Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they aren’t paying any rent or a mortgage so I’d say all her earnings are spent on her appearance, clothes etc! She’s so materialistic it’s kind of sad really.

Reactions: 5
She has a regular job and he’s a gaa player not a soccer player!! I imagine she borrows a lot to look half decent. I mean she looks a bit pound shop compared to the elegant Pippa and Rosanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she using her over hyped wedding to make money says it all. She's a classless sap. Flogging a wedding excel :rolleyes:. If it was worth anything why wouldn't she build a website for it instead of a excel sheet 😂 She's a cunning little thing in terms of the way she tries to fake everything and make herself into something she's not. Now constantly going on about food that I bet she doesn't eat. She's always on this board and its obvious on her stories. She just appears as a consistent classless liar. I bet she doesn't even know how to use excel to be honest. Probably a download from someone else's website or something. Can't stand her lies and pretentiousness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a regular job and he’s a gaa player not a soccer player!! I imagine she borrows a lot to look half decent. I mean she looks a bit pound shop compared to the elegant Pippa and Rosanna.

In fairness she's even pound shop compared to Katie Price at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she not say before that her sister had given her a wedding planning excel?
I’m fairly sure she did. My partner had one when we got married, I think it was from one of the wedding websites, WeddingDates or one of them, and made some changes to match our plans, it wasn’t really necessary.

She‘s starting to try squeeze the cash out of the wedding craic with webinar and now this. I wonder will she sell tickets instead of invites! I assume that she has rsvp plagued to get a free photographer.

Reactions: 2
Did she not say before that her sister had given her a wedding planning excel?
I’m fairly sure she did. My partner had one when we got married, I think it was from one of the wedding websites, WeddingDates or one of them, and made some changes to match our plans, it wasn’t really necessary.

She‘s starting to try squeeze the cash out of the wedding craic with webinar and now this. I wonder will she sell tickets instead of invites! I assume that she has rsvp plagued to get a free photographer.
Is she charging for the excel sheet lads?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone recall the big meltdown she had a few months ago and deleted all her social media? She goes on about 'be kind' and all this type of carry on when really Niamh you're a two faced liar who fakes everything from your teeth to your droning words about nothing important. Do something with your life. She is the definition of narcissism and a begger she is as fake as her purses and personality IMO

Reactions: 5
I’d like to know who she had filming her in the shower 😂 it wasn’t at their home In KK anyway that would be too out of character for her

Reactions: 3
I’d like to know who she had filming her in the shower 😂 it wasn’t at their home In KK anyway that would be too out of character for her
It was a bit creepy alright. Did we really need to see her in the shower? It looks like she’s sitting on a hotel bed after that.

Reactions: 4
Don't get it. What are you referring to? I didn't see the clip
She was promoting a hair care range especially for blonde hair.
When she washed her hair you can see in the clip her hair is a yellow blonde colour! I was just highlighting the fact that she is photoshopping her hair in the photo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.