Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her own mental health I hope she doesn’t, the girl has image issues and I think she needs to address them. I’ve been following her for years and she is known for altering her body/face in pictures she posts. It’s sad really because she’s a good looking girl naturally and looked better before the veneers, facial Work and weight obsession. I’d say brands will pull away from her now too. She’s just not cut other for the life of an influencer she doesn’t have the thick skin that is required to be on a public platform.
Ya defiantly brands will pull away now. No harm the amount of adverts on these “influencers” page is gone beyond a joke! The lead up to Christmas will be a dose now! Do they really make much money way from being a brand ambassador or a sponsored post ?

Reactions: 2
Ya defiantly brands will pull away now. No harm the amount of adverts on these “influencers” page is gone beyond a joke! The lead up to Christmas will be a dose now! Do they really make much money way from being a brand ambassador or a sponsored post ?
I doubt they make that much! It’s all about keeping up with the Jones’ with these influencers. Plenty of them are living well above their means just for appearances. I would never have branded Niamh as an influencer. I doubt the likes of RSVP mag would give a hoot about her if it wasn’t for TJ being considered “well known”.

Reactions: 7
to be fair those photos aren’t flattering for anyone, why they keep getting the same photographer/style for the head shots is beyond me.
Nothing to do with the quality of photographer. She looks like a completely different girl all together

Reactions: 9
I know a relative of Niamh's from a few years ago and in that photo you can actually tell they are related as they are the bop off one another. But in her current pics you wouldnt have a clue.

Reactions: 1
I’m a member at his gym and have just found out neither of them have had the vaccine. Looks like I will be looking for a new gym

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I doubt anyone is surprised that she’s not vaccinated. She’s a deluded con artist who lies to her following Surprised that yur man is not considering he’s running a gym :oops::oops:How do you know that they are not? That’s bonkers given their occupations and negligent

Reactions: 2
Heard it straight from a family member. With all the mouthing he did during lockdown I’m surprised at him not getting it

Reactions: 4
I’m interested to know what do you think of the gym?im fairly new to gyms in general
Firstly there was a huge staff turnover rate, not sure if that's still the case, but if all the originals are gone it doesn't look good (to me anyway),
For such a large area it's very sparse. (Which is obviously good now with social distancing)

Apart from classes staff never usually left the reception seats, I would always have been conscious of wiping down machines, but not everyone was.

Classes were good, except you never knew who was going to teach you until they walked in. That might not bother some people but it just irked me. Some of the bikes would be broken , again, for a new facility why were they not being fixed

Showers, only 4 showers when the majority of the class were women, was like the hunger games after the class or else you had to wait. Shower hygiene was a bit grim, and for a brand new facility the showers weren't fantastic.

I know I'm probably more critical than most, but I suppose I expected a lot more from a brand new top of the range facility

Reactions: 9
Not sure 🤔 she can’t be far off 40? I preferred following Pam before she started with all the wedding spam and advertisements etc. I had to unfollow a while back.
More Pam spam wedding shyte. Seriously what is wrong with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.