Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2: Sorry, had to shorten it slightly! Full thread title ‘Changes wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers’

Summary of previous thread: Bridezilla has postponed her wedding and is now going for date number 3 as the expected VIP magazine photoshoot is far more important than marrying the supposed ‘love of her life’ who she coincidentally ate the head off after live stream workout whilst the cameras were still rolling. Tried to hide the fact she turned 30 before she was outed on this and then made the big reveal, shoving her gifts of designer handbags in follower’s faces even though we know most of her previous bag collection has come on the slow boat from China. Treated herself to a basic witch white Range Rover, yawn, how unoriginal of an ‘influencer’. Got hair done in lockdown against the rules and tried to cover it up but vanity prevails. Still has a phobia of calories and outing those who skinny shame her in her DM’s. Still wearing dodgy outfits, dodgy tan and posing in the neighbour’s house.

Please feel free to elaborate!

Link to thread #1 https://tattle.life/threads/niamh-debrun.7133/page-53#post-4692661

Further edit: Tried to set up this new thread in Instagrammers forum but mods have moved it back to Health Instagrammers forum. Categorically not a health instagrammer as we all know but hey ho!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread number 2: Sorry, had to shorten it slightly! Full thread title ‘Changes wedding date more than my knickers, pretend I love TJ but live stream the bickers, my worst fear is the calories in a Snickers’

Summary of previous thread: Bridezilla has postponed her wedding and is now going for date number 3 as the expected VIP magazine photoshoot is far more important than marrying the supposed ‘love of her life’ who she coincidentally ate the head off after live stream workout whilst the cameras were still rolling. Tried to hide the fact she turned 30 before she was outed on this and then made the big reveal, shoving her gifts of designer handbags in follower’s faces even though we know most of her previous bag collection has come on the slow boat from China. Treated herself to a basic witch white Range Rover, yawn, how unoriginal of an ‘influencer’. Got hair done in lockdown against the rules and tried to cover it up but vanity prevails. Still has a phobia of calories and outing those who skinny shame her in her DM’s. Still wearing dodgy outfits, dodgy tan and posing in the neighbour’s house.

Link to thread #1 https://tattle.life/threads/niamh-debrun.7133/page-53#post-4692661

Further edit: Tried to set up this new thread in Instagrammers forum but mods have moved it back to Health Instagrammers forum. Categorically not a health instagrammer as we all know but hey ho!
Absolutely brilliant in a nutshell 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The yolk going out with his brother richie😆😆😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️where do I start another glory hole had a child and tried to pawn it of on a lad an turned out wasnt his at all...stung much!!!! Another wanta be 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ trying her best to keep up with kneeavh🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Absolutely brilliant in a nutshell 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The yolk going out with his brother richie😆😆😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️where do I start another glory hole had a child and tried to pawn it of on a lad an turned out wasnt his at all...stung much!!!! Another wanta be 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ trying her best to keep up with kneeavh🤭🤭🤭🤭
Is that the Suzanne girl? Jaysis the poor first lad who was in the frame 😬😬

Reactions: 1
Is that the Suzanne girl? Jaysis the poor first lad who was in the frame 😬😬
No sabrina he taught for about 7/8 yrs he was the dad..DNA proved he wasnt he was devastated 😭😭😭😭as u would be that poor child. Ur one is/was the local bike 🤗🤗🤪🤪🤪runs threw fellas finally got her wag status 😝😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 1
Jesus this niamh debrun one would eat herself if she was chocolate. Absolutely obsessed with becoming insta famous. She has the personality of a door. Mood board is abs - which says everything to need you know about her - very shallow / very vain / very self absorbed. How does TJ put up with her I’ll never know actually I don’t want to know.

Reactions: 10
How embarrassing to have to go to someone else’s house to take photos! Wouldn’t you not just be proud of your home even if it is old! Going to someone else’s just adds to the fakeness and shows how completely unrelatable she is! Notions galore! She has to be one of the most desperate/fame hungry “influencers” there is!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember seeing her at a Ladies Day competition in a country race course (not Galway races glamour).It was the time she was Miss Kilkenny. I’ve never seen such a miserable looking person my entire life. She stood there sulking for most of the time, never leaving the marquee once to perhaps say look at the actual horses! TJ wasn’t with her instead she was with a guy who was managing the Miss Kilkenny competition and you could tell she was just there to raise ‘her profile’ and get photographed. She is friends with that other dose Aoife Wash so I’m sure she thought well if Aoife can become Miss Ireland then she could as well.

TJ's brother Richie, his girl friend is another one fame hungry 🙄🙄 the competition between her an niamh 😆😆😆 shes so like niamh in so many ways.
She has a child and this lad ( ex boyriend from years back) always taught he was the childs dad paying maintenance regular acess etc etc. Turns out he wasnt 🙄🙄🙄
Chances are she prob dosnt know who's the dad 😆😆😆 pretty irrelevant to this post really 🤪🤪🤪but there all same out for same thing WAGS

• Wow
Everyone ready for the big post about hitting 50k followers coming very soon 🙄 they’re so predictable, running competitions when they’re on the brink of hitting a milestone following in order to get an injection of new followers.

Reactions: 9
TJ's brother Richie, his girl friend is another one fame hungry 🙄🙄 the competition between her an niamh 😆😆😆 shes so like niamh in so many ways.
She has a child and this lad ( ex boyriend from years back) always taught he was the childs dad paying maintenance regular acess etc etc. Turns out he wasnt 🙄🙄🙄
Chances are she prob dosnt know who's the dad 😆😆😆 pretty irrelevant to this post really 🤪🤪🤪but there all same out for same thing WAGS
I've seen her stories. She does come across as very shallow too. Her story one day was of her sparkling new AUDI parked beside Richie's AUDI. 🙄 proper bullshit. I'd say these women CLING to those Reid's. Niamh not as much, as she has the ring. Just waiting on her big magazine deal or ehh I mean her "big day" 🤣😝🤢

• Haha
I've seen her stories. She does come across as very shallow too. Her story one day was of her sparkling new AUDI parked beside Richie's AUDI. 🙄 proper bullshit. I'd say these women CLING to those Reid's. Niamh not as much, as she has the ring. Just waiting on her big magazine deal or ehh I mean her "big day" 🤣😝🤢
What's she called on insta?

Orange stained knickers and only post for the a**lickers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wouldnt mind but there not exactly clingy material 😂😂😂 HOWEVER Tj seems like an an absolute dote 🥰🥰
Easy have a sparkling new Audi when daddy buys it 🙄🙄 shallow isnt the word for her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She must have brought a suitcase full of clothes to her buddies house to take pics in.
She’s an absolute joke, going to Limerick back along when she shouldn’t been and now to Carlow when she’s supposed to be staying within her beloved Kilkenny that she thinks she’s the adopted daughter of. Not to mind getting her hair done more than once over lockdown. She’s an insult to the country and it’s COVID effort.

Reactions: 10
One rule for insta huns and another for the rest of us!
Lads what’s with the 🦷 she ruined her smile!! Repulsive, fake and plastic!! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.