Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wore that to a ball I wouldn't be as negative.. Imagine someone showing up in that to your wedding literally wanting to be cinderella. Not your day hun. I'd be fuming.

It just looks cheap too, you can see it.

Reactions: 7
I like the dress, it was black tie but my first thought was she was trying to up stage the bride. That would be typical Niamh. Her contract ended and the company didn’t renew or so I heard so she’s currently full time sweat shop ambassador. The lads have a running joke/perv about her, wondering what she’ll show up wearing next. Her figure is unreal but she’s looking miserable in the face right now. She really hates any negativity towards her. Take today for example, the 1920s reference, she md be up the wall about that.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever see the time on FB tj was modelling sketchers runners (I think it was them) and someone commented that he would be better off tying the shoelaces.
She snarkily commented about how it just be great to have so much free time to comment on shoelaces and to have a productive day.
Why put yourself forward if you can't handle throwaway comments like that

Reactions: 3
The wedding postponed 8 weeks! It is highly likely that the restrictions that are present in December will be the same in February. It’s impossible to know but not sure is 8 weeks going to make any difference 🤷‍♀️Seems a bit naive

Reactions: 7
Exactly.
I can't see any restrictions that are in place in December being dramatically lifted by feb.
If him being her husband was so important shed have a wedding with the bare minimum of guests and no circus.

Has she been living under a rock the last 7 months? What exactly does she think will be different between December and February! Definitely having a Barbie moment but how is it no one else around her can’t see this either?? Too afraid to upset Bridezilla maybe but Tj would want to grow a pair and speak up. Maybe he’s happy she’ll be occupied rearranging things and will have to spend next spring rearranging things again. Suppose he has a point, keeps her busy and out of his way

Reactions: 4
Has she been living under a rock the last 7 months? What exactly does she think will be different between December and February! Definitely having a Barbie moment but how is it no one else around her can’t see this either?? Too afraid to upset Bridezilla maybe but Tj would want to grow a pair and speak up. Maybe he’s happy she’ll be occupied rearranging things and will have to spend next spring rearranging things again. Suppose he has a point, keeps her busy and out of his way
At this stage a lot of dates for next year are probably gone. They should've looked at moving it earlier..

Reactions: 1
A Valentines themed wedding with real cherubs playing harps and shooting arrows! Now that’s a wedding I want to see! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If him being her husband was so important shed have a wedding with the bare minimum of guests and no circus.
My EXACT thoughts. She’s getting married for the wedding rather than getting married for the sacrament of marriage, if that makes sense. The way she was going on saying she’s been crying and so upset and in a mood, I expected her to say it’s been moved by a year but EIGHT mere weeks and you’d swear it was the number 1 problem in the world right now. One of the most shallow and fickle Irish ‘influencers’ there is! About as much personality as a dishcloth.

Reactions: 8
My EXACT thoughts. She’s getting married for the wedding rather than getting married for the sacrament of marriage, if that makes sense. The way she was going on saying she’s been crying and so upset and in a mood, I expected her to say it’s been moved by a year but EIGHT mere weeks and you’d swear it was the number 1 problem in the world right now. One of the most shallow and fickle Irish ‘influencers’ there is! About as much personality as a dishcloth.
I know it’s extremely disappointing for people who have weddings planned but as the summer progressed it was obvious this is gonna be around for a long time so in my view it really showed who wanted the marriage and who wanted the fuss.

I'm shocked you're only seeing that now. She's only with TJ for the fame, events and the show.

I swear I think her face is not pretty at all . I rarely say that . I don’t think she’s Botox Or anything I think she’s sour and dull with a plain / unattractive face , but all the extras (fake hair nails tan etc , on trend clothes . Can’t relate and pity the relationship .poor tj (she can try but he’s not even Dylan (so sue me) good looking . So it ain’t happening lol . I just cringe for her . But she ploughs on 🤢

Reactions: 2
Is it just me? I think being invited to a dept store and trying on a load of outfits at such a critical time in the fight against Covid is not a good idea. It just doesn’t sit well with me

Reactions: 8
To be fair, her looks are irrelevant to me, if you want to look a specific way, then that's your choice, but what I cannot even absorb is her inability to SPELL correctly on so many of her posts, and the faces she throws in her 'modelling' shoots. I'm a business owner and if someone was marketing my products the way she markets the sweat shop sleaze I would drop her - PLUS "You guys, shop local" - getting her teeth done in limerick and travelling from KK to LK when there were limitations on the length of the journey you could take and she broke that rule and fragrantly posted it on Insta, and sure of course "Get That Trend" is sooooooooooooooo local.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, her looks are irrelevant to me, if you want to look a specific way, then that's your choice, but what I cannot even absorb is her inability to SPELL correctly on so many of her posts, and the faces she throws in her 'modelling' shoots. I'm a business owner and if someone was marketing my products the way she markets the sweat shop sleaze I would drop her - PLUS "You guys, shop local" - getting her teeth done in limerick and travelling from KK to LK when there were limitations on the length of the journey you could take and she broke that rule and fragrantly posted it on Insta, and sure of course "Get That Trend" is sooooooooooooooo local.
Omg yes .... can all influencers learn to spell correctly please! 🙄

Reactions: 1
In fairness she was getting her hair done locally all through lockdown 👀 you know, when hairdressers were closed 👀 at least that was local

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.