Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may well have been stressed the last year, who hasn’t. But if she genuinely believes the stress caused her periods to stop and her extreme training and calorie counting didn’t play a part then she’s got much bigger problems. Also, I hate the “this year has been tough for me, I lost my job and TJ has been affected” while she dropped tens of thousands on a Land Rover.....pull the other one. People wouldn’t have called the guards on you going to the gym if you didn’t consistently leave your 5km radius to train in it and post it all over social media. Also conveniently forgot to mention the 2+ hair appointments she attended at the height of restrictions. I have sympathy for her with people setting up fake profiles to hassle her, don’t agree with that. Everything else, duck off. People are literally just calling you out on what you share and you’ve taken the piss and taken people for fools

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She may well have been stressed the last year, who hasn’t. But if she genuinely believes the stress caused her periods to stop and her extreme training and calorie counting didn’t play a part then she’s got much bigger problems. Also, I hate the “this year has been tough for me, I lost my job and TJ has been affected” while she dropped tens of thousands on a Land Rover.....pull the other one. People wouldn’t have called the guards on you going to the gym if you didn’t consistently leave your 5km radius to train in it and post it all over social media. Also conveniently forgot to mention the 2+ hair appointments she attended at the height of restrictions. I have sympathy for her with people setting up fake profiles to hassle her, don’t agree with that. Everything else, duck off. People are literally just calling you out on what you share and you’ve taken the piss and taken people for fools
It was most likely the stress of having to find inventive ways to wear that hat that was covering her ‘illegal’ hair cut and colour 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just basically how covid/ trolls made her life tit the past year. She lost her period due to stress not the fact she eats nothing and trains insane. She lost her job and was badly affected but still bought a Range Rover. Felt her privacy was invaded because someone rang the guards on her going to the gym but yet she posts her whole life on social media.
The world and its mother can see that RR parked outside the gym from the road. I passed it Thursday and Friday and I'm half blind

• Haha
Newbie alert! What I don't understand is why would a person who's bread and butter (however thinly spread) is Instagram do a 7 min video telling people not to believe everything they see on Instagram basically... she's admitting that what we see isn't real life ... BUT shouldn't it be?! Therein lies the problem Niamh and that is what rubs people up the wrong way..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She only loves that someone sent her that message! That video she made talking tit and she’s very vulnerable now ! So be kind! Bull ! She a narcissist that one !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All the spiel then pulls out a bottle of moet
Who’s house is she in now drinking the Moët in. That ain’t her quartz worktop! 😂
I feel like her video was well rehearsed and in a desperate effort to try and pull at people’s heart strings no one is falling for her story! It’s like all these women jumping on the “insta vs reality” pics with their tummy rolls. Just show the tummy rolls you don’t need to show the world you looking fake!! That’s why people have such a problem with influencers!

• Heart
I think it’s all been said.
Felt sorry for her watching the vid, and she/nobody deserves to get those messages and she’s right to call that out.

When you think out the post, she shut down her social media after that tweet reply about “poor TJ” and choose to come back on. That means she knows the pit falls and negative side (not saying it is fair/right it exists), but she was aware and backed herself to deal with it, the benefit to her had to be better that’s either financial, ego or both.
She has made a platform and brand for herself and does rsvp or media spreads. Again not saying she deserves those messages but she has had her eyes opened and can’t claim this stuff is out of the blue, not that it’s right.

The story doesn’t add up money wise if you’re out of work that long, the amount of cash they’ve dropped in the last year and ploughing ahead with the house is strange. There aren’t many people in TA/HR (she’s a recruiter) that would have the money for a RR, not to mention Adare Manor wedding and house remodel/extension all in a short period of time.

The point about not believing everything on insta was strange I assume she meant it as people only show the good. If that’s what she wants to cover then why didn’t she address that she edits her pictures to death, uses other peoples houses etc.
The health side is worrying but like others the diet and training point to the cause of those symptoms and I hope she has spoken to a doc about that.

the most disappointing thing about the post was no mention of DIL fundraiser but had the T-shirt, and she had prepared the points she wanted to make. Focus was more about trying to explain away the COVID out comes. Calling the Gardas was not against her or bullying she was doing the wrong thing, in a gym and outside the 5km a person is entitled to report that. It might be curtain twitching but she was in the wrong, the vast majority have giving up a lot and over COVID and she gave up less.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Niamh was one of many instagrammers who decided to use yesterday to pull the I was bullied on line story and Fail to mention or promote DIL. Their stories were just all about themselves and being called out on social media for fake lives or lies. If they are that bothered about the bullying and the effect it has on them that they use a day where an agency is promoting DIL To prevent suicide then maybe they need a career change because If they are relating the alleged bullying they get to Suicide then quit social media altogether, don’t expose urself to it. But none do. . They come out with the poor me story and looks for sympathy votes and then go back to the same old thing. Niamh hunny, covid has proofed the entire country are curtain twitchers. No one invaded ur privacy. Every neighbour and their granny was squealing on people so ur not alone and it’s not ur privacy when ur openly instagramming from the gym or in a house or a hairdressers ur not meant to be in! 🤨🧐 doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. Social media has shown every influencers true colours. I’m surprised the whole influencer trend hasn’t dropped off immensely since covid as they had nothing to promote or wear or go! I’m able to point out Influencers who broke every rule/regulation under the sun just so they could continue with their content all because they put it on social media!! . It’s Niamh’s choice to be in the public, it’s the same public who can comment anyway they like. . She hardly expected everyone to love her!! I just find it ironic that she chooses to call Out tattle for negative comments but when she breaches regulations she has an major issue with it when she’s called out on it. . Notions. . 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Niamh is as concerned about her privacy as she says she is she should really stop posting the ins and outs of her life. She could have bought a RR and not posted it. She could have went to the gym quietly and not rubbed it in peoples faces. Niamh wants her life viewed but doesn’t want the downsides to it which is gossip and begrudgment!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's just announced "Niamh's Bridal Bootcamp". The cynic in me thinks this was all very calculated to get more attention, just in time to advertise her Bootcamp.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster and long time lurker on her threads. However, Im confused? Why do we all think she got her hair done? It’s very easy to edit your hair in facetune. I think it’s clear from her story today that she’s not gotten her hair done?

We don’t know what happened with her redundancies and I seriously doubt she’d bare faced lie about that. Especially considering someone down the road whose a friend of a friend etc etc and knows the goss would call her out on it on a forum such as this?

I will say I don’t understand her saying she doesn’t have any money and then buying a RR. However, maybe she traded in her old car, got money as gifts and bought it on PCP. Both their families might have paid for their wedding or they took out a loan. Who knows!

I think her video mainly stemmed from the appalling slut shaming ordeal she had to endure. I’m glad she addressed it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
First time poster and long time lurker on her threads. However, Im confused? Why do we all think she got her hair done? It’s very easy to edit your hair in facetune. I think it’s clear from her story today that she’s not gotten her hair done?

We don’t know what happened with her redundancies and I seriously doubt she’d bare faced lie about that. Especially considering someone down the road whose a friend of a friend etc etc and knows the goss would call her out on it on a forum such as this?

I will say I don’t understand her saying she doesn’t have any money and then buying a RR. However, maybe she traded in her old car, got money as gifts and bought it on PCP. Both their families might have paid for their wedding or they took out a loan. Who knows!

I think her video mainly stemmed from the appalling slut shaming ordeal she had to endure. I’m glad she addressed it!
She got her hair done a couple of times last year and trust me, it wasn’t something Facetune could edit - her hair magically turned platinum and grew about 6 inches overnight i.e. she actually spent hours in a hairdresser’s chair getting extensions done when salons were closed. Then when people were calling her out, she proceeded to delete their comments, wear a hat on her head for the following days and cut her hair shorter to draw less attention to it. If you’ve been a lurker on this thread then you should know. I smell a rat 🙄

Reactions: 15
She got her hair done a couple of times last year and trust me, it wasn’t something Facetune could edit - her hair magically turned platinum and grew about 6 inches overnight i.e. she actually spent hours in a hairdresser’s chair getting extensions done when salons were closed. Then when people were calling her out, she proceeded to delete their comments, wear a hat on her head for the following days and cut her hair shorter to draw less attention to it. If you’ve been a lurker on this thread then you should know. I smell a rat 🙄
She could wear clip ins? Believe me you can defo edit your hair colour on facetune. Dry shampoo also makes roots look lighter.

Nope not one of Niamh’s circle! Iv seen a few people post on here whose clearly friends with the instahun and I always think sheesh at least try and hide it. I could have probably said I don’t like her clothes but that wouldn’t be pertinent to the current discussion.

I think she gets way too much hate in general. I heard people actually call out mean stuff to her the street too!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She could wear clip ins? Believe me you can defo edit your hair colour on facetune. Dry shampoo also makes roots look lighter.

Nope not one of Niamh’s circle! Iv seen a few people post on here whose clearly friends with the instahun and I always think sheesh at least try and hide it. I could have probably said I don’t like her clothes but that wouldn’t be pertinent to the current discussion.

I think she gets way too much hate in general. I heard people actually call out mean stuff to her the street too!
bleeping facetune 😂 do you think we are all dense?! it was a fresh professionally applied colour and extensions that she had done at least twice during the restrictions after posting dark roots for weeks/months.

she also posted daily about going to the gym in Kilkenny which is a good 20km from her home in Ballyhale. She also went away just after Christmas right when restrictions were implemented and her and TJ thought they were only hilarious tagging the location as “galaxy far far away” actually taking the piss out of people while blatantly disregarding restrictions. So no, duck her. She does not deserve the anonymous trolls sending her nasty messages and hassling her but she 100% deserves the other hate she invited by posting all the tit she does with no regards for restrictions.

Reactions: 20
bleeping facetune 😂 do you think we are all dense?! it was a fresh professionally applied colour and extensions that she had done at least twice during the restrictions after posting dark roots for weeks/months.

she also posted daily about going to the gym in Kilkenny which is a good 20km from her home in Ballyhale. She also went away just after Christmas right when restrictions were implemented and her and TJ thought they were only hilarious tagging the location as “galaxy far far away” actually taking the piss out of people while blatantly disregarding restrictions. So no, duck her. She does not deserve the anonymous trolls sending her nasty messages and hassling her but she 100% deserves the other hate she invited by posting all the tit she does with no regards for restrictions.
Well said! No one deserved nasty trolling but for all the other tit she deserves to be called out.
There are some seriously dodgy looking photos on her page with very poor photo shopping. Handbag straps with bends in them, skirting & floor boards that are all over the place too! I know someone who messaged her publicly under a photo just to ask why you photo shopped this and she just deleted the comment and blocked them!

Soooo, anyone else think “Mary” wasn’t been mean at all? I thought she was pretty honest, sure she couldn’t message her on her regular account she’d be blocked 🤣
Ah that video, stop. She sat there with her T-shirt on actually thinking her circumstances are akin to those with debilitating mental illnesses that drive them to take their own lives. So much of what she said was lies and nonsense. Someone phoned the guards on me, well boo hoo Niamh, you were blatantly breaching restrictions and posting about it rubbing it in our faces that you could go to the gym and we couldn’t. It’s not an invasion of your privacy when you post it to almost 50k people. Can’t take the heat of a public profile? Then shut it down and stop the poor me, playing the victim nonsense. Infuriating video and those here who are showing sympathy for her, wtf is wrong with you? You’re unbelievably gullible to fall for that one.

Reactions: 11
She chases having a ‘profile’. She could easily just stick with the HR job, farmers wife etc but she is the one who goes out of her way to raise her profile by doing RSVP interviews, podcasts etc. She is the one who puts herself forward to be in Miss Kilkenny competitions etc. Any of you who know her from her Limerick days will tell you how she always chased GAA players... personally I don’t get it as they are hardly ‘famous’ but she just like the attention ‘of association’ that it brings. Sure she would much rather be with the likes of Conor Murray etc

Reactions: 6
But she does realise that Tj Being a hurler - yeah he is famous in Kilkenny and maybe around the country for hurling following fans but to anyone else they won’t have a clue who Tj is or couldn’t care less what he was!! Same as her with miss Kilkenny! it’s the same with the All Stars, half of the young girlfriends are influencers or bloggers, only famous because of who their arm candy is! Not famous for anything else other than being the girlfriend of a county hurler/footballer! In years to come, there will be another young flock of them coming up through the ranks so Niamh and TJ will be long forgotten about. I seriously don’t get this obsession with social media and trying to make people famous because of who they are! 😂 I have a full time 12/14 hour a day job, I have real friends and a real life, and I could blog better and tell more interesting stories and I’m very happy in and with myself!! 🥰🥰🥰 I don’t need to put up a sob story to get real support and love from family and friends!! And like her live mishap: we all know what goes on behind the scenes! The fake smiles and glamorous life are all for the gram! So be happy ladies, we are all in a much better position than them all! 🤓❤ And I’ve no doubt someone went to the hairdresser or penny’stoday and didn’t put it up on social media!!! IMAGINE!!! 🤫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.