Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s fuming TJ hasn’t won an All-Ireland with Kilkenny since she started going out with him 😂😂😂 this is no offence to TJ whatsoever as he’s a fantastic hurler who obviously has won All-Ireland club medals in the last few years but she just seems like the type that would cling onto someone from whatever team is in vogue. Would love to know who else’s jersey she’s tried to pull!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Half the limerick team ran through her!
I’d say she’s fuming TJ hasn’t won an All-Ireland with Kilkenny since she started going out with him 😂😂😂 this is no offence to TJ whatsoever as he’s a fantastic hurler who obviously has won All-Ireland club medals in the last few years but she just seems like the type that would cling onto someone from whatever team is in vogue. Would love to know who else’s jersey she’s tried to pull!
Half the limerick team ran through her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
nothing to do but work out most days , great life , why the duck is she video yourself running ?? 🤦🏽‍♀️ I should really unfollow her , she actually makes me mad when I see her stories, dull voice , stupid stare into space ! Going round like a skeleton ,

Reactions: 4
nothing to do but work out most days , great life , why the duck is she video yourself running ?? 🤦🏽‍♀️ I should really unfollow her , she actually makes me mad when I see her stories, dull voice , stupid stare into space ! Going round like a skeleton ,
And the look at the camera with a big smile! Yes Niamh I’m sure you didn’t know the camera was on you! She’s as dull as dishwater

Reactions: 3
I thought we were only meant to mix with one other household? Do the two girls from her coffee boomerang today live together?
Or is she (yet again) flouting restrictions. I'm not sure why I'd be surprised thought. Maybe restrictions are for us mere mortals

Reactions: 6
She *thinks* the sosue lashes are her new favourites...i bet she'll only know for sure if she gets a box of free ones sent to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She *thinks* the sosue lashes are her new favourites...i bet she'll only know for sure if she gets a box of free ones sent to her
She clearly did already. They’re so Sue’s new Xmas lashes and the launch is tomorrow. That’s why she can’t tell us till then! She’s a joke. They did look nice though! And I’m allergic to anything So Sue Me!

Yeah Niamh is living in cloud cuckoo land wanting a hen at the moment. She also just wants to drag the arse out of this for content.

Reactions: 5
Cringe.

And the cancelling of the hen.
Was that not already a given? I'd be ditching a hen altogether and just having a wedding with me, partner and parents.
But then again the marriage is what's important to me, not the magazine article

Reactions: 8
Yeh she is living in lala land thinking she could have had a hen. I feel like this whole wedding and hen is all just a means of getting content for her social which is so sad. She doesn’t seem to work anymore which is very hard I hope she’s ok in that sense.

Reactions: 1
Yeh she is living in lala land thinking she could have had a hen. I feel like this whole wedding and hen is all just a means of getting content for her social which is so sad. She doesn’t seem to work anymore which is very hard I hope she’s ok in that sense.
It’s hard for influencer types to not turn everything they do in life is for the gram literally. Become totally obsessive over likes. God help them.

It’s hard for influencer types to not turn everything they do in life is for the gram literally. Become totally obsessive over likes. God help them.

Did she not have a pic up during the week sitting in an office with a paper tray in the background?I took that to be a hint to those on here that she is indeed still working.

Did she not have a pic up during the week sitting in an office with a paper tray in the background?I took that to be a hint to those on here that she is indeed still working.
Soemtimes she’s in the office in TJs gym

Reactions: 2
Lads wtf is on her head today for sosuemes launch.. she looks ridiculous actually ridiculous is an understatement she will by dying of mortification years to come

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed her in ages, has she postponed the wedding yet? She gives me the creeps this one. Total sexless looking robot

I haven’t followed her in ages, has she postponed the wedding yet? She gives me the creeps this one. Total sexless looking robot
Yes back ‘8 weeks’ til Feb 🙄complaining she couldn’t still have her hen 🤔the mind boggles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.