Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop now. She has more shots from that wan’s house. A reel now. She actually must have brought a suitcase and filmed all day. Sure look, whatever you’re in to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously who goes to another persons house with a suitcase of clothes to take pics? Slightly weird. Is she that desperate for content. At least she admitted her page is fake, so then her lifestyle is also fake which clearly tells us that she too is fake. And if I had access to a gym during lockdown no way would I post pictures from the gym it clearly will rub peoples faces in it whether she wants to or not. Just go to the gym quietly and don’t snap it. What is wrong with filming home workouts or a run on the road or on the farm? Like she said it’s to protray a certain lifestyle for Instagram. She goes on about TJ being high profile? High profile where exactly? In hurling! An amateur sport Wow good for him. She realizes he’s high profile amongst hurling in Ireland which is a small tiny pond. She is clearly a Jersey puller and clearly very self absorbed. All these insta whatever you call them are all chasing likes, comments, follows, and now chasing the coveted blue tick. Nobody’s have blue ticks. Everyone on Instagram wants to protray a glamorous lifestyle to complete strangers. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice this morning she’s putting up insta story in gym gear, in someone else’s house doing her “weight training Wednesday”? Seriously get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice this morning she’s putting up insta story in gym gear, in someone else’s house doing her “weight training Wednesday”? Seriously get a life!
Is she living with your one that owns this house?? I don’t know her name but I remember it being mentioned here 🤔
I went for a walk this morning and it’s Baltic out, I doubt she really went anywhere dressed like that. ❄☃🌧💦💨

Reactions: 3
Is she living with your one that owns this house?? I don’t know her name but I remember it being mentioned here 🤔
I went for a walk this morning and it’s Baltic out, I doubt she really went anywhere dressed like that. ❄☃🌧💦💨
Apparently it’s the in-laws house. Must be going there on her holibops with the big suitcase.. 😂.

• Haha
They are all Pre made photos and reels!! Sure she was probably still in bed when she uploaded that!! I have no doubt influencers does a bulk photos and reels on a day and then upload throughout the week when they sitting at home on the toilet feeling low and want to be loved!! It’s a game!! It was the same when the races would be on, they’d all be snapping away from the race course and uploading having a great time and they are gone home hours or in supermacs eating lunch! it’s all for the gram! Don’t be fooled!!

I wonder what TJ and his family make of her shame in not showing the homestead and the house they grew up in. I’m not from Kilkenny but from what I gather it’s your typical country farmhouse. She’s been living there a few years now. She could of easily added some nice soft furnishings without spending a lot to give it a fresher look if she really wanted to. I’m sure it’s very homely and we all would find it quiet relatable seeing the blue and white crockery etc. Instead she chooses to bring a suitcase worth of outfits to do a fashion show on a slightly underwhelming staircase in her friends house.
No doubt once the renovations are done all her pics will have the big American fridge, island, wine chiller etc in the background.

Reactions: 15
From the outside the house looks lovely, it’s well maintained, average bungalow. I’ve never been inside obviously but doubt it’s a mess, it’s small but so what? I hate that modern look anyway. Maybe TJ doesn’t want the interior shown but I just get the impression she’s embarrassed of it.

Reactions: 4
From the outside the house looks lovely, it’s well maintained, average bungalow. I’ve never been inside obviously but doubt it’s a mess, it’s small but so what? I hate that modern look anyway. Maybe TJ doesn’t want the interior shown but I just get the impression she’s embarrassed of it.
Time will tell, if she splashes the house when renovated all over the gram It will be a clear that the house was never good enough for her. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the Reid’s

Reactions: 8
That blue postit note, Niamh you never followed the rules for COVID what’s your point?

Oh god she’s on a roll with the stories... using her new... iPhone... 12... PRO... Max (just in case you didn’t know) and it is so strong 🤮

Also did anyone here know she won miss Kilkenny? 😲🥱

One day it’s so hard to be on social media, pity party and the next it’s look at me and everything I have. Can‘t wait for the next vailed boost about how the RR is so hard to keep clean.

Reactions: 8
The all-conquering Kilkenny hurling team from 2006-2012 had a rep of being dull and uninteresting. At the height of their powers Donal Og Cusack labelled them "Stepford Wives". Very apt I think in this case, but it applies to the wife-to-be rather than the hurler!

The lie in selfie this morning, duvet on upside down, dog in the bedroom🤢 My own issue I’m an OCD freak!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually cannot cope that she is still posting pics taken in someone elses house, shamed for her!!!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she her lips done or not? In her 2 recent smiling pics it doesn’t look like she does but when she’s talking into the camera it does..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.