Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 213632
She is an absolute dose. Our parents worked in the same area and she went to the other all girls school, around the corner from me and she was always known for the wrong reasons in Limerick. Always obsessed with attention, wearing as little as possible and SUCH a jersey hunter, honestly, was not surprised she ended up with someone from the GAA. The make up is about an inch thick on her face. I'm really not surprised she moved away from Limerick either as to be honest, she wasn't as well liked as she let's on.

Also, her Louis is a fake 100000000000000000000%
She’s full of tit that one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw her saying that her most prized possession is a Chanel Boy bag her mam got her - also a fake, 100%. There are tell tale signs and they are very visible tbh.
Is she not from a bit of money though? I get the impression they’re sort of well to do, isn’t her Dad like a really high up lecturer and author or something similar? Could be mistaken. One of her sisters has that similar ‘fake pretty’ kinda vibe. The other blonde one is actually very naturally pretty.

Listen, common misconception that lecturers earn that much. After the 2008 crash there was a huge reduction of wages, and it never went back up, they are essentially civil servants and it’s not like being a lecturer in the states with private tuition fees etc.

Reactions: 1
Is she not from a bit of money though? I get the impression they’re sort of well to do, isn’t her Dad like a really high up lecturer and author or something similar? Could be mistaken. One of her sisters has that similar ‘fake pretty’ kinda vibe. The other blonde one is actually very naturally pretty.
Her dad is now head of Irish department and senior lecturer at Mary Immaculate College. Yes he helped form a new Irish programme for schools that is been used in most schools now. So no doubt he's earned alot from that alone.

Her dad is a lovely man. He came from very humble backgrounds, farming background and worked his way up from that so I really respect him that way. Sadly the girls were either spoilt or I don't know what but they're nothing like him. He's so genuine.

Listen, common misconception that lecturers earn that much. After the 2008 crash there was a huge reduction of wages, and it never went back up, they are essentially civil servants and it’s not like being a lecturer in the states with private tuition fees etc.
I agree with this but no doubt money has been made from the majority of schools now implementing bua na cainte across all Class groups.

Honestly I’m not so sure that there has been money made on it. I mean, technically as a civil servant you do as you are asked and you are paid the same no matter the additional hours, the books, the programs all of these things lecturers do are more associated with prestige and the sense of accomplishment rather than financial gain, although, I’m sure they would all prefer the financial gain 🙃

Pure class our Niamh Brown, sure don't you know, if you've got it flaunt it? JESUS could you imagine being sat near her in that get up, I get the gawks.

Pure class our Niamh Brown, sure don't you know, if you've got it flaunt it? JESUS could you imagine being sat near her in that get up, I get the gawks.
Just out of interest, does the debrun name annoy people? Genuine question.

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest, does the debrun name annoy people? Genuine question.
No not at all! That’s her name. Has been her entire life. Her mum was the principal of a boys secondary school and she was known as Mrs Debrun! I don’t get why it would annoy people!

Reactions: 5
No not at all! That’s her name. Has been her entire life. Her mum was the principal of a boys secondary school and she was known as Mrs Debrun! I don’t get why it would annoy people!
I just see people here calling her Niamh Brown, as if she tried to give it a fancier ring by using DeBrun?! 😂 Her mom is very well known and had a great reputation as a super principal and I always knew her as DeBrun, so wondered why Brown was popping up here. Thank you !

Reactions: 2
I just see people here calling her Niamh Brown, as if she tried to give it a fancier ring by using DeBrun?! 😂 Her mom is very well known and had a great reputation as a super principal and I always knew her as DeBrun, so wondered why Brown was popping up here. Thank you !

They originally went as Brownes all her family in kerry still go as Browne, but her mother started working in a prestigous secondary school and changed it to de Brun. Her mother was an excellent principal, ran an incredibly tight ship and respected by all

Niamh is busy looking for some free wedding suits for TJ and his groomsmen if anyone can help.... Tagging all those different shops as well as TJ, just incase they didn’t know. Everything with her is sponsored, ads and begging these days.

Reactions: 7
So Niamh’s pup & Casper will be on da telly tonight ... bet she’s show her face in it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Our values and morals define us" - whilst continuing to promote Boohoo. This girl has zero shame.

Reactions: 15
The shite she puts up she’s the definition of what notions means. That screenshot of the address on the letter.......🙄 No self awareness of how cringey

Reactions: 3
She’s insufferable lol ! Just unfollowed “im
Obsessed with you Tj” no your not love your obsessed with yourself and getting as skinny as possible before YOUR wedding 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.