Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Niamh's Pre-Wedding Webinar". 😫😫😫
She rots me. So much. She could've been married ten times over. She is going to get some mileage out of this wedding.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"Niamh's Pre-Wedding Webinar". 😫😫😫
She rots me. So much. She could've been married ten times over. She is going to get some mileage out of this wedding.

Would this not be a more enlightened webinar after the actual wedding? To be able to say " This is what works, this is what didn't" ? No?

This feels like the longest build up to a wedding ever.

Reactions: 5
Someone like a wedding planner would be good to give a webinar. Or maybe someone who, you know, has actually like BEEN MARRIED

Reactions: 9
Mentioning that it's a 5 bedroom house because someone here mentioned that it was a small bungalow 😂 If you've 5 bedrooms then do one up so you've a place where you're happy (not mortified) to take pictures. Taking a suitcase of clothes up to your in laws make it seem that you're living in squalor. Although the duvet cover (& upside down duvet) also made me think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 bedrooms full of clothes and then all the orders in the hall, is she not even a little bit shamed of herself. What in the actual F would you need 5 bedrooms of clothes for????? She is a disgrace. Does she realise all the clothes she buys are funding child slave labour, what a dose seriously 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
5 bedrooms full of clothes and then all the orders in the hall, is she not even a little bit shamed of herself. What in the actual F would you need 5 bedrooms of clothes for????? She is a disgrace. Does she realise all the clothes she buys are funding child slave labour, what a dose seriously 🤢
Appalling. What a lazy yoke. I honestly don't know how he puts up with her.

Reactions: 6
I dread to think how scatty Niamh will be if her and TJ ever have kids. It’s hard to believe she is 30 at times as she seems to live like a teenager leaving a trail in every room and just appearing really careless. If she’s struggling to find a scrunchie and has to tie her hair up with one of TJ’s sock when she just has herself to look after... I can only imagine how disorganized the house will be with a toddler and baby.
She never seems to miss a day getting her steps in or a trip to the gym. She should transfer 10% of the time that she spends burning calories to getting her house in a bit more shape. If anything it cheapens Brand Niamh.
I would be mortified if I moved into my other half’s home place and was leaving my clothes all around the place especially if his family were regular visitors.It just feels so disrespectful to the Reids.

Now I am done, 5 rooms and a hallway of clothes and not a pair of socks to put on herself, she is useless seriously how can you not do your laundry you stupid girl, too busy thinking of calories I suppose 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she has all these boxes of new clothes around because she would rather buy new clothes than put on a wash, dry, iron etc . It’s so hard to believe she lives on a working farm.

Reactions: 5
I dread to think how scatty Niamh will be if her and TJ ever have kids. It’s hard to believe she is 30 at times as she seems to live like a teenager leaving a trail in every room and just appearing really careless. If she’s struggling to find a scrunchie and has to tie her hair up with one of TJ’s sock when she just has herself to look after... I can only imagine how disorganized the house will be with a toddler and baby.
She never seems to miss a day getting her steps in or a trip to the gym. She should transfer 10% of the time that she spends burning calories to getting her house in a bit more shape. If anything it cheapens Brand Niamh.
I would be mortified if I moved into my other half’s home place and was leaving my clothes all around the place especially if his family were regular visitors.It just feels so disrespectful to the Reids.
I would be absolutely mortified if my family or in laws came over and found my house that way!
Me and my husband have young kids, we both work full time jobs, we train and keep fit and yet we still make time for cooking meals and cleaning up! It’s not easy but it has to be done!!
She is going to have a rude awakening when she has to come off the insta world and start living in the real one.

Reactions: 10
I remember in a recent story her saying that TJ does the cooking. So what does she do around the house as it’s clearly not the cleaning? If she was out of work for the best part of six months you would think she would of organized the 5 bedrooms and got a few clothes rails in one dedicated room. She could of done that for some content alone and I think followers would of engaged and found it useful and relatable as it was what we were all at during lockdown. Instead it seems she was too busy packing her suitcase for her ‘holiday’ to her friends staircase.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I missed this 😩 I just can’t tune in some days to her. Were the 5 bedrooms all messy with clothes?

Reactions: 2
As much as I actually don’t mind Niamh....does anyone else think a whole wedding webinar is completely ridiculous and self indulgent?? She also says that the webinar is suitable for all nationalities? HIGHLY doubt your webinar is going to be covering a Hasidic or Hindu wedding for example.

People seem to forget that a wedding is just one day. The only thing I’m interested in is her wedding dress. Past that no one actually cares.

It’s like that Niamh McCreery one with her 28 post wedding posts. It’s sad that that was the highlight of her life it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As much as I actually don’t mind Niamh....does anyone else think a whole wedding webinar is completely ridiculous and self indulgent?? She also says that the webinar is suitable for all nationalities? HIGHLY doubt your webinar is going to be covering a Hasidic or Hindu wedding for example.

People seem to forget that a wedding is just one day. The only thing I’m interested in is her wedding dress. Past that no one actually cares.

It’s like that Niamh McCreery one with her 28 post wedding posts. It’s sad that that was the highlight of her life it seems.
Speaking of Niamh McCreery, for all the extravagance of her wedding, the bridesmaid dresses were the cheapest most ill fitting dresses I’ve ever seen. Not flattering on any of the girls (except maybe the pregnant girl) and they all needed a good bash of an iron.

Speaking of Niamh McCreery, for all the extravagance of her wedding, the bridesmaid dresses were the cheapest most ill fitting dresses I’ve ever seen. Not flattering on any of the girls (except maybe the pregnant girl) and they all needed a good bash of an iron.
They were hands down some of the ugliest bridesmaid dresses I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have to say I loved the colour but they really weren’t flattering. She probably paid a fortune for them but they really needed a good steak prior to the wedding. It’s crazy how the bridesmaid dresses looked like they came straight out of an online delivery yet she had about 3 dress changes for herself - all being very extravagant.
Niamh McCreery is very very thin. I know she’s pregnant which is lovely but has she battled with an eating disorder?

in regard to Niamh debrun I actually don’t see the issue of having a webinar considering usually there is wedding events anyway. I do think it’s ridiculous that shementioned suitable for all nationalities (previously mentioned) when some nationalities have a completely different culture and would not celebrate how Niamh will

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.