Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled adare castle recently...225e a head for a wedding...whoevers paying is gona have a big bill on their hands. Id say this wedding will cost close to 50k plus.
50k I would say is the price of a lot of weddings. Having priced adare myself you are talking minimum of 75k taking into consideration dress, band, day 2 etc. It's mad mad money!!!! I also know she is from limerick but its a lot to ask people travelling from outside of the county to pay to stay there. Weddings are deer enough as it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some waste of money for essentially a two day party.

I'd prefer to put that kind of money into a house and family, but hey ho

Reactions: 7
I feel like people who have weddings for that much money are trying to show that they can have the huge wedding AND have the house, the cars etc. Like it’s just pocket change

Reactions: 2
Has anyone on here seen her in the gym or in town? It’s like she’s disappeared off the face of the planet? The wedding is November time isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone on here seen her in the gym or in town? It’s like she’s disappeared off the face of the planet? The wedding is November time isn’t it?
She’s around alright. I’m surprised she made her page private in the build up to her wedding. Other influences who got married grew a serious amount of followers because of their weddings! Pam Richardson got thousands of followers from her big day and the same with Niamh McCreery. You’d think she’d be trying to grow her page not reduce it.

Reactions: 1
She’s around alright. I’m surprised she made her page private in the build up to her wedding. Other influences who got married grew a serious amount of followers because of their weddings! Pam Richardson got thousands of followers from her big day and the same with Niamh McCreery. You’d think she’d be trying to grow her page not reduce it.
The girl clearly has a very bad relationship exercise and food on top of gets a lot of hate, she might want to pull a way for a while clear the head for the Leading up to the wedding…

Reactions: 1
The girl clearly has a very bad relationship exercise and food on top of gets a lot of hate, she might want to pull a way for a while clear the head for the Leading up to the wedding…
Hopefully she is not in a bad place its the last thing you'd want for a young girl. She gets called out a lot for photoshopping and not being transparent etc and rightly so, but she does not deserve hate just because someone chooses not to like her. You'd really wonder if being in the public eye is really worth it.

Hopefully she is not in a bad place its the last thing you'd want for a young girl. She gets called out a lot for photoshopping and not being transparent etc and rightly so, but she does not deserve hate just because someone chooses not to like her. You'd really wonder if being in the public eye is really worth it.
You couldn’t pay me enough to be in the public eye/internet world now a days, been absolutely torn apart and judged. These huns sell their soul to the discount code devil only to stress themselves and put themselves under so much pressure to seem perfect to the outside world. I personally wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 9
You couldn’t pay me enough to be in the public eye/internet world now a days, been absolutely torn apart and judged. These huns sell their soul to the discount code devil only to stress themselves and put themselves under so much pressure to seem perfect to the outside world. I personally wouldn’t do it.
Its a fair tough game alright if you dont have thick skin but Niamh seems to be the wrong person for it since she cant seem to handle the negativity with deleting her accounts several times. I think a lot of influencers who dont lie and try to cover up lies like Niamh has done on numerous occasions generally dont get a lot of negativity. Niamh continues to lie about her age, lockdown rule breaking, the house and keeps it going. I feel bad that she gets heat but youd have to say she brings it on herself with her stupidity and shameless character

There was something on Facebook about group against Covid restriction breakers about turning up at her event. Could have been a joke but jesus mary that would be some holyshow. Ill dig it up and post the link. Anyone know where she is having the wedding?

Last edited:
Its a fair tough game alright if you dont have thick skin but Niamh seems to be the wrong person for it since she cant seem to handle the negativity with deleting her accounts several times. I think a lot of influencers who dont lie and try to cover up lies like Niamh has done on numerous occasions generally dont get a lot of negativity. Niamh continues to lie about her age, lockdown rule breaking, the house and keeps it going. I feel bad that she gets heat but youd have to say she brings it on herself with her stupidity and shameless character

There was something on Facebook about group against Covid restriction breakers about turning up at her event. Could have been a joke but jesus mary that would be some holyshow. Ill dig it up and post the link. Anyone know where she is having the wedding?
She said a while back they were having the wedding in Adare Manor

They were menu tasting there at adare manor today, herself and TJ. She kept the camera over the face, wonder has she had work done on that puss of hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll be full throttle on IG now on the run up to the wedding, must be only a few weeks out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.