Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny for someone so thin she doesn’t look that toned compared to the girl in the black outfit.

Reactions: 1
So are Niamh and Pam Richardson having a wedding off or something. Pam has done a full dump or wedding photo right after Niamh's hen weekend. They are both from Limerick and being bigging up their weddings.

Reactions: 3
Funny for someone so thin she doesn’t look that toned compared to the girl in the black outfit.
She has some figure. That's Richie's girlfriend. I follow her on Instagram just to be in awe of her hot bod. She seems to love herself but in fairness so would I if I looked like that. Not at all skinny like Niamh but still so petite and toned. Fab!

She has some figure. That's Richie's girlfriend. I follow her on Instagram just to be in awe of her hot bod. She seems to love herself but in fairness so would I if I looked like that. Not at all skinny like Niamh but still so petite and toned. Fab!
Who??

Sabrina Cantwell..she is going out with TJs brother Ritchie Reid...think of her like a brunette Niamh,good looking but vain and shallow.She was mentioned earlier on this thread as being a bit of a bike and has an older son.A man was raising him as his own but he was devastated when he found out he wasnt the biological dad.

They love their women with drama...is there any other brothers😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sabrina Cantwell..she is going out with TJs brother Ritchie Reid...think of her like a brunette Niamh,good looking but vain and shallow.She was mentioned earlier on this thread as being a bit of a bike and has an older son.A man was raising him as his own but he was devastated when he found out he wasnt the biological dad.

They love their women with drama...is there any other brothers😂😂
Ugggh she private 😂

So are Niamh and Pam Richardson having a wedding off or something. Pam has done a full dump or wedding photo right after Niamh's hen weekend. They are both from Limerick and being bigging up their weddings.
That Pam one never stops posting photos of her wedding. Especially of her self. So over it. She needs to get a life.

She what? Made another man think he was raising his son? You’re joking me 😳😳
These girls have no values or morals with Niamh lying about everything with guards called on her and couldn’t showcase her 30th last month because she’s on record with media of lying about her age 😂 Niamh was a bike herself too around Limerick. These lads are in for trouble in a few years is my prediction but says a lot about them too to be fair. Is she still flogging the wedding excel sheet? 😂😂

I’ll be honest... I see a lot of similarities between Niamh and Pam... both of them have given themselves eating disorders preparing for these weddings/in addition to whatever is going on behind the scenes..... I hadn’t seen Pam for a very very long time.... and she is emaciated in those wedding photos.... 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest... I see a lot of similarities between Niamh and Pam... both of them have given themselves eating disorders preparing for these weddings/in addition to whatever is going on behind the scenes..... I hadn’t seen Pam for a very very long time.... and she is emaciated in those wedding photos.... 😳
Yes - oh my god she is beyond thin. Her legs are rake thin. Its unattainable and unhealthy.

She’s a nice looking girl not amazing in my opinion ! Probably much more naturally good looking than Niamh tho ! But gosh those Reid brothers are bad looking lads and are definitely punching above their weight !

She looks like an older skinnier version of pippa o Connor …. How old is she ? Get those guliana rancic vibes off her , that overly skinny look doesn’t do any one past the age of 30 any favours 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s a nice looking girl not amazing in my opinion ! Probably much more naturally good looking than Niamh tho ! But gosh those Reid brothers are bad looking lads and are definitely punching above their weight !

She looks like an older skinnier version of pippa o Connor …. How old is she ? Get those guliana rancic vibes off her , that overly skinny look doesn’t do any one past the age of 30 any favours 😬
Plain and skeletal and a bit narcissistic

Reactions: 2

Not sure 🤔 she can’t be far off 40? I preferred following Pam before she started with all the wedding spam and advertisements etc. I had to unfollow a while back.

Do you think he'd be the type to cheat?

He must get a fair bit of female attention in KK...
Not sure 🤔 she can’t be far off 40? I preferred following Pam before she started with all the wedding spam and advertisements etc. I had to unfollow a while back.
She’s 30 but she looks closer to 40. She tells newspapers she’s in her 20’s 😂

• Haha
I wonder will she ever come back to social media.
For her own mental health I hope she doesn’t, the girl has image issues and I think she needs to address them. I’ve been following her for years and she is known for altering her body/face in pictures she posts. It’s sad really because she’s a good looking girl naturally and looked better before the veneers, facial Work and weight obsession. I’d say brands will pull away from her now too. She’s just not cut other for the life of an influencer she doesn’t have the thick skin that is required to be on a public platform.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.