Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a theme to the hen? Is it cheerleader or black dresses or vintage or what? So confused

Reactions: 4
Bit weird that she refers to herself as De Brun Reid already. I think the wedding is end of November. Niamh must have forgotten about her social media ban after a few shots, although I think some of the stories are deleted today.

Reactions: 2
Do you think he'd be the type to cheat?

He must get a fair bit of female attention in KK...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gross.ie have an article on "irish influencer niamh" bridal shower
Shes a picture up on it and she looks like a knacker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen her in a while since she went private but in those pictures her face looks quite different, her skin looks great but she’s definitely been filled with Botox before the big day.

What is she going to post about once the wedding is over? She won’t know what to do with herself once it’s all over

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.