Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more gaunt her face gets, the worse those veneers look. The top ones are so wide and square that they’re literally the diameter of her face now 🙈 it looks like a Lego character head or something, I can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 4
The more gaunt her face gets, the worse those veneers look. The top ones are so wide and square that they’re literally the diameter of her face now 🙈 it looks like a Lego character head or something, I can’t put my finger on it!
Yes!! Those teeth wil be same width as her face !

Reactions: 1
Watch the measuring tape out on the table ! Who getting measured?? Coz if she lost any more weight she’s be skelator!

Reactions: 2
Every weekend same places, must have shares in them.
Poor tj is only an accessory to her big day
Tj is her wallet and her way to fame. You're telling me she'd be with him if he wasn't a famous Hurler? He's not exactly a heartthrob to many.He does seem like a lovely guy.. Too good for Niamh with how genuine and quiet he seems and that in that regard. From knowing some who she's aimed for before.. Not a hope. She was turned away by so many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tj is her wallet and her way to fame. You're telling me she'd be with him if he wasn't a famous Hurler? He's not exactly a heartthrob to many.He does seem like a lovely guy.. Too good for Niamh with how genuine and quiet he seems and that in that regard. From knowing some who she's aimed for before.. Not a hope. She was turned away by so many others.
It's sad really I'd say he's a half decent chap, just likes to have a model type on his arm,
But imagine living your life and knowing you weren't top of the hit list

Reactions: 2
Did Niamh quit the day job as she doesnt seem to work anymore? I thought she had a career in HR or something like that. Hope she hasnt thrown it away for this 'influencer' lifestyle....

Did Niamh quit the day job as she doesnt seem to work anymore? I thought she had a career in HR or something like that. Hope she hasnt thrown it away for this 'influencer' lifestyle....
She might be on AL? Or working from home so can be at home?

She might be on AL? Or working from home so can be at home?
She doesnt seem to be wfh as she always seems to be off here and there for appointments etc. Was just wondering as she never mentions working etc anymore.

I know she used to work from home but base herself in TJs gym. I actually quite like Niamh. She's looking terrible lately though. So thin, she used to have a nice figure.

Reactions: 1
Any thoughts on staying in the Woodlands but focusing on the Carriage House in Adare Manor? Is she not quite big enough for a gifted stay at Adare?

Reactions: 4
Her hand tan in today’s video is cat. The colour is the new make up she showed us is really yellow 2.

Forgetting her suitcase and getting strangers to carry it with them to meet her !! 🙄🙄 I’d just buy clothes in Killarney and deal with the fact I forgot my suitcase! Attention..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.