuff did come to light, Niamh would probably be fine. Look at terrie mcavoy etc. Baffles me how they just get away with lies and things like that.

Reactions: 1
It’s mental! Other threads are calling people out for being shady and that’s fair enough. This whole thread is really odd compared to them. It’s all really petty and very personal. I HATE people blaming jealousy for stuff like this but I’m not convinced it isn’t a factor here! She’s actually kinda bland and inoffensive. I don’t think her stories or feed could cause these feelings, definitely more to it.
I've a feeling other people from random post I've seen know what I'm on about. It's not bitchyness, it's wondering how these people are getting to where they are by negative means or being role models to people. I'd rather see genuine people in the industry but not just niamh at all, alot of them seem to have webs in the closet but act a certain way for instagram. Maybe that is the new her like I said but she should address the old her as her fame grows or it'll come back to bite her.

My main thing is though the posts here saying she’s nasty and did terrible, terrible things in the past seems silly. Some of the posts are very petty and you’d have to wonder what she could possibly have done for someone to feel such a personal bitterness towards her.
I wouldn't personally feel comfortable airing stuff like that to a public domain so I won't be going further. But it's clear others here have heard certain things too. It's not jealousy, I am in no way jealous of this girl. As I said I hope she considered her actions previously and considers apologising to many people for certain things she's done if she hasn't already and has grown up abit for who she was. My advice would be to sort those issues out or something will come out soon though. The public eye these days is dangerous if you've done wrong.. I wouldn't want that life for any money.

Reactions: 2
Fair enough. Probably better to say nothing than be cryptic about it though. It could be that she stole someone’s nail file or killed someone-or anything in between 🤣

Actually looking at your last post, you’re suggesting that whatever she did is pretty big with big legal consequences. Which I honestly just can’t see! (I think. That’s how it reads to me anyway. But I can’t be sure as it’s fairly cryptic, as I said.)

Reactions: 4
It’s actually sad that the most used words in her vocabulary seem to be ‘calories’ and ‘on track’. She’s so obsessed. There is literally no more to the girl than talking about food, the gym and Nike (maybe some fake tan talk thrown in for good measure). It’s painful. She would want to go away and take some time out from social media and enjoy the lead up to her wedding. Nobody will be saying in 5 years time ‘Oh remember Niamh de Brun was a size 6 for her wedding’. I’m sure she would be 10 times happier and more relaxed if she put away the phone and spent quality time with TJ cos this weight obsession is making her so uptight.
I totally agree she is so gaunt and it makes her face ugly and she is a pretty girl, she's obsessed with weight but unfortunately I've seen this happen to alot of women in the lead up to their weddings it's sad really she comes accross so insecure like, and sorry but the state of TJ he should be happy to have her I'm sure he couldn't care less if she was a stone heavier and relaxed and happy she seems quite manic 😳

Their RSVP interview from last year is so cringe if you look it up. Look at her remark about ‘getting kids out of the way early so she can get her gym body back’...is she actually shallow enough to say that in a national magazine? My God, some people struggle to have kids at all and then her attitude is bang ‘em out and just focus on trying to be a MILF. Also I don’t think she’s 26, this interview is from last year, she’s like 28/29 isn’t she 😂
I absolutely hate when women make throw away comments about having kids like that with no idea of the struggles some women go through to conceive...... Let's hope it will all come that easy for niamh

Last edited:
I thought this was a place we could come and vent things that can’t be posted without being blocked or called a troll! Clearly not 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lads please do not let Niamh be your fitspo or whatever you call it. I see her often around the place and my God... the girl is unnaturally thin. Her instagram pictures don’t look anything like her. Emaciated is how I would describe her. My heart does go out to her really... she really doesn’t know how far she’s gone chasing this “fitness” dream.

Reactions: 6
Lads please do not let Niamh be your fitspo or whatever you call it. I see her often around the place and my God... the girl is unnaturally thin. Her instagram pictures don’t look anything like her. Emaciated is how I would describe her. My heart does go out to her really... she really doesn’t know how far she’s gone chasing this “fitness” dream.
I see her around a lot (and I probably see you too 🤣) and I don’t think this! I think she looks quite healthy and strong. Now if I was standing beside her I’d definitely look like a whale but I think for her frame she looks grand.

• Heart
I don't find her stories great, she sounds bored/scripted when she's talking about anything, she might say she loves a brand but it's a total monotone.

Reactions: 5
That FREE candy box is probably her worst nightmare! She doesn’t sound one bit happy about getting it ! 🙈 I’d be delighted, 🤣 at least sound happy appreciate you got it !

• Haha
Did anyone see Niamhs latest outfit pic. She wore a bikini out for dinner. She hasn't a clue about fashion, just thinks the more skin she shows the better. Absolute tack!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Niamhs latest outfit pic. She wore a bikini out for dinner. She hasn't a clue about fashion, just thinks the more skin she shows the better. Absolute tack!
That's her true style, she deleted all the old pics of the old her from back in the day.. She was/is no style queen! The less the better.. Pure trashy. She'd wear next to nothing on nights out. Got her attention but not the kind I'd want.

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute dose. Our parents worked in the same area and she went to the other all girls school, around the corner from me and she was always known for the wrong reasons in Limerick. Always obsessed with attention, wearing as little as possible and SUCH a jersey hunter, honestly, was not surprised she ended up with someone from the GAA. The make up is about an inch thick on her face. I'm really not surprised she moved away from Limerick either as to be honest, she wasn't as well liked as she let's on.

Also, her Louis is a fake 100000000000000000000%

She is an absolute dose. Our parents worked in the same area and she went to the other all girls school, around the corner from me and she was always known for the wrong reasons in Limerick. Always obsessed with attention, wearing as little as possible and SUCH a jersey hunter, honestly, was not surprised she ended up with someone from the GAA. The make up is about an inch thick on her face. I'm really not surprised she moved away from Limerick either as to be honest, she wasn't as well liked as she let's on.

Also, her Louis is a fake 100000000000000000000%
Tbh I think most if not all of her handbags are fake. She made a big fuss about TJ getting her Gucci runners a while back so I highly doubt she’d have gotten all those handbags if they were genuine and not made a show.

I saw her saying that her most prized possession is a Chanel Boy bag her mam got her - also a fake, 100%. There are tell tale signs and they are very visible tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.