Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she would reach her step goal for the year if she started to clean 🥴

Could you really be happy when you have to invest so much time and energy portraying an image of yourself that so far from the truth. I completely appreciate that Instagram is a highlight reel of all our best bits but she should not take her followers for fools. I don’t believe she understands how transparent she is. It’s very clear that she is embarrassed of where she is living which is awful. I can’t talk about her house keeping skills but I guarantee it’s not a bad house if it was taken care of and maintained, it obviously just does not tie in with the image of herself and the “glam” lifestyle that she plasters over Instagram. She has mentioned several times that they are in the process of building and renovating and I’ll bet she will have no problem spamming Instagram with interiors when it’s done to her satisfaction. Why doesn’t she just take her followers on her journey in transforming the house instead of waiting until it’s done right to show it off! I’m sure TJ would be very pissed off to think she thought so little of having a roof over her head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really wish she would stop calling people out who comment on her weight. Skinny shaming is for people who have a NATURALLY small frame and STRUGGLE to put on weight despite a high calorie diet. She controls every aspect of her diet and exercise to the point that she looks unhealthy.Therefore people are calling her out from a place of concern as it’s clear from previous pictures she has lost a lot of weight. Never a big girl by any means but a healthy size 8. Now she just looks sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really wish she would stop calling people out who comment on her weight. Skinny shaming is for people who have a NATURALLY small frame and STRUGGLE to put on weight despite a high calorie diet. She controls every aspect of her diet and exercise to the point that she looks unhealthy.Therefore people are calling her out from a place of concern as it’s clear from previous pictures she has lost a lot of weight. Never a big girl by any means but a healthy size 8. Now she just looks sick.
I agree, the poor girl looks unwell and it has aged her so much , she's gone too far with the weight loss, that can't be healthy. I can understand people being concerned for her,
It's obvious in her videos and photos how far her weight loss has gone.

Reactions: 10
she looks really gaunt at the moment. Very worrying for her, I hope someone in her immediate circle steps up... and really talks to her. I’m wondering how far does it need to go before she recognises she’s had a problem.

Reactions: 5
she looks really gaunt at the moment. Very worrying for her, I hope someone in her immediate circle steps up... and really talks to her. I’m wondering how far does it need to go before she recognises she’s had a problem.
Very far for a lot of people unfortunately. She is no where near recognising she has a significant problem and she will need to get to that place first before any form of recovery can begin. She will get much worse before she gets better 😢

Reactions: 2
Why would she show a video of the dog taunting horses? So dangerous for both animals. A farmers wife to be should have more cop on!

Reactions: 3
God help those poor horses if they are in foal, stressing them out. All dogs should be on a lead 😒

God help those poor horses if they are in foal, stressing them out. All dogs should be on a lead 😒
Showing how much interest she really has in the farm 🙄 Anyone with basic knowledge of livestock/equine know you shouldn’t worry an animal while in calf/foal.

Shocked at how gaunt her face is in her stories when she was “getting her steps in”. It’s actually quite sad

Reactions: 3

Given the fact that her whole life revolves around calories/the gym etc and no one seems to be intervening I'd say too far.
Miserable existence tbh,

Reactions: 7
Was it really necessary to mention the nationality of the girl who does her nails? 🤔

No it wasn't.

Does she not get them done in Holly nails anymore?
Maybe this Eva girl is giving freebies.

Disappointed to see a beautician I went to do her makeup, no doubt for free

Reactions: 1
She’s put a date up for her wedding now on her bio, Nov 2021. If there’s still ‘only’ 100 allowed by then (by no means a small crowd, I’m just imagining with his GAA/farming/business background and her parents being well known in education circles plus her notions that it’ll be a 300+ massive kind of wedding) I wonder will they even go ahead with it or will it be date #4? Remains to be seen.

Reactions: 8
Secretly delighted with 100 when they seen how much the manor is per head! 😂🙈
We had a family wedding there recently and the price of the guest rooms were extortionate.

She’s put a date up for her wedding now on her bio, Nov 2021. If there’s still ‘only’ 100 allowed by then (by no means a small crowd, I’m just imagining with his GAA/farming/business background and her parents being well known in education circles plus her notions that it’ll be a 300+ massive kind of wedding) I wonder will they even go ahead with it or will it be date #4? Remains to be seen.

Reactions: 6
The pose of her in the staircase is ridiculous....it’s like she’s seen a ghost and is about to make a run for it.

Reactions: 2
The pose of her in the staircase is ridiculous....it’s like she’s seen a ghost and is about to make a run for it.
Does the person that owns the house not think it’s a bit strange? Niamh is either over there quite regularly posing on the stairs or else she brought a suitcase of clothes and spent ages there getting changed into different outfits. Either way, it’s creepy

Reactions: 8
She posted this yesterday claiming it was “todays outfit” yet comes on her stories with the hair thrown up and a hoodie on. When she has the hair and makeup done she must just have a photo shoot with enough outfits to cover content for a while. Must bring a suitcase full of clothes with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She posted this yesterday claiming it was “todays outfit” yet comes on her stories with the hair thrown up and a hoodie on. When she has the hair and makeup done she must just have a photo shoot with enough outfits to cover content for a while. Must bring a suitcase full of clothes with her.
What an absolutely miserable existence

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.