Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have read through a few comments here and there on here about Niamh and TJ and people seem to think she is the cat that got the cream with him, I'm sorry but he should be counting his lucky stars to get with a girl like her, I don't know him personally but my god he seems like the grumpiest dry shite in Ireland and I'm not even going to say anything about his looks but 🤮 he is punching
I actually agree with you!! Every word!!
Same, full agree.
They are well matched on the personality side two of them have zero.

Reactions: 5
Gone are the days of a nice top from A-Wear and jeans for a date night. Imagine being in a rural restaurant and seeing that walk in 🤣🤣🤣
God I miss Awear 😭😭😭

I’m not defending him as frankly I know nothing about the chap but at times he doesn’t seem to be comfortable with her having her phone out recording him as content for her insta. He genuinely comes across annoyed by it and on numerous occasions when she has posted videos of him he actually has said put away the phone Niamh and he does come across quite cross and grumpy but can you actually blame him. At the end of the day we don’t know the real Niamh like he does, and that’s largely down to the fact she portrays herself to be something she’s not online. Which is why this forum on her exists because people can see through her lies, fakeness and bullshit.
That’s just him, he’s like that all the time. Not a grumpy sort of chap at all, he’s real country.

Reactions: 2
Anyone reckon she’s gone from another job? There’s no way she can be working a day job with all she shows herself doing day in day out

Reactions: 5
Anyone reckon she’s gone from another job? There’s no way she can be working a day job with all she shows herself doing day in day out
Not sure, she's HR so would probably be working from home anyway. Unless she's block filming stuff and not posting it in real time to fill out the days content?

Reactions: 1
I said this a couple of weeks ago..also note how she took a "week off" for Killarney,a day off last week for the dentist and a day off this week for wedding planner..I doubt in any job you'd have all this time off.
She is known for lying tho so wouldnt give it to say.

Another thing is for a girl so into style she never shows her "workwear" outfits.. I know she would be wfh but she never shows a nice outfit for work,her desk etc...

Reactions: 7
It's hard to know does the gal ever really work anymore but I do have a family member who interviewed for a role in Avonmore about 3 weeks ago and Niamh was on the Zoom call as the HR representative 🤷🏿‍♀️

I’d say she block films stuff and just posts it to fill the days as well. She definitely has a job I’d say.

What a dull and pure staged reel there with the hand holding, embarrassing. You just know her dress is going to be pure tat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she rambled around the manor wearing nothing on her lower half

Reactions: 4
How does TJ put up with her ridiculous carry on. If i had carried on like this coming up to our wedding, my husband would have had serious words with me. He looked so out of place there today, looks like she's dressing him and colour coordinating his clothes too. She will talk him into getting his crows feet and frown lines sorted with a bit of botox before the wedding... just wait and see 🙈 poor lad

Reactions: 9
She seems to think that the more skin she has on show, the better she looks. She must have stood out like a sore thumb in Adare Manor.

I think I just barfed a little bit watching that video…there is nothing and I mean NOTHING more cringeworthy than those stage holding hands and walking ahead videos 🤢🤢🤢 she’s definitely reading this and really trying to make a point that she ‘loves’ TJ so much despite her being poles apart from him, it’s so obvious! He really doesn’t seem like the type that would agree to filming a video like that, like he’s as country as you get then in all her other photos sauntering around with his hands behind his back the way a farmer does when they check the fields! TJ…what are you doing, signing up for a life of her pretence and notions 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I just barfed a little bit watching that video…there is nothing and I mean NOTHING more cringeworthy than those stage holding hands and walking ahead videos 🤢🤢🤢 she’s definitely reading this and really trying to make a point that she ‘loves’ TJ so much despite her being poles apart from him, it’s so obvious! He really doesn’t seem like the type that would agree to filming a video like that, like he’s as country as you get then in all her other photos sauntering around with his hands behind his back the way a farmer does when they check the fields! TJ…what are you doing, signing up for a life of her pretence and notions 😫
Oh I’m in stitches at that screen shot from her Reel. 😂

God bless us and save us she was dying to get in the ‘we’re getting suits in Louis Copeland in Dublin’ comment; as if us peasants don’t know where Louis Copeland is 🤣
Has anyone seen the price of weddings in Adare Manor? How could any ordinary Joe soap afford that? Niamh must be making big bucks in the HR industry to afford that place.

It's hard to know does the gal ever really work anymore but I do have a family member who interviewed for a role in Avonmore about 3 weeks ago and Niamh was on the Zoom call as the HR representative 🤷🏿‍♀️
Quelle surprise, just a coincidence that she's working for the same people who sponsor Kilkenny GAA

God bless us and save us she was dying to get in the ‘we’re getting suits in Louis Copeland in Dublin’ comment; as if us peasants don’t know where Louis Copeland is 🤣
Has anyone seen the price of weddings in Adare Manor? How could any ordinary Joe soap afford that? Niamh must be making big bucks in the HR industry to afford that place.
It's either Bank of Daddy or it's an Instahun special

Quelle surprise, just a coincidence that she's working for the same people who sponsor Kilkenny GAA

It's either Bank of Daddy or it's an Instahun special
I doubt adare would consider her any bit important enough for any discount they have had way more high profile weddings there fully paid for. I’d say it’s financed by aib or bank of Ireland sure wasn’t she on a video not long ago crying about their financial worried during lockdown with her losing her job and the gym closed so surely if that’s the case they should be scaling things back

Reactions: 8
I doubt adare would consider her any bit important enough for any discount they have had way more high profile weddings there fully paid for. I’d say it’s financed by aib or bank of Ireland sure wasn’t she on a video not long ago crying about their financial worried during lockdown with her losing her job and the gym closed so surely if that’s the case they should be scaling things back
In fairness with JP so into hurling I would say they're getting a discount by means of TJ NOT Niamh!

Reactions: 9
Few things I have kinda twigged:
I love (can’t stand) how she is calling the weddings rep at the hotel their wedding co-ordinator, its a different person everytime she mentions them. It’s clearly just the person free on the day that meets them/talks to her, they’re part of the events/functions team, you haven’t got/hired a wedding co-ordinator.

The wedding is in late October/November, this is always a time hotels are willing to do a deal because they never get bookings so no way they are paying full price regardless of the insta hun status.
I remember when we were looking to book a date in December a number of hotels had empty calendars in November and would offer a very good deal 30% less in one case. My partner asked why that was and they explained they would be busy up to October with corporate work and events, but it was always very quiet in November so they didn’t needed to reconfigure the room with extra staff, this was because companies & people hold of till December because the hotel will be done up for Christmas so they charge extra.

Personally I wouldn’t be a fan of having to go to a wedding in Nov normally try to keep quiet and save some cash for the Christmas season and people go of the drink etc. I know with COVID it will be a lot harder to get dates.
I just wonder will it be a splash the cash on the venue and cut back everywhere else like the food and entertainment, the stuff that won’t get on Instagram but the guests enjoy. I just imagine she is trying to get a flower wall or a big Niamh & TJ sign but there won’t be a round for the toast.

She has definitely done a freebie deal with Louis Copland, she was flogging their webinar before she had the original idea to do her own!

Also she’s charging up to €4.99 A MONTH for the wedding excel 🤮. Brass neck.

I also think the only questions box questions she answers comes from the luso and that other page she setup.

The clip for that reel must have being taken multiple times, they just seem like they are feed up In them. Poor TJ in his Tommy Bowe jumper and new white trainers for the photos. She must have been sweating wearing that jacket, I wonder was there a bag of clothes with to stage a few daily outfit photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree 100% she has only recently started showing an interest in TJ on her stories!
Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall see what the real Niamh is like, I’d say he puts up with a lot of nonsense!

Not sure, she's HR so would probably be working from home anyway. Unless she's block filming stuff and not posting it in real time to fill out the days content?
Oh I’m in stitches at that screen shot from her Reel. 😂
She has no shame. Still sunned that she's charging for an excel spreadsheet 😂😂😂 How stuck for money is she that shes flogging a Microsoft office document😂😂😂 what a absolute bummmmmm! She is basically no different than someone standing outside a shop on the bum. She throws on clothes and tags Zara and a host of other brands in the hopes they'll give her something. Shes a bum girls.

'TJ go stand over there now in your new summer clothes and pose because we need as much of this wedding paid for by others. I'll tag JP in this. Be less cranky looking TJ...ah I suppose that will do' ....'think of your happy place, TJ' ........Sliotars and cow tit

I swear to god girls. TJ actually had some respect before shacking up with this begger

If you really were a decent person Niamh Browne you'd just share the excel to help other brides. Always begging and no class

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.