Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring was done by EJewels whoā€™s a diamond broker. Was initially a collab but Niamh never claimed it and there was a falling out initially but think itā€™s been mended since. I know for a while she claimed it was from a jeweller in Kilkenny but that isnā€™t true

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently Adare Manor asked them to provide a list of the people attending the wedding and their Covid certs. And sure TJ isnā€™t vaccinated because they told him to get the vaccine or else he wonā€™t be going. TJ was refused entry to one or two pubs after the county final because heā€™s not vaccinated.
good enough for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently Adare Manor asked them to provide a list of the people attending the wedding and their Covid certs. And sure TJ isnā€™t vaccinated because they told him to get the vaccine or else he wonā€™t be going. TJ was refused entry to one or two pubs after the county final because heā€™s not vaccinated.
good enough for them!
So all the places that they have been obviously haven't been checking Covid certs then. I thought you needed a cert to fly? He was in Cheltenham this weekend

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Nope negative pcr
Imagine being an anti-vaxxer and peddling herbalife like there's no tomorrow. Its been linked to Liver failure as well as being a total scam. He's probably only selling it and not taking it himself šŸ˜…

Never mind herself had no problems injecting botox or whatever she has in her face.

Reactions: 14
good enough for them!
With a 3 week wait between vaccines and a 2 week wait before you can use the QR code it's too late now to get it...surely this would have been communicated to them months ago if it was a requirement?

Reactions: 2
I think the hotels federation only introduced this late last week. Iā€™m in a wedding fb group and there a few posts about it last week, seems to be guidance from health inspectors rather than the HSE

Reactions: 3
With a 3 week wait between vaccines and a 2 week wait before you can use the QR code it's too late now to get it...surely this would have been communicated to them months ago if it was a requirement?
Sure whoā€™d have thought theyā€™d be left out of their own wedding? Certainly not Niamh and TJ šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
October 22nd was supposed to be ā€œfreedom dayā€ I work with some people who opted not to be vaccinated and they figured they would be ok to do as they wished after the 22nd
Perhaps it was the same with this wedding?

Reactions: 1
They were allowed in to Adare for the meal tasting so Iā€™m taking this with a pinch of salt as much as I think they are a pair of clowns šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The new guidelines & curfew mean that you have to be off the premises of a hotel by midnight if youā€™re not a resident. Most of her guests (including pretty much all of TJs family I think) are staying in the Woodlands Hotel instead of Adare Manor so that will really impact the late night party unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new guidelines & curfew mean that you have to be off the premises of a hotel by midnight if youā€™re not a resident. Most of her guests (including pretty much all of TJs family I think) are staying in the Woodlands Hotel instead of Adare Manor so that will really impact the late night party unfortunately.
Thatā€™s so disappointing

I don't think the new restrictions apply to hotels so they should be OK hopefully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.