Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she has all these boxes of new clothes around because she would rather buy new clothes than put on a wash, dry, iron etc . It’s so hard to believe she lives on a working farm.
I'd say she can never re-wear outfits. The stuff she buys and wears is only cheap rubbish. She gives off the impression that she is useless around the house. Like a lazy teenager. Self obsessed with clothes piled up everywhere. She can only milk the insta life for so long.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she can never re-wear outfits. The stuff she buys and wears is only cheap rubbish. She gives off the impression that she is useless around the house. Like a lazy teenager. Self obsessed with clothes piled up everywhere. She can only milk the insta life for so long.
I'd say the impression is accurate... Did you just see the absolute dirt on her skirting boards from the last post with the yoga mat 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She was on local radio yesterday. I couldn't listen to her😏. I presume she was promoting her “wedding webinar”. She will get some mileage out of this wedding

Reactions: 2
Tj looks so miserable in that snap. Id never post that of my fiancé if he looked that grumpy in a post. Also so cringe she posts his full name “Tj Reid special” like just stop with the boasting 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Ia that her underwear we can see under her engagement dress? Wonder what the wedding dress will be like?

Ia that her underwear we can see under her engagement dress? Wonder what the wedding dress will be like?
Only reason I keep following her 🙈 and now another 6 months - just goes to show she's all about the bells and whistles of this wedding not the actual marriage bit at all

What with the mentioning tax back all the time? Did someone point it out to her or something? She seems to be going out of her way to subtly not subtly drop in brags or show off recently. The pics in the car, with the Range Rover sort of hidden but not really, the Adare Manor hashtags, the tax thing?, the engagement party again (that’s dead stop flogging it).
She seems to be trying to play really nice but being passive aggressive in some of her posts.

maybe it’s just me

i just seen she is doing an insta live at the moment from her RR. The In laws house must not be available 🤔

What with the mentioning tax back all the time? Did someone point it out to her or something? She seems to be going out of her way to subtly not subtly drop in brags or show off recently. The pics in the car, with the Range Rover sort of hidden but not really, the Adare Manor hashtags, the tax thing?, the engagement party again (that’s dead stop flogging it).
She seems to be trying to play really nice but being passive aggressive in some of her posts.

maybe it’s just me
I agree ☝

I didn’t see the live but I’d bet she neglected the part where she takes pictures in her friends house for content, obsesses about calorie counting in an unhealthy washboard abs way and her favorite part of getting married will be swooning over photoshopped pictures of herself (and not tj) that will fill the advertising pages of rsvp and provide a years worth of insta throwbacks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

maybe it’s just me
Someone messaged her that the money she raised through the live gym classes wasn't as "charitable" as she made it seem because you can write it off. She said she didn't even know that you could do this and now passive aggressively mentioned claiming back tax on everything.

I find it hard to believe that they aren't aware of the tax thing considering TJ owns a business and would know that you can claim things as business expenses.

Reactions: 5
She came across vulnerable on the live and cried.she said she came off social media last December when she was being trolled on Twitter and her sister told her not to give the trolls power over her.She also said her family are close and they regularly check in on her if she's not in a good place..I thought she came across quite well making those points but it's clear she's sensitive/vulnerable and her family are keeping a close eye.She has nothing at all to lose weight wise in my opinion and it would be irresponsible of any PT to take money off her for a bootcamp in my opinion.If she loses anymore she won't even have a shape in a wedding dress.

Reactions: 8
I thought she looked painfully thin in her run story earlier. She’s thinspo, she’d have been my absolute hero back in the day when I starved myself. I’m triggered tbh but in a really strong place so if I’m triggered, I know only too damn well how obsessed women currently battling ED are with her. What she’s doing is not sustainable. She mentioned in a previous live that her periods stopped as a result of stress. Now, what do I know but I reckon it’s a result of being underweight. Your body is fighting your mind. It’s very sad. There’s no joy in living like that.

Reactions: 15
She came across vulnerable on the live and cried.she said she came off social media last December when she was being trolled on Twitter and her sister told her not to give the trolls power over her.She also said her family are close and they regularly check in on her if she's not in a good place..I thought she came across quite well making those points but it's clear she's sensitive/vulnerable and her family are keeping a close eye.She has nothing at all to lose weight wise in my opinion and it would be irresponsible of any PT to take money off her for a bootcamp in my opinion.If she loses anymore she won't even have a shape in a wedding dress.
I don’t think anyone should be trolled. But I do think if your creating a public profile and trying to generate sponsorships based on false pretenses you can expect to be questuined out over it. If she wants to take pictures in her friends house she should just say she’s in her friends house - just call it as it is. She shouldn’t be putting excessive focus on her figure/calorie counting/exercising it’s not healthy, a lot of younger girls have body/weight issues and she just needs to be more aware of this as it feeds others commenting on it as she constantly refers to it. She can’t even go for a walk without referring to it as getting her steps in. She wasn’t too concerned about continuously breaking covid guidelines traveling/getting her hair done last year and posting it about. No one was going to a gym but she wanted everyone to know she was by posting it. Some of her designer bags are fake which is fine if she wants to buy them but she acts like they are genuine tagging companies. and I know her old wild days of being with lots of fellas in limerick are her own business but those skeletons can come out of the closet later down the road if your on Instagram. She always complains about trolls which is completely right but she never takes responsibility for her any of her own actions. I could go on and on.

Last edited:
Positive Case of COVID confirmed in Kilkenny senior team and all of them are waiting on test results. Hopefully the prewedding webinar will go ahead, how could brides to be possibly plan a wedding without it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Could you really be happy when you have to invest so much time and energy portraying an image of yourself that so far from the truth. I completely appreciate that Instagram is a highlight reel of all our best bits but she should not take her followers for fools. I don’t believe she understands how transparent she is. It’s very clear that she is embarrassed of where she is living which is awful. I can’t talk about her house keeping skills but I guarantee it’s not a bad house if it was taken care of and maintained, it obviously just does not tie in with the image of herself and the “glam” lifestyle that she plasters over Instagram. She has mentioned several times that they are in the process of building and renovating and I’ll bet she will have no problem spamming Instagram with interiors when it’s done to her satisfaction. Why doesn’t she just take her followers on her journey in transforming the house instead of waiting until it’s done right to show it off! I’m sure TJ would be very pissed off to think she thought so little of having a roof over her head!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.